to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 979 of 986 ... 974 977 978 979 980 981 984 ...
Results 9,781 to 9,790 of 9860

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

1. #9781 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1290 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,245 Times in 3,699 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
    Good afternoon,

Day by day USD currency losing his strength and for that reason others pair strongly move to the upside, so for short trade i think we should go against of USD currency, but i am little bit different and focusing gold for trading.

Gold predication and my trade:
    Gold starting to moving on bearish side, at the morning time i see this metal not moving well, but now this metal moving on downside when USD index moving on downside, so that i think gold dont have much power to go upside and i hope very soon it will go downside a lot, i think this time it can be good idea to make sell order, i also want to wait until breaking 1870 level but before breaking that level i realize this metal will go downside more thats why i already opened trade in this metal for short position and i will keep my trade little bit longer time, i hope my trade will help me to get good profit, currently this metal standing at 1874 level, i hope today this metal will close his daily candle below of 1870 level and tomorrow we will see this metal price below of 1850 level, but yes i will be more careful about that trade, because currently gold little bit risky and after breaking 1900 level it will go upside more, so i will keep my trade till that level too for cut my losses.
    What are you guys thinking about my trade?
    Attachment 299980
    Yes I really agree with your Gold prediction. If you look at the gold price then we can see that prices continuously going down since last few days but it was giving a very big swing of 1900 last day and right now we can see prices moving back below the level of 1871 point 16 and any time it will down below 1860 and the lower support area for the daily chart which is showing 1845 and that is not impossible to touch that level but for the H4chart we can see that the lower support area which is 1873 and this is the time we are expecting it will get a big drop below that level and all is not depending on the USD news which is upcoming.

If you look at the technical point of view for gold then we can see that the lower support area for the m15 chart which was 1873 but price of came down 1871 so that was a very big hint for us for a long-term selling position but if you look at the weekly chart the lower support area 1806.19 which is a very good target zone for a longer term condition. So there is so many confusion about traders and this is what happen everyone is expecting a big dropdown for gold like previous week and you know that it was came down more than $100 drop last weekend the highest price was 1965 level and came down 1951.

So as far as I can see your prediction about God so that is a very good target join for 1850 but I really expected big drop down and the lower support will vanished after positive news data for USD will be released.

Click image for larger version

Name:	j,m,.PNG
Views:	37
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	299994

2. The Following User Says Thank You to global20 For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (11-19-2020)

3. #9782 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4044 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,224 Times in 4,304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Greeting and good morning,

Bonus already credited into our account and this time we also received two week bonus together like previous time, but this time i received little bit lower then my previous times bonus, actually this time i also spend short time to this forum and for that reason i dont received good amount like previous time, but i am really happy to see my bonus, i hope this time everyone received their bonus and enjoying with that, week 47 bonus still pending and i hope within next Friday we will receive this bonus too. Thanks a lot Instaforex and MT5 forum for giving us good opportunity to trade in real market without investment.

USD Index analysis:
    We know that from last few days USD index continuously creating bearish candle, yesterday this index also break 92.50 level and today i see this index started his candle from below of 92.50 level and still looking downside, i am expecting this time it will target to break 92.00 level and if it can break that level then its confirm that it will go downside for long term basis, currently i think it will be good option for us if we can use this index for short position and after that we can initially target this index till 92 level, because there are also more possibility to change his moving direction from that level, but yes if it can break that level then we can take our position for long term.
    Attachment 299840

USDCAD Analysis:
    Guys today i am focusing USDCAD pair for trading, yesterday i see this pair created bullish candle but today this pair started his daily candle with bearish, today i found two point in this pair for entry, if today this pair can break one of those point then i will go on that way, today there are also few CAD currency related news available for publish, if that news got positive for CAD currency then i am expecting USDCAD pair will go downside more and this time also USD currency too weak, so that why currently i am focusing this pair for short position, i am expecting within today this pair will break 1.3030 level and after breaking that level this pair will strongly move on downside, so that i think after breaking that level if we can take our position for short side then it will help us to get good profit.
    Attachment 299844
    USD index continue stay on weak zone and thing can't makes it strong very soon. But I show on daily chart USD index stay on strong support area at 92.00 level. if USD index can broke this level so it's will be continue go down for target at 91.60 level. But if USD again reject the 92.00 level support area so it's will be try to go up for target at 92.50 level resistance area. I also show 5SMA are stay on 92.58 level if USD index can broke this level so it's will be continue go up. fundamentally I think USD will be makes strong after next NFP news. we know USA got new president and he need to some time for recover USA economical condition and makes strong USD.

Name:	USD.PNG
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	300017
    USD/CAD already makes good down pattern which are says it's will be continue go down for target at 1.2900 level. Because I show on daily chart after reject the strong resistance area at 1.3170 level it's try to go down and broke the 20SMA at 1.3140 level than USD/CAD try to continue go down and broke the strong support area and 5SMA at 1.3100 level which are just makes confirmed downtrend. I show daily chart already makes good chart pattern which are says it's will be continue go down for target at 1.2900 level. i show USD continue makes weak and there are no important new before next NFP which can makes strong USD very soon. so I think USD will be help USD/CAD to continue go down for long time target at 1.2850 level.

Name:	USDCAD.PNG
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	300018

4. The Following User Says Thank You to newdream365 For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (11-19-2020)

5. #9783 Collapse Post
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7272 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,240 Times in 6,487 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

Bonus already credited into our account and this time we also received two week bonus together like previous time, but this time i received little bit lower then my previous times bonus, actually this time i also spend short time to this forum and for that reason i dont received good amount like previous time, but i am really happy to see my bonus, i hope this time everyone received their bonus and enjoying with that, week 47 bonus still pending and i hope within next Friday we will receive this bonus too. Thanks a lot Instaforex and MT5 forum for giving us good opportunity to trade in real market without investment.

USD Index analysis:
    We know that from last few days USD index continuously creating bearish candle, yesterday this index also break 92.50 level and today i see this index started his candle from below of 92.50 level and still looking downside, i am expecting this time it will target to break 92.00 level and if it can break that level then its confirm that it will go downside for long term basis, currently i think it will be good option for us if we can use this index for short position and after that we can initially target this index till 92 level, because there are also more possibility to change his moving direction from that level, but yes if it can break that level then we can take our position for long term.
    Attachment 299840

USDCAD Analysis:
    Guys today i am focusing USDCAD pair for trading, yesterday i see this pair created bullish candle but today this pair started his daily candle with bearish, today i found two point in this pair for entry, if today this pair can break one of those point then i will go on that way, today there are also few CAD currency related news available for publish, if that news got positive for CAD currency then i am expecting USDCAD pair will go downside more and this time also USD currency too weak, so that why currently i am focusing this pair for short position, i am expecting within today this pair will break 1.3030 level and after breaking that level this pair will strongly move on downside, so that i think after breaking that level if we can take our position for short side then it will help us to get good profit.
    Attachment 299844

Week 47 has not finished yet, so I think, we should not consider it as pending bonus. I am also hoping so that by next Friday, we may get our weekly bonus. What so ever, I have seen that some legit member's are not happy with their bonus and hope so that the authority will keep eye on this issue.

The Forecast for USD Index:

In 4 hour time frame, the price of USD Index looks making a long bearish trend although the price of USD Index has made a strong support at 92.10 price level, and the price has done couple try to break the support level. Whatever, the USD Index price is trading around $92.00 price level. Due to the Covid-19 Vaccine trial, today the USD Index has made a little bit pull back to upwards, but again the price has pulled back its price to downwards. So, overall for next week, I am looking forward here a potential selling chances with USD Index which should be trade below 90.00 price level or more lower price by next couple weeks.

Name:	#USDXH4.png
Views:	32
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	300096

Forecast for USDCAD:

Now the price of USDCAD is trading below 1.3060 price level due to the massive drops from USD Index, I think by next couple days, we may see a long bearish trend from the USD Index which should make pressure on USDCAD pair, and for this week, right now I am looking forward here a potential selling chances with USD CAD pair which should be trade below 1.3000 price level. The Dollar Index still have a huge pressure to bearish trend and this year low price is at 91.70 price level and by next couple weeks, we may see a long bearish trend below 91.00 or more lower price.

Name:	USDCADH4.png
Views:	32
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	300095

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (11-19-2020)

7. #9784 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

JDS'sWorld is an unknown quantity at this point JDS'sWorld's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    31 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

The pivot factor is the premise for the indicator, but it's also a specific guide and resistance tiers which may be projected primarily based on the pivot factor calculation. All the ones range assist buyers see in which the rate can also want to revel in aid or resistance. Similarly, if the fee movements thru the ones range it we could the dealer recognize the price is trending in that route. buying and selling above the pivot point is an idea to suggest ongoing bullish sentiment, on an equal time as buying and selling below the pivot aspect indicates the bearish sentiment. Stochastics is a favored technical indicator because it is easy to recognize and has an excessive diploma of accuracy in indicating whether or not it's time to buy or sell protection.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. 3 users say Thank You to JDS'sWorld for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

9. #9785 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8212 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,409 Times in 9,001 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Yesterday i opened trade at gold for short position and you can see this from my previous update, after open my trade i just set my take profit level and yes yesterday it hit my take profit level, because yesterday this metal was on bearish side, i am really happy to see my profit from gold.

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	51
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	300202

USD Index Analysis:
    Yesterday USD index moved on downside from beginning time but before ending time it just start to changing his moving direction to the upside and today i see this index started his candle with bullish from beginning time of the day, i am expecting rest of the day this index will continue to move to the upside, this index also changed his moving direction from its support level, so that there are less possibility to go downside anymore and i think this time it can be on good position to make buy order and after that we can set our stop loss level at 92.10, because if it can break that level then there are more possibility to go downside more.

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	30
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	300205

EURUSD Analysis:
    Today EURUSD pair started his daily candle with bearish and from daily chart i can see yesterday this pair also created bearish candle, but from last few days this pair not moving well, i see several time this pair tried to break 1.1900 level but it failed, this time this pair also changed his moving direction to the downside from near to that level, so that i think there are less possibility to break that level anymore, i hope from now it will continue to move on downside and this time is really good time of making short position trade, i already enter in this pair for short position and set my take profit level below of 50 pips from my entry level, i am expecting from current level this pair will go until reaching 1.1740 level and if it can break that level with successfully then it might continue to move on downside more, so that i think this time is really good time of making sell order.
    What are you guys thinking about this pair?

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Views:	29
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	300209

10. 5 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

AHT (11-19-2020), Kalex (11-19-2020), MS88105 (11-21-2020), newdream365 (11-19-2020), Tacaz (11-19-2020)

11. #9786 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    657 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,767 Times in 2,396 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Yesterday i opened trade at gold for short position and you can see this from my previous update, after open my trade i just set my take profit level and yes yesterday it hit my take profit level, because yesterday this metal was on bearish side, i am really happy to see my profit from gold.
    Attachment 300202

USD Index Analysis:
    Yesterday USD index moved on downside from beginning time but before ending time it just start to changing his moving direction to the upside and today i see this index started his candle with bullish from beginning time of the day, i am expecting rest of the day this index will continue to move to the upside, this index also changed his moving direction from its support level, so that there are less possibility to go downside anymore and i think this time it can be on good position to make buy order and after that we can set our stop loss level at 92.10, because if it can break that level then there are more possibility to go downside more.
    Attachment 300205

EURUSD Analysis:
    Today EURUSD pair started his daily candle with bearish and from daily chart i can see yesterday this pair also created bearish candle, but from last few days this pair not moving well, i see several time this pair tried to break 1.1900 level but it failed, this time this pair also changed his moving direction to the downside from near to that level, so that i think there are less possibility to break that level anymore, i hope from now it will continue to move on downside and this time is really good time of making short position trade, i already enter in this pair for short position and set my take profit level below of 50 pips from my entry level, i am expecting from current level this pair will go until reaching 1.1740 level and if it can break that level with successfully then it might continue to move on downside more, so that i think this time is really good time of making sell order.
    Attachment 300209
    congrats buddy for the 30$ bucks that you grabbed by the selling of the gold.
    Dollar index consistently made the two pin bars candle in the last two days at the day time frame chart and also it tested the support but by the observation of the RSI indicator the dollar index is not over sold so that's why in my opinion we are observing the correctional swing wave now at the dollar index and it gonna fell down soon again with another strong wave, this will be failed to continue the movement in bullish direction so don't think for buying of dollar index.

Screenshot_20201119-095407.jpg

as I am observing you sell the euro, for the shorter term period your choice is looking great to me because the Euro versus Dollar also made the pin bar canlde and it's pin bar candle has been made after testing the resistance and it's pin bar canlde is in the bearish direction and you sell so you can grab some bucks from it, 30-50 pips are best but not hold for the longer term because the euro gonna flies for the longer term and it gonna test the 1.2100 after the brake out of the 1.19130.

Screenshot_20201119-095859.jpg

12. #9787 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4044 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,224 Times in 4,304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Attachment 300202

USD Index Analysis:
    Attachment 300205

EURUSD Analysis:
    Attachment 300209
    Congratulation for makes good profit by take sell entry on Gold. i show you can close your trade on good point and I think it's really good decision because I show this week gold just try to move with a zone between 1860 to 1900 level and before broke this zone 1860 level is strong support and 1900 level is strong resistance. So I think we should wait for broke this zone for take next entry on Gold.

USD index already reject the strong support area at 92.18 level and now try to broke the strong resistance area and 5SMA level at 92.50. This level is very important for USD index. Because I show on daily chart it's try to again and again but it's can't broke this level. So I think we should wait for get confirmation. If USD index can broke the 5SMA and good resistance at 92.50 level so it's will be continue go up for target at 93.00 level. if it's can go up continue so USD index will be hit 94.00 level very soon. Though USA election have finished so I think USD will be continue makes strong and USD index will be hit 93.00 level very soon.

Name:	USD.PNG
Views:	61
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	300279
    EUR/USD already makes good chart pattern on daily chart which are says it's will be continue go down for target at 1.1780 level support and 20SMA area. Because I show on daily chart EUR/USD can properly reject the strong resistance area at 1.1900 level than it's try to go down and broke the good support area and 5SMA area at 1.1850 level which are says it's will be continue go down for target at 1.1780 level. if EUR/USD can broke the 1.1780 level support area so it's will be continue go down for target at 1.1630 level. I show you already take sell entry on EUR/USD it's really good entry and hope you will be get good profit very soon. i show USD also try to makes strong hope it's will be continue which will be help EUR/USD to continue go down which will be help your trade to hit your target.

Name:	EURUSD.PNG
Views:	63
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	300280

13. 3 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

Forecastboy (11-21-2020), Tacaz (11-19-2020), zahid4x (11-21-2020)

14. #9788 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10928 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,264 Times in 6,842 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

Attachment 300202

USD Index Analysis:
    Attachment 300205

EURUSD Analysis:
    Attachment 300209
    Nice to see that you bagged a very good profit in Gold trading .A very big congratulation for this mate .Actually Gold was well set to fall and at the right time you sold the yellow metal .Me seeing that your trade order hit the Target price which is really appreciable .Gold may come down to the 1850 level as per the daily time frame .From the 1850-40 level there may be a good bounce but yes if that fails we can see some good correction here .

USD INDEX H1 Timeframe :- As per the h1 time frame ,USD index is well set to go up .Now also though its in the neutral phase but the expectation is that the upside will be continued as that broke the down channel .Though some bearish candles forming but there may be a sudden spike at any moment when we see the hourly chart we can feel that the price is coming to feel the gaps only .Here the 94-95 is the immediate target to reach.Joe biden just came and for that slowly the condition will be better with time .

EURUSD DAILY Timeframe :- As per the daily time frame ,EURUSD pair is in the bullish move and is running well above the 7 and 21 days moving average but in the daily time frame a good hurdle or strong resistance been seen from where if the pair comes down can go up to the 1.1680 level also but a breakout can take the pair towards 1.1920 level soon .If strong bullish momentum persist next week ,the 1.1800 may act as the strong support base which could lift the pair further up.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (11-21-2020)

16. #9789 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3523 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,416 Times in 4,303 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Attachment 300202

USD Index Analysis:
    Attachment 300205

EURUSD Analysis:
    Attachment 300209
    Hello mate good afternoon. How are you mate? hope you enjoy good trading here.
    We all know trading in forex is not so easy but by seeing your good market analysis it seems trading in forex is really easy and money making is not so hard. I think all are depend on good market analysis. By reading your analysis about the USD index I am sure the price of the USD will raise and who are taking buy trade on the USD index they will make good profit. now come to the full analysis on the USD Index.

If we see the price of the USDX then we can see the price now lies on the 92.65 level area and the key support lies on the 92-92.20 level area. from this level if we get daily bullish confirmation then we can expect the price of the USDindex will forecast it price to the next resistance level 93 level area. it has good chance to go 93.50 level area also. Gold is falling and due to USD Index strong the gold are now going down. I am on the bearish mode on the USD index mate.

Here I can see you go good amount profit on the gold sell trade. If you do not close your trade then you get more profit from gold mate.
    I think the gold has good chance to break the support area 1850$ level area. if the price break this support then we can expect the price will come 1800$ level. If we get bullish confirmation then we can go for buy here.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AHT For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (11-21-2020)

18. #9790 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8212 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,409 Times in 9,001 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Day before yesterday i opened trade at EURUSD pair for short position, but after open my trade i see market changed his moving direction to the upside and created bullish candle, but yesterday i see market again moved on downside and closed his daily candle with bearish, i am expecting next working day my trade will go on positive side and will help me to get successful profit.

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	967
Size:	1.5 KB
ID:	300943

Today market closed and i think this time is really good time for making analysis and creating our new plan for next week trading, i am also trying to do this, now i am forecasting on USD Index and gold, i hope this will help us a lot for next week trading.

USD Index Analysis:
    Yesterday USD index started to move on bullish and ending of the day this index closed his daily candle with bullish, i am expecting next working day this index will start his daily candle with bullish and after that it will strongly move to the upside, i also found one good point for entry in this index for long position, when it will break 92.60 level that time this index can be on good position to make buy order, because after breaking that level this index will strongly move to the upside and after that it will try to break 93 level which is most strong resistance level.

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	53
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	300947

Gold Analysis:
    Yesterday gold also created bullish candle but at the beginning time i saw this metal was on bearish side but it cant hold long time his movement on that side, finally ending time of the day this metal closed with bullish, but i dont think that it will go upside more, because this metal current trend is down and also it now standing near to his strong support level, i hope next week we will get another good news from Pfizer about Covid-19 vaccine and on that time we will get more bearish candle from gold, i am expecting next week gold will break 1850 level with successfully and after that it will strongly move on downside, so that i am still focusing this metal for short position.
    What are you guys thinking about this metal?

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Views:	53
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	300951

19. 17 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

Adorn (11-21-2020), AHT (11-21-2020), Ali Adnan (11-22-2020), amiron56 (11-21-2020), bappy4x (11-21-2020), Fatima-Sahir (11-21-2020), Forecastboy (11-21-2020), global20 (11-21-2020), Gullz (11-21-2020), Kalex (11-21-2020), MS88105 (11-21-2020), nadeemsadiq (11-21-2020), PhilipOscar (11-22-2020), riaz musa khel (11-21-2020), Tacaz (11-21-2020), Tania Malik (11-21-2020), Youcefstyles (11-21-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 979 of 986 ... 974 977 978 979 980 981 984 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 34