• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 413 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6543 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,310 Times in 5,252 Posts

Default zahid4x's - Trading journal

Hello Everyone,

After long time i decide to open my own trading journal in this forum. Because i am still loser and i am unable to control my mind. I think if i noted everything which i do on my trade then it will help me to control my mind and also from others trader i will get more advice.

I am currently following Pivot table and stoch indicator for entry my trade. Sometime i just follow only chart for trade. I always like to trade only on major pair. But sometime i divert on cross pair for trading. I hope from my trade you will get something new and will help me a lot for finding my weakness point and solving that.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6543 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello
      Today i enter on EURUSD pair on short position, because this pair coming back from daily resistance 1.1783 level, i think now this pair will break daily support 1.1725 level and if it break this level then it will try to break another support level 1.1700, so i am using 1:1 ratio on my trade. I use stop loss on 1.1783 level and take profit on 1.1693 level.
      Name:  EURUSDH4.png
Views: 1836
Size:  40.8 KB

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      925 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,641 Times in 867 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
      Hello
      Today i enter on EURUSD pair on short position, because this pair coming back from daily resistance 1.1783 level, i think now this pair will break daily support 1.1725 level and if it break this level then it will try to break another support level 1.1700, so i am using 1:1 ratio on my trade. I use stop loss on 1.1783 level and take profit on 1.1693 level.
      Attachment 80675
      well well well, look who finally decided to show up first of all welcome to the Journal section bro and if i am not mistaken you were away from the forum too from a while so welcome back as well. you have done the right thing Journal indeed does help a lot to learn and to point out the mistakes there are many expert traders who help and besides you, yourself will start to see the mistakes bro. wish you best of luck and a success full journey in the this Journal

note: as you are new here and maybe you already know but even if you don't.
      1) each time when you post your charts or trades update please past the post link to the "Thread Owner's Posts Log" thread so everyone can see that your journal has an update.
      2) post link of your journal in the Signature.
      Last edited by ilyas_ili; 07-10-2018 at 08:47 AM. Reason: added note
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

4. The following 10 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

ahmed salama (10-15-2018), ashraff (09-23-2018), crown (07-10-2018), forexianz (07-11-2018), ghaffar087 (08-18-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (07-11-2018), Saahil143 (10-31-2018), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (07-10-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

Accumulated bonus
      6543 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilyas_ili     
      well well well, look who finally decided to show up first of all welcome to the Journal section bro and if i am not mistaken you were away from the forum too from a while so welcome back as well. you have done the right thing Journal indeed does help a lot to learn and to point out the mistakes there are many expert traders who help and besides you, yourself will start to see the mistakes bro. wish you best of luck and a success full journey in the this Journal

note: as you are new here and maybe you already know but even if you don't.
      1) each time when you post your charts or trades update please past the post link to the "Thread Owner's Posts Log" thread so everyone can see that your journal has an update.
      2) post link of your journal in the Signature.
      Thank you very much for your warm welcome and giving me one nice information regarding thread update. Yes i was not regular in this forum but from now i will try to be regular in this forum and will try to update my trade on regular basis.

Update Trade:
      Today i was open one trade on EURUSD on short position with using take profit and stop loss. This trade already closed with 45 pips by hitting take profit.
      Name:  tp.PNG
Views: 1794
Size:  3.6 KB

Currently i am not finding any more opportunity for entry on the market, but when i will get any opportunity that time i will try to entry in the market and after that i will try to share my trading history in my journal.

6. The following 8 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

ashraff (09-23-2018), crown (07-10-2018), forexianz (07-11-2018), ghaffar087 (08-18-2018), ilyas_ili (07-11-2018), Maxbabu (09-30-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (07-11-2018), Saahil143 (10-31-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

Accumulated bonus
      6543 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks

After monitoring GBPUSD pair i realize this pair will go upward, because after getting high effected news it not break daily 1st support 1.3173 level and now it standing above of daily pivot level, so that i think this pair will go on upward and will try to 1.3351 level, this time i am not using stop loss or take profit, i will close this trade by manually.
      Name:  GBPUSDH4.png
Views: 1815
Size:  42.4 KB

8. The following 9 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

ashraff (09-23-2018), crown (07-10-2018), forexianz (07-11-2018), ghaffar087 (08-18-2018), ilyas_ili (07-11-2018), Maxbabu (09-30-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (07-11-2018), Saahil143 (10-31-2018), union12 (07-10-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      647 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,409 Times in 573 Posts

Hello Everyone,

After long time i decide to open my own trading journal in this forum. Because i am still loser and i am unable to control my mind. I think if i noted everything which i do on my trade then it will help me to control my mind and also from others trader i will get more advice.

I am currently following Pivot table and stoch indicator for entry my trade. Sometime i just follow only chart for trade. I always like to trade only on major pair. But sometime i divert on cross pair for trading. I hope from my trade you will get something new and will help me a lot for finding my weakness point and solving that.
      Welcome to this journal section brother. I hope from you we will get more information. Because i see you are too old member in this forum and forex world. I see you are trading basis on pivot table and chart. I am currently trying to learning something new from chart basis. I hope from your trade i will get some good information. I want to make a request please when you will post any new trading update then describe more as much as you can. Because without description it is not possible to learn something from others trades.

10. The following 9 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

ahmed salama (10-15-2018), ashraff (09-23-2018), forexianz (07-11-2018), ghaffar087 (08-18-2018), ilyas_ili (07-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (07-11-2018), Saahil143 (10-31-2018), zahid4x (07-11-2018)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,696 Times in 7,565 Posts

Hello Everyone,

Ah finally mate you made your own traidng journal.
      Hope this journal will increase your bonus for posts.

I have same open position with you on GBP|USD but last night i prefer to cut profit at 1.3275
      I feel the current price at that time is really hard to touch my TP at 1.3300

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

ahmed salama (10-15-2018), ashraff (09-23-2018), forexianz (07-11-2018), ghaffar087 (08-18-2018), ilyas_ili (07-11-2018), Saahil143 (10-31-2018), zahid4x (07-11-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6045 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,387 Times in 4,071 Posts

Hello Everyone,

Hello mate! Welcome back to trading journal section. It is nice to see you that you are here. Well, don't call yourself as a loser. You are not loser, mate!. It is just you need to learn more and learn from the mistakes that you have made!. We are here to share opinions and views so we can learn together and try to do better in trading. We hope that we can always update our trading journal frequently.

14. The following 10 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

ashraff (09-23-2018), ghaffar087 (08-18-2018), harera (09-07-2018), ilyas_ili (07-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (07-12-2018), Saahil143 (10-31-2018), Unregistered (2), zahid4x (07-11-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

Accumulated bonus
      6543 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crown     
      Welcome to this journal section brother. I hope from you we will get more information. Because i see you are too old member in this forum and forex world. I see you are trading basis on pivot table and chart. I am currently trying to learning something new from chart basis. I hope from your trade i will get some good information. I want to make a request please when you will post any new trading update then describe more as much as you can. Because without description it is not possible to learn something from others trades.
      Thanks mate for visit my journal, chart are too important for this business and you trying to learn from that, that is really good things for you and yes i will always try to share everything which i will get from my trade, i think you will get more help from my journal and will help me if i get any wrong side, here new or old are not too important, so here there are more chance to learn something new from new trader.

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL     
      Ah finally mate you made your own traidng journal.
      Hope this journal will increase your bonus for posts.

I have same open position with you on GBP|USD but last night i prefer to cut profit at 1.3275
      I feel the current price at that time is really hard to touch my TP at 1.3300
      Thanks mate, yeah finally i open my trading journal and i will try to continue to update my journal, i don't know how long time i can do this, because sometime i get more busy on my regular work.

Regarding of GBPUSD pair, its looks like uptrend on daily chart so that why i enter on long position, but today i also monitor about its movement, Now i am watching about breaking daily 2nd support level 1.3187, if today it break this level then it must be go down and after breaking this level i will close my trade by manually, otherwise i will try to keep open my position, because i thought this pair will go upward and will be break 1.3300 level.

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz     
      Hello mate! Welcome back to trading journal section. It is nice to see you that you are here. Well, don't call yourself as a loser. You are not loser, mate!. It is just you need to learn more and learn from the mistakes that you have made!. We are here to share opinions and views so we can learn together and try to do better in trading. We hope that we can always update our trading journal frequently.
      Thank you very much mate for giving my courage and you are right, i need to learn more about this business so that why i come back in this forum and will try to get some good advice from you and others traders, i will try to update my trading journal frequently and i believe that will help me a lot to finding my weakness point.

16. The following 8 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

ahmed salama (10-15-2018), ashraff (09-23-2018), forexianz (07-23-2018), ghaffar087 (08-18-2018), Maxbabu (09-30-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (07-12-2018), Saahil143 (10-31-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

Accumulated bonus
      6543 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks

As per my review on AUDUSD its looks like on downtrend, today it already break daily 1st support 0.7431 level, now it trying to breaking daily 2nd support 0.7404 level, i think today it will break this level and after breaking this level it will trying to 3rd support 0.7377 level, but i am not targeting that level, i am enter only for 20 pips, because daily chart provide it looking uptrend, but yes i am also using stop loss 40 pips from my entire level, i used it for my security.
      Name:  AUDUSDH4.png
Views: 1804
Size:  40.3 KB

18. The following 13 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

achlon (07-21-2018), ashraff (09-23-2018), forexguy9 (07-11-2018), ghaffar087 (08-18-2018), Maxbabu (10-07-2018), Mespahprof (05-31-2019), Mianwali18 (09-18-2018), Mohammed Anis (09-03-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (07-12-2018), Nendy (07-13-2019), PhantomTrader79 (07-12-2018), Saahil143 (10-31-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 413 1 2 3 6 ...