• Reply to thread
    Page 849 of 849 ... 844 847 848 849
    Results 8,481 to 8,485 of 8485

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

1. #8481 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      461 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,036 Times in 3,244 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
      Greeting and good morning,

Today is the last day of the weekend and from tomorrow i hope everyone will be more busy because bonus already credited into our account, guys from yesterday we suffering with hot weather, current temperature more then 95 degree Fahrenheit, what about yours guys? is there more temperature then us or not.

You guys know that i opened trade gold for short position and i am still waiting for bearish market from that metal, i hope tomorrow it will start with bearish candle, beside of that trade i am current focusing USDCAD pair for trading, last working day i see this pair created big bullish candle and i think now USD currency trying to increasing his power, if tomorrow this pair start with bullish candle then i think it will be good option for us to make buy order, because if it can start with bullish candle then it will try to break 1.3260 level and if it can break that level then it will strongly move to the upside.

What are you guys thinking about USDCAD pair? i hope you guys also focusing this pair for trading.
      Attachment 278455
      Hi mate gold is facing its movement in the negetive side since the market has been closed at the 1949 and its most probably to explain the next level of the gold will touch but we must wait for the opening of the market just to make a wise decision
      All the best

2. 2 users say Thank You to Miral ch for this useful post.

amiron56 (Today), Honey Bee (Today)

3. #8482 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9879 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 52,189 Times in 15,339 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Today is the last day of the weekend and from tomorrow i hope everyone will be more busy because bonus already credited into our account, guys from yesterday we suffering with hot weather, current temperature more then 95 degree Fahrenheit, what about yours guys? is there more temperature then us or not.

You guys know that i opened trade gold for short position and i am still waiting for bearish market from that metal, i hope tomorrow it will start with bearish candle, beside of that trade i am current focusing USDCAD pair for trading, last working day i see this pair created big bullish candle and i think now USD currency trying to increasing his power, if tomorrow this pair start with bullish candle then i think it will be good option for us to make buy order, because if it can start with bullish candle then it will try to break 1.3260 level and if it can break that level then it will strongly move to the upside.

What are you guys thinking about USDCAD pair? i hope you guys also focusing this pair for trading.
      Attachment 278455
      I do not think usdcad price will bearish. Last seven day the usdcad price has been getting help from the lower bollinger band using the daily time frame. The band is giving strong service in favor of bulls so I'm expecting a strong bullish trend in the Canadian Dollar vas us dollar pair. But there is a chance to move back to the down side if again the US dollar index gets weaker. We should wait first day of trading report of the upcoming week to be sure about the market trend.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (Today)

5. #8483 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7587 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,569 Times in 7,711 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Attachment 278455
      Hi dear,
      Usdcad floating price break the resistance top channel for 1.3200 which will give confirmation for the next hitting the 1.3320, i am buying this pair already and wait for the next week price analysis if give resistance moves then have short target for 1.3260 and reverse support cover the channel at 1.3070 good luck.
      LATEST UPDATE
      HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14965575

6. #8484 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1003 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,426 Times in 2,465 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 278455
      Hello dear friend this currency pair is showing bullish scenario as per H 1 time frame we can see a bullish pin bar that is indicating the upward movement we can take long position up to 1.3200 different time frame and candlestick pattern are showing bullish setup.

7. #8485 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6431 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,728 Times in 10,571 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 278455
      I will have the best in my trading of the USDCAD, i am only trying to gain the buy trust on this asset, rather than thinking that it could be making the selling in nay way. USDCAD is bullish in what is still see on it on the monthly chart, that might still allow some buy to target 1.3329 on this asset soonest.

Reply to thread
    Page 849 of 849 ... 844 847 848 849

Subscribed to this Thread : 29