GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 994 of 995 ... 989 992 993 994 995
Results 9,931 to 9,940 of 9945

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

1. #9931 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9566 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,144 Times in 9,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greeting and welcome to my journal, yesterday I was busy that's why I was unable to update my journal and create any new trade, day before yesterday I also analyzed at Gold and my predication was correct but I missed to create new trade on that metal, that's why I also missed to get profit from that metal, I hope you guys don't missed that opportunity and get successful profit, yesterday USD Index also created big bearish candle and it started from the top level and I can see from the daily chart, but from the weekly chart USD Index still looking uptrend, so that I am expecting this index will not go downside more, very soon this index will change his moving direction to the upside and will continue to go upside until recaching 94.50 level, so we can stay with USD currency until hitting 94.50 level.

Today's Event:
    Today there are no more news available on economic calendar because today is off day and today forex market also off, so there are no way to create any trade at any currencies pair, from the calendar I can see today Australia and New Zeeland will change their dailylight saving time, I hope that will not impacted on the market but it will impacted on trading schedule.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 261 Size: 4.4 KB

Update Information About My Current Trade:
    I am again going on big floating losses zone because now GBPUSD pair again truing to the upside, yesterday this pair also not moved well but closed his daily candle on bearish side but day before that day this pair was on strong bullish side and created big bullish candle, If next working day this pair moved on downside then it will continue to do that otherwise we will see more bullish candle from this pair which will give me more losses, but I believe that very soon it will change his moving direction to the downside and I am expecting next week it will go on bearish side.

Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 255 Size: 4.7 KB

We know that during weekend where others currencies pair market closed that time crypto currency market remain open and we have opportunity to trade on that currency for making profit, that's why today I am here for making analysis on crypto currency, I hope who are using those currency for trading that trader will get more benefit from my analysis.

Forecast for Bitcoin:
    From last few days bitcoin moving to the upside, yesterday this currency also created bearish candle but today this currency strongly creating bullish candle and currently this currency standing near to his previous top level, I am expecting very soon this currency will break that level, if today this currency can break 60000 level then it will strongly move to the upside and will try to break 62000 level, which is previous higher top level and also currently strong resistance level, so there also more possibility to change his moving direction from that level, I am expecting for today it will not change his moving direction it will continue to move to the upside, but if today it change his moving direction and created bearish candle then it will try to break 56000 level and after that it will strongly move to the downside.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 263 Size: 26.2 KB

My Recommendation On Bitcoin Trade For Today:

Now Bitcoin moving to the upside and today this currency creating bullish candle and also currently this currency standing near to the 60000 level which is now more strong key level for this currency, if today this currency can break that level then we will see more bullish candle from this currency, so for today we can focus this currency for long position and after breaking 60000 level it will be good for us to make buy order, because after breaking that level this currency will strongly move to the upside, but after creating buy order we should not target more then 62000 level, because there are also more possibility to change his moving direction from that level.

Forecast for Litecoin:
    Litecoin currently looking strong bullish, from last few days this currency created bullish candle and today this currency also created big bullish candle, I am expecting this currency will continue to move to the upside and will be try to break 230 level, but yes there are also more possibility to change his moving direction from that level, because now that level looking strong resistance level, but for today this currency are on strong position to make buy order, I am expecting until touching 230 level this currency will not change his moving direction to the downside, so for today we can focus this currency for long position.

Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 260 Size: 28.5 KB

My Recommendation On Litecoin Trade For Today:

Currently Litecon creating bullish candle and also looking strong bullish, so that I am expecting this currency will go upside more and currently this currency on the good position to make buy order, if we can created buy order now then it will help us to get successful profit because by observation its daily chart I can see until touching 230 level there are less possibility to change his moving direction to the downside, so after enter in this currency we can set our goal till 230 level but yes during opening our buy order we must set our stop loss point at 190 level, because after breaking that level this currency will strongly move to the downside and on that time we can focus this currency for short position, so guys you must be more careful with this currency.

Today's Trading Plan:

Today I don't have any plan of creating any, today forex market also close and I don't like to use any others currency like as bitcoin, litecoin, because those currencies spread too high and for getting good profit it take to long time and I also feel too much risky in this currencies for trading, So I will wait until opening the forex market for create any new trade and yes currently I am focusing gold for trading, I hope next working day this metal will help me to get good entry point and will help me to get successful profit.

Approved

2. #9932 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9566 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greeting, Today is the last off day for this week, from tomorrow market will again open and I hope on that time everyone will get more busy time, today I also spend busy time on my offline work, now I am here for analysis for the next week, last week I also spend good time, because last week I also made some good profit from gold trade and yes still I am focusing this metal for trading, because currently this metal moving to the upside and last working day this metal created big bullish candle, I hope next week this metal will created bullish candle too and will try to break 1755 level, currently USD Index also trying to moving to the downside, If next working day this index start with bearish candle then we will see more bearish candle from this index.

Next Week Events:
    A lot of news come in next week, but from them most of the looking low impacted, only few news are medium and high impacted, from those news I can see RBA Rate statement looking major news for Australian Dollar currency and FOMC meeting minute for USD currency and FOMC meeting minute will be highly impacted on most of the major pairs, so we must be more careful during that news and for AUD related currency we must be careful during RBA Rate Statement releasing time.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 274 Size: 20.9 KB

Weekly forecast for EURUSD:
    From the weekly chart I can see EURUSD pair currently looking bearish trend, last week this pair also broke its major key level and go down more, but before closing its weekly candle I see it standing at that level and also last working day this pair created bearish candle, if next working day this pair created bearish candle then it will again break 1.1760 and after that it will try to move to the downside and if next working day this pair close his daily candle with bearish then there are more possibility to go downside more until reaching 1.1600 level, last week this pair also go below of 1.1700 level, but it could not stand longer time below of that level, If next working day this pair started with bullish candle then there are more possibility to go above of previous weekly bearish candle and after that it will try to go above of 1.1900 level which is now more strong level for changing this pair moving direction to the upside and if it can break that level then we will see more bullish candle from this pair.

Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 272 Size: 23.9 KB

My Recommendation On EURUSD Trade For next week:

EURUSD pair currently looking strong bearish and also last week this pair go below of 1.1700 level and last working day this pair closed his daily candle with bearish, I am expecting next working day this pair will start with bearish candle and will break 1.1760 level again, so I am expecting this time we will see this pair price level below of 1.1600 level and if it can break that level then it will be on good position to make sell order for long term and yes if next working day this pair closed his daily candle below of 1.1760 level then we can take sell order easily, so currently we can focus this pair for short position and I hope from short position it will help us to get successful profit, currently I don't think that this pair will change his moving direction to the upside, if it want to change his moving direction to the upside then it will do this from 1.1600 level.

Weekly Forecast for AUDUSD:
    From last few weeks AUDUSD pair moving on ranging zone, but after touching its top level of the range it continuously created bearish candle and currently this standing near to his bottom 0.7560 level, last week this pair also broke that level but it can't hold his price level below of that level for long term, if next working day this pair started his daily candle with bearish then there are more possibility to break 0.7560 level and if it can break that level then there are more possibility to go downside more, but if this pair started his daily candle with bullish then it will try to go upside and will try to touch 0.7820 level and if it can break that level with successfully then we will see more bullish candle from this pair.

Name: Screenshot_3.png Views: 269 Size: 21.0 KB

My Recommendation On AUDUSD Trade For next week:

Currently AUDUSD pair looking bearish and also last week this pair closed his weekly candle near to the 0.7560 level which is now strong key level for this pair, so that I am expecting next week this pair will again break 0.7560 level and after that it will continue to move to the downside, so currently this pair will be on good position to make sell order, but for making secure sell order it will be good for us to wait until breaking 0.7560 level, I am expecting very soon this pair will break that level and after that it will strongly move to the downside, currently there are less possibility to move to the upside, because from daily chart I can see there are no more pressure in this pair to go upside, so we can easily choose short position in this pair and I hope from short position this pair will help us to get successful profit.

Trading Plan for Next Week:

You guys know that currently I am suffering with floating losses, I already opened two trade at GBPUSD pair for short position and last week this pair created bullish candle, if next week this pair continue to move to the upside then there are less possibility to open any more new trade at others currencies pair, but yes if GBPUSD try to move to the downside then I will try to focus at AUDUSD pair for short position, because currently this pair standing at major key level area and after breaking that area it will loss his power and will strongly move to the downside which will help us to get successful profit. What are you guys thinking about this pair? I hope you guys also focusing AUDUSD pair for trading.

Approved

3. 15 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-04-2021), Antika (04-04-2021), bappy4x (04-04-2021), bhai001 (04-04-2021), BlackDollar (04-04-2021), Forex Prediction (04-04-2021), Fxtechno (04-04-2021), global20 (04-04-2021), Interlock (04-04-2021), justen (04-04-2021), loaded-prof (04-04-2021), PhilipOscar (04-04-2021), pryo (04-04-2021), rescue1122 (04-04-2021), Tacaz (04-04-2021)

4. #9933 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    9566 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greeting and good morning, market is already open and I hope everyone is busy now and start trading in forex market, many countries bank looking closed that's why I don't think that market will move much today, but today I see some pair started his candle with gap and some pair in normal days, today USD Index also started with upper gap but after started his candle this index moving to the downside, but right now this index trying to move to the upside, I am expecting rest of the day this index will continue to move to the upside, because this currency now looking little strong, so for today we must be more careful about our trade.

Today's Event:
    Today there are no more news available for any currencies, but only few news available for USD currency and those news are not too high impacted, other countries bank off for today and for that reason there are no more news available, if today USD currency get good news then this currency will move to the upside because others country don't have any news which will help them to get more strength, so for today we should focus USD currency for trading.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 295 Size: 22.5 KB

You guys Know that long time ago I opened trade at GBPUSD pair and still holding my trade with floating losses, last working day this pair not moved well but closed his daily candle with bearish, today I was expected that this pair will move to the downside, but now I can see this pair trying to moving to the upside, but still looking weak movement because of bank holiday, I hope today this pair will not move more but I am little bit afraid about current movement, currently this pair also standing above of moving average, so if this pair can create bullish candle and go above of 1.3900 level then it will strongly move to the upside which will give me more floating losses, I hope next working day I will get more accurate information about this pair movement.

Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 273 Size: 4.5 KB

Forecast for USDJPY:
    From last few days USDJPY pair not moving well, it just standing at the same area, today this pair also not moving well but trying to creating bearish candle, if today this pair created bearish candle and move to the downside then there are more possibility to break 109.90 level and if it can break that level then it will try to go to the downside more, this pair also currently standing at top level and for a long time this pair continuously created bullish candle, so currently there are also more possibility to changing his moving direction to the downside, but yes if it again create bullish candle and go above of previous candle's higher level then it will try to go till 112.30 level which is looking strong resistant area and if it can break that level then we will see more bullish candle from this pair.

Name: Screenshot_3.png Views: 279 Size: 17.1 KB

My Recommendation On USDJPY Trade For Today:

Today USDJPY pair not moving well and also this pair now standing at the same area, currently its really hard to determine about this pair trend, so that it will be good idea for us to wait a while time to get accurate trend line from this pair, if this pair can break 109.90 level then I think that time will be good option for us to make sell order, because after breaking that level this pair will strongly move to the downside which will help us to get successful profit from our trade, but this pair trying to move to the upside and go above of his previous candle's higher level then it will try to go until reaching 112.30 level and if we take long position on that time then we must be more careful about 112.30 level, because there are more possibility to change his moving direction after reaching 112.30 level, but for today it will be good option for us to focus this pair on short position.

Forecast for Gold:
    Last two days gold created big bullish candle but today this metal trying to creating bearish candle, but it not moving well, I hope today we will not see high movement from this metal because of bank holiday from maximum country, but if today this metal closed his daily candle with bearish then it will continue to move to the downside because it starting his bearish candle from its previous candle's lower level and also currently USD Index looking strong, so that for today there are more possibility to move on the downside, if today this metal can close his daily candle with bearish then from tomorrow we will see more bearish candle from this metal, but yes today there are also more possibility to change its moving direction to the upside, so we must be more careful about today's trade in this metal.

Name: Screenshot_4.png Views: 280 Size: 25.7 KB

My Recommendation On Gold Trade For Today:

Currently Gold trying to moving to the downside and today this metal started his candle with bearish, Now USD Index also moving to the upside, So that I am expecting today this metal will move to the downside more and I am expecting today this metal will close his daily candle with bearish, currently it will be good idea to focus this metal for short position and after breaking 1719 level again it will be good option for us to make sell order, because after breaking that level this metal again move to the downside with strongly, currently I don't think that this metal will move to the upside, so we can keep focusing on short position.

Today's Trading Plan:

Today maximum countries bank holiday and I think today we will not get high volatile market and also I am on floating losses zone at GBPUSD pair, so for today it will be risky for me to create anymore trade, that's why today I will not try to open any trade but yes if anyone want to open trade then he can focus gold for short position because this metal currently standing at good position to make sell order, but for secure trade it will be good for everyone to wait until closing today's market.

Approved

5. #9934 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    9566 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greeting and welcome to my trading journal, I hope everyone doing well and making good profit from the market, yesterday also market not moved much because most of the countries bank was closed, but today everything looks like normal and for that reason from the beginning time of the day market moving well, currently most of the pair moving to the upside which against of USD currency and from the USD Index chart I can see that also moving to the upside, that's why currently I am little confused about the market, yesterday I also thought to open short position at gold and I was prepared to do that after breaking my desire point, but before it breaking that level it changed his moving direction to the upside, that's why currently I am safe from that metal.

Today's Event:
    Today there are lot of news available but from them most of the looking low impacted, only one news looking high impacted and that already published, that was for AUD currencies, rest of the day I don't see any impact news which are waiting for publish and yes which news are waiting for publishing those are for Euro currency related, so if those news get position or negative then Euro related currency will move high, so for today I don't think that market will move too high.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 300 Size: 33.8 KB

From yesterday GBPUSD pair again creating bullish candle, I thought this pair will move to the downside and will help me to get successful profit, but now its looking bullish and this pair already go above of 1.3900 level, last time I was expected that after breaking 1.3900 level this pair will strongly move to the upside and now it trying to doing that, that's why my floating losses amount increasing, I hope before breaking 1.4000 level this pair will change his moving direction otherwise this pair will give me big losses, now I am waiting for reverting this pair.

Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 281 Size: 4.5 KB

Forecast for USDJPY:
    Yesterday USDJPY pair created big bearish candle and it starting this from its top level, today this pair also trying to creating bullish candle but now its trying to moving to the downside, last time I was analyzed in this pair that after breaking 109.90 level this pair will strongly move to the downside and from the daily chart I can see this pair yet not break that level, if today this pair create bearish candle then there are more possibility to break 109.90 level and after that it will strongly move to the downside, but there are also more possibility to move to the upside because still this pair looking bullish trend and yes after breaking its previous higher 111 level it will strongly move to the upside.

Name: Screenshot_3.png Views: 286 Size: 19.9 KB

Today at the beginning of the day USDJPY pair moved to the upside but currently this pair trying moving to the downside and currently this pair standing on his opening point, yesterday this pair created big bearish candle, so that I am expecting today this pair will move to the downside and will try to break 109.90 level which is now strong key level for this pair and after breaking that level we will see more bearish candle from this pair, so that I think currently we should focus this pair for short position and after breaking 109.90 level it will be good option for us to make sell order, because after breaking that level this pair will try to go until reaching 108.30 level, so after breaking 109.90 level if we can enter in this pair for short position then it will help us to get successful profit, currently I don't think that this pair will go upside, but yes until breaking 109.90 level it will be risky for us to make sell order.

Forecast for USDCAD:
    From H4 chart I can see USDCAD pair looking bearish trend, yesterday this pair also created big bearish candle and this pair also break one major key 1.2540 level and after breaking that level several time this pair tried to go above of that level but maximum time it rejected from that level, currently this pair again creating bearish candle from that level, so there are more possibility to go downside more, but today from the beginning time this pair also moving to the upside and daily candle still looking bearish, so there are also more possibility to break 1.2540 level again, in this situation if today this pair can go above of 1.2540 level then it will continue try to move to the upside, otherwise this pair will go downside more.

Name: Screenshot_4.png Views: 289 Size: 24.9 KB

My Recommendation On USDCAD Trade For Today:

By observation USDCAD daily and H4 chart I can realize currently this pair moving to the downside and also now it standing below of its one major key level, I am expecting today this pair will continue to move to the downside and there are less possibility to change his moving direction to the upside, so currently we can focus this pair for short position and it will be good option for us if we can take our position sell side right because currently this pair strongly creating bearish candle and I hope very soon we will see more bearish candle from this pair, but yes for secure entry it will be good option for us to wait until getting bearish candle from the daily chart.

Today's Trading Plan:

Today I am not thinking to open any more trade, because currently I am suffering with big floating losses, you know that I opened trade at GBPUSD pair and from yesterday this pair again moving to the upside, that's why now I am spending bad time with this pair, but for recover that losses currently I am focusing USDJPY pair for trading and I will try to do that after breaking 109.90 level, I hope you guys also focusing this pair for short position and yes until breaking 109.90 level don't try to open any more trade for short position.

Approved

6. 18 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-04-2021), apna_papa (06-04-2021), bappy4x (06-04-2021), BlackDollar (06-04-2021), EnKubo 8x5 (06-04-2021), Fighterss (06-04-2021), Fxtechno (06-04-2021), global20 (06-04-2021), Honey Bee (06-04-2021), Interlock (06-04-2021), loaded-prof (06-04-2021), MhFaisal (06-04-2021), mrsohel (06-04-2021), MT5Amir (06-04-2021), PhilipOscar (06-04-2021), rescue1122 (06-04-2021), ShantiMan (06-04-2021), SweetRose (06-04-2021)

7. #9935 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    9566 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greeting and good morning, Yesterday I was predicated about USDJPY for short position, I said after breaking 109.90 level it will try to go downside, yesterday this pair also break that level and today this pair started his daily candle below of that level but it creating bullish candle, but I don't think that this pair will go upside, I hope very soon we will see more bearish candle from this pair, today USD currency also looking too weak and yesterday I see USD Index created big bearish candle, I hope rest of the day USD currency will loss his power and will go on the downside, yesterday I also predicated about USDCAD pair and focused that pair for short position, but it created bullish candle and today it still moving to the upside, I hope who are still focusing this pair he should be more careful.

Today's Event:
    Today's maximum news looking low impacted, only two news available which looking medium impacted and one news for Crude Oil and others one for Canadian dollar, so I hope today we will see more volatile movement from Crude Oil and Canadian dollar related pair, today I don't think that USD currency related pair will move high, because which news available for published for this currency those looks like low impacted and low impacted news will not help this currency to move high, so for today we must be more careful when we will take any USD currency related pair for trade.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 654 Size: 28.9 KB
    Day before yesterday GBPUSD pair was on strong bullish but yesterday it created strong bearish candle and it covered his previous bullish candle and today this pair not moving well, I am expecting today this pair will try to create bearish candle and I am really happy to see its movement, because when day before yesterday this pair created big bullish candle that time I was afraid but yesterday it help me to reduce my risky level, if today this pair created bearish candle then I hope it will go below 1.3760 level again and after that we will see more bearish candle from this pair and I hope next week I will some successful profit from my trade.

Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 281 Size: 4.5 KB

Forecast For EURUSD:
    From last few days EURUSD pair strongly moving to the upside, yesterday this pair also created bullish candle and today this pair still standing on his opening point, but there are also more possibility to go upside more, currently USD Index looking weak and also now EURUSD pair standing near to his another key 1.1900 level, if this pair can break that level then we will see more bullish candle from this pair, but yes there are also more possibility to rejected from that level, that's why we should be more careful about this pair for today,

Name: Screenshot_3.png Views: 283 Size: 26.4 KB

My Recommendation On EURUSD Trade For Today:

EURUSD pair currently looking strong bullish and from last few days this pair strongly creating bullish candle, currently this pair also standing near to one major key 1.1900 level, I am expecting today this pair will try to break that level, because today's USD currency activities looking too poor and I hope USD currency will loss his power more, so that for today it will be good option for us if we can focus EURUSD pair for long position, but yes for making secure trade it will be best option for us to wait until breaking 1.1900 level because after breaking that level this pair will strongly move to the upside and also currently this pair not too far from that level, so that I am expecting very soon this pair will break that level and will help us to make buy order, but yes this time we also must be more careful because there are also little possibility to change his moving direction from that level.

Forecast for Gold:
    From the daily chart I can see gold currently moving on the ranging zone and currently this metal standing near his top level of that zone and from this level today this metal trying creating bearish candle, if today this metal closed his daily candle with bearish then there are more possibility to go downside more, but currently USD Index looking too weak, in this situation there are also little risk available to go on short position, but yes if today it create bullish candle and break 1755 level then it will go upside for longer time.

Name: Screenshot_4.png Views: 287 Size: 25.0 KB

Gold currently moving to the downside and also this metal trying to creating bearish candle from near to his top level of the ranging zone, So I am expecting today this metal will continue to move to the downside and it will do that until reaching 1675 level, but for today's trade it will be good for us if we can wait until breaking 1726 level, because this level is its previous candle lower level and if it can go below of its previous candle lower level then it will strongly move to the downside, so right now it will be good for us to wait until breaking that level for making sell order or if it can break 1755 level then we can use this metal for long position, but I don't think that this metal will break 1755 level, so for today we can focus this metal for short position.

Today's Trading Plan:

Today I am not thinking to open any more trade, but right now I am focusing gold and I will try to take one little risk when it will go below of 1726 level, because I am expecting after breaking that level this metal will move to the downside with strongly and on that time we can easily bring successful profit from our trade, otherwise I will not focus others pair for trading, because I am still suffering floating losses with GBPUSD pair and until closing those trade I will not use any others currencies pair, I hope for today we can focus on Gold for trading.

Approved

8. #9936 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    9566 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greeting and welcome to my journal, yesterday I thought to open trade at gold but I could not do that, because yesterday this metal not broke my desired point, currently USD Index looking strong downtrend, so that now I can realize gold will go upside more, In this time it will be risky to make sell order, others currencies pair also moving to the upside which against of USD currency, that's mean USD currency currently too weak and I hope it will go down more, so at this moment we can take our position against of USD currency, but yes we must be more careful about this currency, because from higher time frame I can see USD Index looking uptrend, so anytime it will change his moving direction to the upside.

Today's Event:
    Today there are lot of news available for different currencies, but from them most of the looking low impacted, only one high impacted news available for published and that news for USD currency related and during publishing the news USD related pair will move high, so during publishing that news we must be more careful, beside of that high impacted news there are also some low impacted news available for this currency, but I don't think that those news will be more impacted on the market.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 272 Size: 40.5 KB

Yesterday GBPUSD pair moved to the downside and closed his daily candle with bearish, but today this pair trying to creating bullish candle, yesterday when this pair created bearish candle that time I was realized that today this pair will start with bearish and will help me to get successful profit but from current market movement I can realize I was wrong, currently also USD currency looking too weak, so that there are also more possibility to go upside more which will help me to get more losses, but I will hold my trade because very soon this pair will move to the downside and will help me to get successful profit.

Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 252 Size: 4.5 KB

Forecast for EURUSD:
    Yesterday EURUSD pair strongly created bullish candle at the beginning of day, but during ending time this pair closed his daily candle with bearish, but today this pair again moving to the upside and already created bullish candle, that's mean this pair now on more pressure to go upside, yesterday this pair also break 1.1900 level which is strong key level for this pair but it can't hold his position above of that level, today this pair again moving to the upside and I hope very soon this pair will break that level and after that this pair will strongly move to the upside, but if today this pair can't hold his position above of 1.1900 level then it will try to change his moving direction to the downside.

Name: Screenshot_3.png Views: 256 Size: 26.3 KB

My Recommendation On EURUSD Trade For Today:

Currently EURUSD pair strongly moving to the upside and still looking strong bullish trend and also this pair currently standing near to his strong key 1.1900 level, if today this pair can break that level then we will see more bullish candle from this pair, yesterday this pair also broke that level but can't stay longer time, I hope today if it break that level again then it will not move to the downside, we will see more bullish candle after breaking that level, so it will be good for us after breaking that level we can take our position on buy side, but for making secure trade we should wait until closing today's candle, because if it can't close his daily candle above of that level then it will try to move to the downside and on that time we can focus this pair for short position.

Forecast for USDJPY:
    Today USDJPY pair started his daily candle with bearish and last time I said that after breaking 109.90 level this pair will try to move to the downside and it still continue to do that, yesterday this pair also created bullish candle but it can't go above of 109.90 level and closed his daily candle below of that level and today this pair again start to move on the downside from that level, so there are more possibility to go downside more, this time this pair will target till 108.30 level, currently there are less possibility to move to the upside, because now USD currency looking weak but we must be more careful at 109.40 level, because that level also one strong level for changing this pair moving direction.

Name: Screenshot_4.png Views: 255 Size: 20.5 KB

Currently USDJPY pair strongly moving to the downside and this pair already break one major key level, I am expecting rest of the day this pair will continue to moving on the downside, so this time this pair can be good option for us to make sell order, I hope until touching 108.30 level this pair will not change his moving direction to the upside, so right now we can create one sell order and can target till 108.30 level, but yes for making secure trade we can wait until breaking 109.40 level, because that level was on previous strong key level, so I am expecting that level will try to help this pair to change his moving direction to the upside, so we must be more careful about that level.

Today's Trading Plan:

Today I am focusing the market and waiting for GBPUSD pair down movement, because I am still standing on floating losses zone and until closing one of my trade I will not open any more trade at another pair, you guys know that I already open two trade at GBPUSD pair for short position and my second trade are not too far from my opening point, If today GBPUSD pair move to the downside then my second trade will help me to get some profit and getting that profit I will try to close that trade will focus another pair for trading, but for today you guys can focusing USDJPY pair for trade, because this pair currently strongly moving to the downside and I am expecting it will continue to do that until reaching 108.30 level.

Approved

9. 17 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

bhai001 (08-04-2021), BlackDollar (08-04-2021), evanshad (09-04-2021), Forex Prediction (08-04-2021), ForexRider (08-04-2021), global20 (08-04-2021), Interlock (08-04-2021), Mariyam2020 (08-04-2021), mrsohel (08-04-2021), OfficialMA (08-04-2021), rescue1122 (08-04-2021), rezwanfx (09-04-2021), RightMan1 (08-04-2021), ShantiMan (08-04-2021), SweetRose (09-04-2021), WinstonShaw (08-04-2021), Youcefstyles (08-04-2021)

10. #9937 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    9566 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greeting and welcome to my journal, yesterday I was little busy and for that reason I was unable on update my journal, but today I am free that's why I am again here for update my journal, today also market not open but yes crypto currency market always open, so I am here for analysis on crypto currency, but before do that I would like to talk about yesterday's market, yesterday from the beginning time USD Index was on bullish side and also created big bullish candle but during ending time it started to move on the downside but it closed his candle with bullish, If next working day this index started with bullish candle then I am expecting it will move to the upside otherwise we will see more bearish candle from this index because from the daily chart this index looking bearish trend.

Update About Weekly Bonus:
    Yesterday Week 14 bonus credited into our account but week 13 still missing, I hope it will be credited soon or we will get more information about missing that week bonus from admin team, this time I was expected more from my last week posting, but I got small amount then my expected, but I am happy with that, I hope you guys also get your week 14 bonus, trade carefully guys.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 647 Size: 1.3 KB

Today's Event:
    Today there are no more news available because today is off day for forex market, but from the news calendar I can see only one news available for USD currency and that looks like low impacted, so that news will not affecting highly during opening the market and in this time we don't need to worry about our trade which still opened in the market.

Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 226 Size: 3.9 KB

Yesterday GBPUSD pair started to move on the downside from the beginning time of the day but during ending time of the day this pair tried to move to the upside, yesterday my one trade also on profitable zone, but I was little busy on my offline work that's why I can't monitor my trade, currently I see yesterday GBPUSD pair closed his daily candle on my second trade opening point, I hope next working day this pair will start with bearish candle and will help me to get successful profit and now I would like to wait more until getting profit from my both trade, if next working day this pair start with bearish candle then it will try to break 1.3660 level which will push more to go on the downside.

Name: Screenshot_3.png Views: 227 Size: 4.6 KB

Forecast for Bitcoin:
    Today from the beginning time Bitcoin strongly moving to the upside and today this currency already break one major key 60000 level and after breaking that level this currency still moving to the upside, in this situation I am expecting it will go upside until reaching 62000 level and if it can break that level then we will see more bullish candle from this currency, but yes if it reject from that level then we will see more bearish candle from this currency, so for today we must be more careful about using this currency for trading.

Name: Screenshot_4.png Views: 233 Size: 26.3 KB

My Recommendation On Bitcoin Trade For Today:

Currently Bitcoin strongly moving to the upside, but this time is risky to create any trade, for long position it will be good for us if we can wait until breaking 62000 level, because after breaking that level this currency will strongly move to the upside more and on that time If we can take our position on buy side then it will help us to get good profit, but yes if it start to creating bearish candle before breaking 62000 level then it confirm that this currency will go downside more and on that time we can create sell order, in this time we must be more careful about using this currency and we should wait little time before taking any decision about this currency.

Forecast for Litecoin:
    Today Litecoin also creating bullish candle and break 230 level and after breaking that level this currency still moving to the upside, last time I was predicated that after breaking 230 level this currency will strongly move to the upside and also currently this currency looking bullish trend, so this time there are less possibility to move to the downside, this time we can focus this currency for long position, I hope very soon this currency will try to break 244 level which looking previous higher level on daily chart of this currency.

Name: Screenshot_5.png Views: 228 Size: 30.0 KB

My Recommendation On Litecoin Trade For Today:

Currently litecoin strongly moving to the upside and this currency already break one major key level, I am expecting it will continue to go upside more and very soon we will see this currency price level above of 240 level, in this situation it will be good option for us to make buy order, but yes we must be more careful about 244 level, because last two times this currency changed his moving direction to the downside from that level and yes after breaking that level too we can keep our trade for longer time, currently less possibility to change his moving direction to the downside, so for today we can stay long position with this currency, I hope our long position trade will help us to get successful profit.

Today's Trading Plan:

Today I don't have any plan to trade in any crypto currency, because I already opened two trade at GBPUSD pair and until closing one of any trade from that pair I will not open any more trade at any currencies pair, I hope next working day market will help me to get some good profit from my trade and after that I will try to choose another pair for trading, but for today you can guys focus at Bitcoin for trading, because today this currency will help us to get perfect entry point which will help us to get successful profit within short time.

Approved

11. #9938 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    9566 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greeting and welcome to my trading journal at the last holiday day of the week, I hope today everyone busy on making analysis for next week trading, today I am also here for making analysis for next week, I hope this week everyone received their bonus which already credited into our account and no one here who have zero capital, so everyone now prepare for starting their trading journey, guys day by day USD currency moving to the downside, if next working day this currency start with bearish candle then it will move to the downside more and on that time we can take our position against of USD currency but yes before taking any kind of decision with this currency we must be more careful, because anytime it will try to change his moving direction to the upside.

Next Week Events:
    There are lot of news available in next week for different currency, but from them most of the news looking low impacted and only few news looking high impacted but I hope those news will highly impact on the market, I am expecting during starting of the day we will see more movement from USD currency because at the starting time of the market I see Feb Chair Powell will speak and that time market will get high volatile, so at the opening time we should focus on the market and after ending of the speak we can choose our trading direction, check out only high and medium impacted news which available for next week.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 671 Size: 45.7 KB

Weekly Forecast for EURUSD:
    Last week EURUSD pair created big bullish candle and also this pair closed his weekly candle at major key level, but last working day this pair created bearish candle, if next working day this pair start his candle from above of the 1.1900 level then it will try to move to the upside and will try to break 1.2000 level and if it can break that level too then it will strongly move to the upside but yes if this pair start below of 1.1900 level and after that if it started to move to the downside then there are more possibility to go below of 1.1760 level again and after that it will again move to the downside with strongly, currently this pair also standing on oversold zone and I can see from weekly chart, so technically there are more possibility to go upside in next week.

Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 197 Size: 25.1 KB

My Recommendation On EURUSD Trade For Next Week:

From the weekly chart I can see last week EURUSD pair created big bullish candle and also currently this pair standing at the major key level, I am expecting next week this pair will start with bullish candle and will go above of 1.1900 level and if it can do this then there are more possibility to go upside more and on that time this pair will be on good position to make buy order, because if we can do that then it will help us to make successful profit and yes after breaking 1.1900 level this pair will try to break 1.2000 level, so after creating buy order we can easily choose our take profit level till that point, but yes if this pair start with bearish candle then we must wait until breaking 1.1760 level for creating sell order, but I don't think that it will move to the downside, I hope next working day we will get good point to take our position in this pair.

Weekly Forecast for GBPUSD:
    From the weekly chart GBPUSD pair looking bearish and this pair started his bearish candle from its top level, last week this pair created big bearish candle and it try to break 1.3660 level, but it failed to do that and closed his weekly candle above of that level, if next working day this pair started with bearish candle then there are more possibility to break that level and after breaking that level this pair will strongly move to the downside, last week this pair also go below of moving average, so there are more possibility to continue to move to the downside, but yes if this pair start with bullish candle then it will try to move to the upside.

Name: Screenshot_3.png Views: 196 Size: 26.9 KB

My Recommendation On GBPUSD Trade For Next Week:

Last week GBPUSD pair created big bearish candle and also currently this pair looking downtrend, I am expecting next week this pair will start his candle with bearish and after that it will break 1.3660 level and if it can break that level it will strongly move to the downside, so for making short position it will be good for us to wait until breaking 1.3660 level, I am expecting within next working day this pair will break that level, so guys you can focus this pair for short position, but yes until breaking 1.3660 level this pair will be on risky zone to make sell order, so wait until breaking that level for taking short position.

My Trading Plan for Next Week:

You guys know that I already opened trade at GBPUSD pair for short position, so until closing my trade I am not thinking to open any new trade and currently GBPUSD pair looking downtrend, So I hope next week this pair will create bearish candle and will help me to get successful profit and yes if you want to use this pair for trade then you can focus this pair for short position, I hope next week it will be good for them who will focusing for sell order and yes for making secure trade it will be good for us to wait until breaking 1.3660 level, but if this pair can't break that level then it will try to move to the upside and currently USD currency looking too weak, so there are also more possibility to move to the upside, in this situation we must be more careful about using this pair, I hope before taking your decision you must be do proper analysis, best of luck guys.

Approved

12. #9939 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    9566 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greeting and good morning, today opening the market USD currency looking much stronger because against of this currency most of the pair moving to the downside and USD Index also now trying to moving to the upside, last working day USD Index also closed his daily candle with bullish, but from the higher time frame I can see this index still looking downtrend, but currently this index also standing at oversold zone, so I am expecting from now it will try to go upside and it will do that for a few days and after that it will change his moving direction to the downside.

Today's Event:
    Today only few news available for publish and from them one news already published which was for USD currency and another high impact news available for CAD currency which will be published at the evening time on my time zone and at the others time I see only three low impacted news available which for Japanese Yen, Euro currency and pound, I hope those news will not impacted highly on the market but yes today at the night time I see USD currency will published his 10 years bond, I hope today we will see more bullish candle from USD currency, I see morning news already impacted on the market and currently USD currency looking too strong, So after releasing its bond news it will get more strength to go upside.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 267 Size: 17.1 KB

Today I am really happy to see my current trade position, today GBPUSD pair start to moving to the downside and currently my one trade looking floating profitable zone, if today this pair continue to move to the downside then I hope my another trade also be on floating profitable zone and yes last time I said that if this pair can break 1.3660 level then there are more possibility to go downside more and today this pair go near to that level, but before breaking that level this pair again trying to moving to the upside, but I am expecting today this pair will break that level and after that it will strongly move to the downside and on that time my trade will help me to get successful profit, I am expecting within this week my trade will help me to get good profit, that's why I am still holding my trade.

Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 167 Size: 4.6 KB

Forecast for USDJPY:
    From last few days USDJPY pair moving to the downside but last working day this pair created bullish candle and today I see this pair again start his daily candle with bearish and still moving to the downside, if today this pair can break 109.40 level then it will be more strong to go downside, currently this pair standing near to that level, if this pair continue to move to the downside then very soon it will break that level and after that it will be more strong to create bearish candle, but yes if this pair can't break 109.40 level then there are more possibility to change his moving direction to the upside and after that it will try to break 109.90 level which is make him more strong to go upside.

Name: Screenshot_3.png Views: 167 Size: 20.4 KB

Today USDJPY pair start his daily candle with bearish and it do this from the beginning time of the day and currently this pair still moving to the downside and currently this pair standing near to on his major key 109.40 level, if today this pair can break that level then we will see more bearish candle from this pair and on that time if we take sell position then it will help us to get successful profit within short time, but yes after breaking 109.40 level it will try to break his next 108.30 level, so currently we can focus this pair for short position and I don't think that currently this pair will change his moving direction to the upside but we must be more careful about 109.40 level and after breaking that level we can take our position on sell side.

Forecast for AUDUSD:
    From last few days AUDUSD pair moving on the same area, from the daily chart I can see this pair this pair currently looking sideways zone, but last working day this pair also created bearish candle and today it already starting to moving to the downside, if today this pair create bearish candle then it will try to break 0.7560 level which is now strong key level for this pair and if it can break that level then it will strongly move to the downside, but yes before breaking that level if this pair change his moving direction to the upside then it will try to go upside more until reaching 0.7820 level and that time if it can break that level too then we will see more bullish candle from this pair.

Name: Screenshot_4.png Views: 190 Size: 24.3 KB

My Recommendation On AUDUSD Trade For Today:

Currently AUDUSD pair standing near to his major support 0.7560 level and today this pair also trying creating bearish candle, if today this pair can break that level then there are more possibility to go downside more and after breaking 0.7560 level if we take our position on sell side then it will help us to get successful profit, but from the daily chart I can see last time this pair also change his moving direction to the upside after touching 0.7560 level, so for today we can focus this pair for short position then enter, for enter in this pair its most important to close his daily candle below of 0.7560 level, so until do that we should take our position on sell side, but yes if it change his moving direction from current level or before touching 0.7560 level then we can focus this pair for long position, because last time this pair also moved to the upside more after reaching 0.7560 level, so be careful mate about this pair for today.

Today's Trading Plan:

Today I am not thinking to open any more trade until closing my trade, I see currently GBPUSD pair moving to the downside and I hope very soon this pair will help me to get successful profit, in this situation I would like to hold my both position for grabbing successful profit from my trade, now I am expecting very soon this pair will break 1.3660 level and after that it will try to help me to get good profit, but for today you guys can follow USDJPY pair, which is now standing near to his one major key level and after breaking that level this pair will strongly move to the downside.

Approved

13. #9940 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    9566 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greeting and welcome to my journal, I hope everyone is trading very well, yesterday USD Index moved to the downside and for that reason others currency moved to the upside but today USD Index again moving to the upside and today this index already created bullish candle, if today this index close his daily candle with bullish then it will be more strong and I am expecting now there are more possibility to get more strength to go upside, today others currency pair which against of USD currency moving to the downside, I am expecting rest of the day USD currency will move upside with strongly.

Today's Event:
    Today there are more news available for publish and from them most of the news looks like low impacted and few news looking high and medium impacted, medium impacted most of the news already published and rest of the high and medium impacted news are waiting for publish and I see those news only for USD currencies, I hope today those news will get positive and will USD currency move to the upside, so for today we must be strongly focus on USD currency.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 157 Size: 45.5 KB

Yesterday GBPUSD pair created bullish candle but you guys know that from long time I opened my sell trade in this pair, yesterday this pair also go below of my opening point and go near to his strong support level, I was expected that yesterday this pair broke that level and after that it will strongly move to the downside, but I see before breaking that level this pair changed his moving direction to the upside and finally closed his daily candle with bullish, today this pair also not moving well, currently it standing on his opening point but from this point this pair trying to creating bullish candle, if it continue to do that then my trade will go on big floating losses zone, but I am expecting very soon this pair will move to the downside and will help me to get successful profit, today USD currency also looking strong, so that I am expecting today this pair will try to move to the downside.

Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 138 Size: 4.5 KB

Forecast for Gold:
    From last few days gold trying to creating bearish candle, today this metal also start his candle with bearish and currently this metal trying to moving to the downside, but this metal yet not break his major key 1920 level, if today this metal can break that level then there are more possibility to go downside more and after breaking that level this metal will go downside until reaching 1675 level which is not strong support level for this metal, but yes if today this metal close his daily candle with bullish then after that it will try to move to the upside and will try to break 1755 level which is not strong resistance level.

Name: Screenshot_3.png Views: 145 Size: 25.3 KB

Currently gold moving to the downside and it already created bearish candle and also currently this metal standing near to his major key 1720 level, I am expecting today this metal will break that level and after that it will strongly move to the downside, in this situation it will be good option for us if we can focus this metal for short position, but until breaking 1720 level it will be risky to create sell order, so when it will break 1720 level that time we can easily choose short position and after that we can wait for getting successful profit, I am expecting who will do that he will get good profit from this metal and it confirm that very soon this metal will break 1720 level because currently USD Index looking strong and after releasing USD currency news it will be more strong which push gold to the downside.

Forecast for USDCAD:
    From yesterday USDCAD pair trying to creating bullish candle, from the daily chart I can see yesterday this pair successfully created bullish candle and today this pair again trying to creating bullish candle, but this pair still moving on ranging zone, I see this pair currently moving between 1.2520 to 1.2630 level and currently this pair standing at the middle level, if today this pair close his daily candle with bullish then tomorrow it will try to break 1.2630 level or will be rejected from that level, currently USD currency also looking strong, so that there are more possibility to break that level and if it can break 1.2630 level then this pair will strongly move to the upside, but yes if today this pair can close his daily candle with bearish then it will try to break 1.2520 level which will make him more weak and will help to go on downside more.

Name: Screenshot_4.png Views: 142 Size: 26.2 KB

My Recommendation On USDCAD Trade For Today:

USDCAD pair now strongly moving to the upside and until reaching 1.2630 level there are less possibility to move to the downside, currently USD currency looking little strong, so I am expecting this pair will continue to move to the upside and will try to break 1.2630 level too, in this situation it will be good idea for us if we can focus this pair for long position and yes for secure trade it will be good for us to wait until breaking 1.2630 level, because after breaking that level this pair will strongly move to the upside, currently I don't think that this pair will change his moving direction to the downside, so long position will be good for us for making successful profit.

Today's Trading Plan:

Currently I am on floating losses zone, today I was expected that GBPUSD pair will move to the downside and will help me to close one of my trade, but now I see my both trade on floating losses zone and its really risky for me to make another trade beside of this losses trade, but today I am trying to focusing Gold for trading, because this metal now strongly move to the downside and after breaking 1720 level it will go downside more and on that time if we can take our position on sell side then it will help me to get good profit, I am just waiting for that and yes after breaking 1720 level I will try to create another trade.

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 994 of 995 ... 989 992 993 994 995

Subscribed to this Thread : 34