• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 742 of 861 ... 737 740 741 742 743 744 747 ...
    Results 7,411 to 7,420 of 8609

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

1. #7411 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7608 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,940 Times in 7,811 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
      Greeting and good morning,

Actually this is not good morning its just looks like very hot morning, yes here temperature are too high and from last few days we facing this problem in here, now we are waiting for rain to changing weather condition, from last few days i am also not well due to different weather condition.

You guys know that i opened trade at USDJPY pair for long position but from yesterday this pair started to move on downside, today i see this pair still continue to move on downside thats why currently i am standing on floating losses zone, i see in last week this pair was on big bearish side but during ending time it was tried to move on upside, so that i thought this week it will try to move to the upside but now i see this pair still trying to moving on downside, from weekly chart i can see this pair now standing near to his support level, so if this week this pair break this level again and close his weekly candle below of that level then it will move on downside with strongly, i hope before breaking that level it will move upside again and will be go above of 106 level, whats your opinion guys about USDJPY pair?
      Attachment 245069
      Hi dear,
      Usdjpy will have high violation in support direction break the channel at 105.40 which will give confirmation for the holding trades near the 105.00, if price break the next support channel near the 104.70 then keep holding trend direction sell trades at 104.00 and reverse resistance moves will break the high from the 106.70 in this weekend good luck.
      LATEST UPDATE
      HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14986792

2. 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (08-05-2020), SweetRose (08-05-2020), zahid4x (08-06-2020)

3. #7412 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9978 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 52,566 Times in 15,487 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Actually this is not good morning its just looks like very hot morning, yes here temperature are too high and from last few days we facing this problem in here, now we are waiting for rain to changing weather condition, from last few days i am also not well due to different weather condition.

You guys know that i opened trade at USDJPY pair for long position but from yesterday this pair started to move on downside, today i see this pair still continue to move on downside thats why currently i am standing on floating losses zone, i see in last week this pair was on big bearish side but during ending time it was tried to move on upside, so that i thought this week it will try to move to the upside but now i see this pair still trying to moving on downside, from weekly chart i can see this pair now standing near to his support level, so if this week this pair break this level again and close his weekly candle below of that level then it will move on downside with strongly, i hope before breaking that level it will move upside again and will be go above of 106 level, whats your opinion guys about USDJPY pair?
      Attachment 245069
      the asset US dollar vs Japany yen is a very peculiar pair. Today I follow the weakness of USDx is working in the pair that's the reason you are under pressure because this pair is now moving down. The 200 ema m30 works very well as resistance for the pair. Before this time this ema turned the price to the leg side. You have to play with patience to get trades into profitable stages.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

4. 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (08-05-2020), zahid4x (08-06-2020)

5. #7413 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10432 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,108 Times in 6,433 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Attachment 245069
      I feel that the USDJPY will bounce back towards the 106-106.50 level again during the high impact news and at the last days of the week so be little careful here .Now the market looks little confusing and for that i got got of that with some profit in the bonus account .Pair may go towards the 105.30 also before the high bounce up or any trend change .

6. 3 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (08-05-2020), SweetRose (08-05-2020), zahid4x (08-06-2020)

7. #7414 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      154 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,823 Times in 965 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 245069
      grating friends. Dr mate the h4 chart price is already formed up and down momentum it means the price turn into side way .to start selling to trade again we need to get the price low side support as the pairs of usdjpy why price has lower side effects that can help his price to move up and continuously regain its lossing trade start best of luck mete.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. 2 users say Thank You to Fahim2020 for this useful post.

SweetRose (08-05-2020), zahid4x (08-06-2020)

9. #7415 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,031 Times in 5,478 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 245069
      Greetings mate,
      USDJPY ranging price zone will test the resistance pull back at 105.80 which will give information it will target the 106.50, you will need some patience level and have short term target also use some better lot size soon price will hit the resistance zone in 106.60 if price assumed the support zone in 105.00 then hitting process will test the 104.55.
      New Updates
      SWEET ROSE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14986797

10. 2 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

Honey Bee (08-06-2020), zahid4x (08-06-2020)

11. #7416 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,447 Times in 1,066 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Attachment 245069
      You catch market good but now market move against you and this pair start moving down side again and continue down side trend hope market move again up side and cover your all loss but your entry now give you loss and going dangerous for you.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

12. #7417 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,729 Times in 1,235 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Attachment 245069
      as we can see very tough time of dollar index but it is still showing that price of USDJPY moved over 105.50+ today. i think the effect of dollar index is not giving impact into USDJPY as we were expecting. I think the price will definitely goes down below 105.00 soon, so selling would be very good idea, if we are riding on buy order which can give us worst result later on.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsohel For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (08-06-2020)

14. #7418 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7595 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,937 Times in 8,500 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Greeting and good morning

Yesterday USD index drop a lot and for that reason most of the major pair go against of USD currency, today USD index not moving well and i see it standing on the same point of its opening but i think currently Japanese yen little bit week then USD currency and for that reason USDJPY pair currently trying to creating bullish candle but this pair still looking downtrend and from current situation its really hard to thinking about to take long position trade, you guys know that i already opened trade in this pair for long position and currently i am facing with floating losses.

Currently this pair standing below of 106 level, if today this pair can go above of 106 level then there are more possibility to go upside more but yes if today it move on downside and go below of 105 level then it will be best opportunity for us to make sell order, because after breaking that level it will be more strong to go downside, i hope today it will create bullish candle and will help me to get successful profit, what about your opinion guys?
      Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 1774 Size: 23.1 KB

15. #7419 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,153 Times in 7,695 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yesterday USD index drop a lot and for that reason most of the major pair go against of USD currency, today USD index not moving well and i see it standing on the same point of its opening but i think currently Japanese yen little bit week then USD currency and for that reason USDJPY pair currently trying to creating bullish candle but this pair still looking downtrend and from current situation its really hard to thinking about to take long position trade, you guys know that i already opened trade in this pair for long position and currently i am facing with floating losses.

Currently this pair standing below of 106 level, if today this pair can go above of 106 level then there are more possibility to go upside more but yes if today it move on downside and go below of 105 level then it will be best opportunity for us to make sell order, because after breaking that level it will be more strong to go downside, i hope today it will create bullish candle and will help me to get successful profit, what about your opinion guys?
      Attachment 245904
      Dollar Index will sustain it's weakness so that's why the other major currency pair will climbed up that are against the Dollar Index, I see you have the long trade deal at the Usd/Jpy and you are floating in the loss but I am expecting the more declination at the Usd/Jpy till the price of the 101.240 the weekly lower support.
      ForexRider's Trading Joural

Journal Latest Update

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ForexRider For This Useful Post:

ShantiMan (08-06-2020)

17. #7420 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3089 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,474 Times in 7,390 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

Attachment 245904
      Yeah bro USD index big crash due to the technical reasons I have already yesterday drop my trading journal in selling set-up about USD index it's very well work in my this prediction so good luck for you're this update I am try to follow you're this set-up and sorry to still you're loss but be careful the trend is major In bearish long term .

18. 3 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

Breegzi (08-06-2020), ForexRider (08-06-2020), Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 742 of 861 ... 737 740 741 742 743 744 747 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 31