• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 926 of 954 ... 921 924 925 926 927 928 931 ...
    Results 9,251 to 9,260 of 9536

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

1. #9251 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      197 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,433 Times in 1,253 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Sumaira18     
      Greetings to you my dear forum friend hopefully you are fine and getting good experience with handsome profit from your trading as you have shared your analysis on gold I also agree with your point of view that this is in bearish mood so all we should place our trades accordingly stay blessed
      If you have small account then my opinion is didn't use big lot and also avoid trading on gold because it can wash your account my analysis is it will make berish trend so sell gold from 1920 and take profit at 1880 this pair will definitely achieve

2. #9252 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

Ayanullah will become famous soon enough Ayanullah will become famous soon enough Ayanullah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Thumbs up Welcome to you...

Hello MT5 Forum member, this is universal truth that if someone want success in life then must learn about the specific field. Great Sir. but please tell me or explain the advantage of his own Journal. I am listening from everyone that i am going to make his own Journal, but i do't know advantage of Journal ??
      Wish You Best of Luck. Thank You So Much.
      Hello MT5 Forum Members.
      Always remember that " Good learning Leeds you to good earning".
      Thank You so Much.

3. #9253 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7630 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,970 Times in 8,840 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Greeting and good morning,

Bonus already created into our account, i see some member get huge bonus like previous time and others get very small amount of bonus, i dont know how to working bonus system now, last week i also spend more time and post more then 100 and got only 15 dollar. Its really very painful more me, i hope maximum trader got like me, anyway i will try more to increase my bonus and i hope in future i will get more bonus like previous time.

Last week USD currency was on bullish side and weekly candle closed with bullish, i think USD currency currently increasing his strength and for that reason this currency moving to the bullish side, i hope next week this currency will continue to move on bullish side, next week also there are no more high impact news available with this currency but i am expecting it will move upside.
      Name: Screenshot.png Views: 1369 Size: 66.8 KB

Gold currently trading below of 1900 level, i am expecting next week this metal will move on downside, i am still following this metal for short position and i hope next week this metal will help me to create sell order, i am expecting next week this metal will break 1880 level and after that it will try to touch 1850 level. What are you guys thinking about this metal?
      Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 72 Size: 22.6 KB

4. #9254 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2716 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,861 Times in 5,388 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     

Bonus already created into our account, i see some member get huge bonus like previous time and others get very small amount of bonus, i dont know how to working bonus system now, last week i also spend more time and post more then 100 and got only 15 dollar. Its really very painful more me, i hope maximum trader got like me, anyway i will try more to increase my bonus and i hope in future i will get more bonus like previous time.

Last week USD currency was on bullish side and weekly candle closed with bullish, i think USD currency currently increasing his strength and for that reason this currency moving to the bullish side, i hope next week this currency will continue to move on bullish side, next week also there are no more high impact news available with this currency but i am expecting it will move upside.
      Attachment 290201

Gold currently trading below of 1900 level, i am expecting next week this metal will move on downside, i am still following this metal for short position and i hope next week this metal will help me to create sell order, i am expecting next week this metal will break 1880 level and after that it will try to touch 1850 level. What are you guys thinking about this metal?
      Attachment 290202
      Your thoughts is good for appreciate. And if i said my point of view than the gold metal is clearly buying for this week also. After the market opening price must be bullish and it will touch 1950 dollar in the upper position so dear friend i am suggesting to everyone for taking the buying option for gold metal after the market opening. Best wishes.

5. 9 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

bappy4x (10-17-2020), majaher (10-18-2020), Unregistered (7)

6. #9255 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Flirty

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3165 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,590 Times in 7,805 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

Attachment 290201

Attachment 290202
      Zahid greetings And good morning my dear brother.

Very bad time's is on last couple of weeks ,in the real heroes of this forum who are getting very poor bonus amount every week , you and me also .

The gold yellow metal in the last daily candle making the bearish engulfing candle in below 50 simple moving average line or next week possible meet below 100 simple moving average.

7. 2 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

bappy4x (10-17-2020), zahid4x (10-18-2020)

8. #9256 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Angelic

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6366 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,560 Times in 6,313 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 3

Attachment 290201

Attachment 290202

Hi mate! Greetings to you mate and its really good to see that you are sharing about next week news on USD, you are right that next week, we dont have such news on USD market, but we may see some massive movements from USD Index, whatever, the gold metal looks making a long bearish trend when the market was closing, next week again i am waiting to see some drops from gold metal and overall i am looking forward here a potential selling chances with Gold metal which should be trading below $1880 price level soon.

9. 3 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

majaher (10-18-2020), ShantiMan (10-17-2020), zahid4x (10-18-2020)

10. #9257 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      557 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,455 Times in 2,750 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 290201

Attachment 290202

zahid4x, well brother yeah the bonus system is now really disappointing thatís why I didnít work for the last two weeks and this week I came back with hope that I will get good bonus this week. So I hope the team fix up this low bonus issue. Well gold is in consolidation and we need to wiat for it, overall it looks to me bullish and I think gold will soon get to 2000 resistance in coming days. As there are election in US and also the Covid situation is getting worse again, many countries have the second wave and Iím UK they are going to do strict lock down again. So if this is case then gold will sharply move upside. Definitely so Iím suggesting buy.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Adorn For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (10-18-2020)

12. #9258 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Lechef has a brilliant future Lechef has a brilliant future Lechef has a brilliant future Lechef has a brilliant future Lechef has a brilliant future Lechef has a brilliant future Lechef has a brilliant future Lechef has a brilliant future Lechef has a brilliant future Lechef has a brilliant future Lechef has a brilliant future Lechef's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,581 Times in 311 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 290201

Attachment 290202
      Good day trader. Your posts have always been useful to so many people here especially myself. I really learn a lot from your posts and it's surprising that you also have to pass through the low bonus problem,well it's all for the best. EURUSD pair closed as Tweezer Top candle stick pattern on a major reversal zone of 1.1700 in the weekly chart. This shows that sellers are rising in the market,so one has to be very careful when choosing an option and also enter at good entries. Thank you mate.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lechef For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (10-18-2020)

14. #9259 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1275 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,737 Times in 6,069 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 290201

Attachment 290202
      Oh dear member you are complaining like the other members about the less bonus amount admisinstration should seek into this matter and increase the amount as usual. Gold prices in this week came down to hit the 1882 the lowest level and closed around the 1900 level and will continue that scenario in the coming week so enter your trade accordingly. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mian gee For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (10-18-2020)

16. #9260 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Logika will become famous soon enough Logika will become famous soon enough Logika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 290201

Attachment 290202

Gold last week exactly went according to my predictions and went down Till its support at and then sharply got up from its support now I think this oil has good strength to break the resistance I wonít suggest to buy it right now but I would say wait for the resistance zone to be break then

17. 3 users say Thank You to Logika for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

Reply to thread
    Page 926 of 954 ... 921 924 925 926 927 928 931 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 35