• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 836 of 860 ... 831 834 835 836 837 838 841 ...
    Results 8,351 to 8,360 of 8592

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

1. #8351 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Red zone is just really nice Red zone is just really nice Red zone is just really nice Red zone is just really nice Red zone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      138 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by awaisraza161     
      Hi friend how are you and is going your trading in this week. Dear trader i am totally agree with your analysis of Gold market. It is bullish trend and it will move upward and its next target will be 2000.00. it will be buy trade on this market and it will hit the target in this trading week
      Dear trader your analysis may be right. But I am not agree with you. As we see in today trading session that gold start moving down as the rejection from the 1970 level and now that is rally towards the 1930 level. And then we decide to open buying with the reversal pattern. But if that will continued with the bearish trend then we will continue with the selling. Good luck.

2. 3 users say Thank You to Red zone for this useful post.

Blue econmy (09-17-2020), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (09-16-2020)

3. #8352 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7587 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,927 Times in 8,499 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Greeting and good morning,

Yesterday USD currency was on bearish side at the beginning time of the day but during ending time of the day it moving to the bullish side and closed his daily candle with bullish pin bar, thats why today i am expecting it will move on bullish side, currently it now trying to creating bearish candle but i dont think that it will move on bearish side, today there are some high impact news available for this currency, i hope those news will help it go bullish side.
      Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 243 Size: 3.3 KB

Guys you know that currently i am focusing Gold for trading, yesterday this metal also created bearish candle which was on strong bullish side, but today this metal again started to move on bullish side, yesterday when gold strongly moving to the bullish side that time i thought very soon it will break 1990 level and will help me to enter in this metal for long position, but when it closed his daily candle with bearish that time i think there are less possibility to break 1990 level, thats why now i am focusing this metal for short position, but until getting perfect entry point i will not create any trade, today i am expecting this metal will move on bearish side and will be break 1940 level very soon, i think after breaking 1940 level it will be good for us to make sell order.

What are you thinking guys about gold? I think current situation are too danger to take proper decision in this metal.
      Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 46 Size: 20.4 KB

4. #8353 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      342 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,031 Times in 1,371 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     

Yesterday USD currency was on bearish side at the beginning time of the day but during ending time of the day it moving to the bullish side and closed his daily candle with bullish pin bar, thats why today i am expecting it will move on bullish side, currently it now trying to creating bearish candle but i dont think that it will move on bearish side, today there are some high impact news available for this currency, i hope those news will help it go bullish side.
      Attachment 276384

Guys you know that currently i am focusing Gold for trading, yesterday this metal also created bearish candle which was on strong bullish side, but today this metal again started to move on bullish side, yesterday when gold strongly moving to the bullish side that time i thought very soon it will break 1990 level and will help me to enter in this metal for long position, but when it closed his daily candle with bearish that time i think there are less possibility to break 1990 level, thats why now i am focusing this metal for short position, but until getting perfect entry point i will not create any trade, today i am expecting this metal will move on bearish side and will be break 1940 level very soon, i think after breaking 1940 level it will be good for us to make sell order.

What are you thinking guys about gold? I think current situation are too danger to take proper decision in this metal.
      Attachment 276387
      Gold pair looking sideways but still trying to creating bearish candle from higher time frame we can see this pair still looking downtrend so that i think there are more possibility to go downward more there are more possibility to go upside i am now trying to avoiding this pair for trading i hope you will do everything with more carefully.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. 11 users say Thank You to Ranger for this useful post.

Anstasya (09-17-2020), Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), Ikhlas (09-16-2020), kanyB1 (09-16-2020), noor616 (09-16-2020), ProTrader1 (09-17-2020), Unregistered (5)

6. #8354 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      878 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,480 Times in 3,211 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 276384

Attachment 276387
      Today are high impect newses so you need to not open any trade on any pair.Yet I am not looking for the more bearish movement at the Gold because it has already tested the demand zone of the monthly time frame the stronger support of the monthly time frame so be careful and next week I am expecting the correction at on the first priority and after this if it will rejected strongly than it will roses.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. 4 users say Thank You to Ikhlas for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), kanyB1 (09-16-2020), Mariyam2020 (09-16-2020), noor616 (09-16-2020)

8. #8355 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      179 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,292 Times in 1,216 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 276384

Attachment 276387

hello dear mate your views looking really appreciated USD yesterday shows bearish movement but today its change the direction and now going bullish and going upward reached at good upper level related strength index bollinger band and custom moving averages not strongly support its bullish movement so its not very good time for buying it.it may start reverse movement and its move is very slow so you have to wait long for profits.and increase in usd strength effects GOLD also and hope it will goes in down direction to 1850.

9. 6 users say Thank You to noor616 for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), kanyB1 (09-16-2020), Mariyam2020 (09-16-2020), Ridamalik (09-17-2020), Valour (09-16-2020), Zafira (09-16-2020)

10. #8356 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Anstasya is a glorious beacon of light Anstasya is a glorious beacon of light Anstasya is a glorious beacon of light Anstasya is a glorious beacon of light Anstasya is a glorious beacon of light Anstasya is a glorious beacon of light Anstasya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 276384

Attachment 276387

Well the Gold has broke the weekly support this week after the formation of the bearish engulfed candle at the weekly time frame that is showing that the bears are in domination at this asset that was already but now the brake out is confirming us that this asset will continued it's sell off movement for the longer term of the period.

11. 2 users say Thank You to Anstasya for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), kanyB1 (09-16-2020)

12. #8357 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9893 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 52,533 Times in 15,473 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Attachment 276384

Attachment 276387
      After making some correction gold now very strong to the north side. This is a good price for the aggressive traders to start trading the bios of the bulls but who are conservative traders they should wait until the FOMC releases either or as long as not come up of the two hundred days moving average using h4 period. If you ideal money do make late to start buy the asset but just small lot.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

13. 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), kanyB1 (09-16-2020)

14. #8358 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10416 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,095 Times in 6,431 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Attachment 276384

Attachment 276387
      I feel gold will go up and that hint i got on monday it self .For me the yellow metal can go upto the 1980 now and then it will come down towards the 1920 level again so now its a buy call for me because what me thinking that it may be consolidation phase now here .The metal went upto the 1972 level already and came back sharply.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

kanyB1 (09-16-2020)

16. #8359 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      154 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,823 Times in 965 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 276384

Attachment 276387
      Good day dear friend Zahid. How are you you are think that you are very fine and nice in this week.according to my analysis it is for analysis price will be moved to higher side and running sky side. I think price down side and head the price within short time 1940. But if the price continue after an and must be next time target 1990.

17. 2 users say Thank You to Fahim2020 for this useful post.

kanyB1 (09-16-2020), Mariyam2020 (09-16-2020)

18. #8360 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,645 Times in 10,237 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 276384

Attachment 276387
      Hello my dear respectable Friend zahid good morning. how are you and doing now. I am looking and seeing according my technical analysis chart there I can observation price slowly growth momentum. . Price now is more buying presser under the metal with making a bullish candle running to higher side and hit the price 1980 or 2000.
      Kindly open my Latest Journal than doing reply

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14953307

19. 2 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

kanyB1 (09-16-2020), Mariyam2020 (09-16-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 836 of 860 ... 831 834 835 836 837 838 841 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 31