• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 291 of 374 ... 286 289 290 291 292 293 296 ...
    Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3739

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2800 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,470 Times in 2,322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
      Good morning friends,

Yesterday i thought GBPUSD pair will go upward, but i was wrong, i see after touching daily 1st resistance level it just turning back into downward, i also prepared for entry on long position, but i was not, i think this pair now looking strong downward and from daily chart we also can realize this things, but currently i am trying to avoid to entry on short position, because there are more possibility to turning back from daily 1st support 1.2916 level, if today this pair go above of daily pivot level then i will try to entry in this pair for long position, because after breaking that level this pair will try to break daily 1st resistance 1.3016 level.
      Attachment 114819
      Technically speaking the gbpusd is on a bearish course to 1.2784 but will not get there straight way since the market structure is bent and designed in a zig zag movement pattern, so any bullish orientations by traders should for small pips goals target because any further long term investment is a bad one if left unattended to by the influxes of shocks in price movements experienced at the opening day of every market here and which was a beastly monday as many accounts were swallowed by it without mercy. I suggest you contemplate in selling opportunities rather than buying but since every trader is entitled to his or her own opinion, simply follow your mind with strict risk and money management. Good bless you more.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (05-14-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6409 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,788 Times in 4,757 Posts

Good morning friends,

Still i dont have any more opened trade, i closed my EURJPY trade with losses, because this pair still looking strong bearish, so that why i closed that trade, currently i am trying to focusing on USDCAD pair, this pair still looking sideways zone, but i think from this level it will go down and for that reason i enter in this pair with big lot size, before enter in this pair i just check daily chart and i see from January this pair higher point is 1.3521, so with my high lot size trade currently i am not worry about that, but i will not take more pips with this trade, after getting some green pips i will try to close my trade.
      Name:  uc.PNG
Views: 4752
Size:  33.6 KB
      Name:  ucres.PNG
Views: 69
Size:  1.5 KB

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3992 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,621 Times in 3,501 Posts

Good morning friends,

Still i dont have any more opened trade, i closed my EURJPY trade with losses, because this pair still looking strong bearish, so that why i closed that trade, currently i am trying to focusing on USDCAD pair, this pair still looking sideways zone, but i think from this level it will go down and for that reason i enter in this pair with big lot size, before enter in this pair i just check daily chart and i see from January this pair higher point is 1.3521, so with my high lot size trade currently i am not worry about that, but i will not take more pips with this trade, after getting some green pips i will try to close my trade.
      Attachment 115051
      Attachment 115052
      Good day to you Zahid4x my friend.sorry about your loss in EURJPY,i hope you can recover your loss soon. What i see on H4 chart,USDCAD is still showing an up signal but trying to form a down signal and if the price can be closed below SMA 50 on H4 chart then it can confirm the down signal on H4 but if it its not then it will try to continue the up movement and as i see daily chart it is s till showing an up signal so up pressure still strong. Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend,i hope you can get some profit today to recover your loss.

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

bili001 (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), mahira (05-15-2019), sidra161 (05-15-2019), ue2forex (05-15-2019), zahid4x (05-15-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      539 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning friends,

Attachment 115051
      Attachment 115052
      hi zahid4x,

from what I saw on my 1 hour chart for this currency pair of USDCAD is that the price is trying to penetrate the daily support zone in order to move downward.there is possibility that the price can keep on going downward if the price able to penetrate below the guppy ema and also below the daily support zone.as of now I will wait whether the pair's market can give us any good trade setup to take.

Name:  Screenshot_2019-05-15-12-41-04-596_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png
Views: 31
Size:  117.9 KB

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to widescreen for this useful post.

bili001 (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), mahira (05-15-2019), sidra161 (05-15-2019), ue2forex (05-15-2019), zahid4x (05-15-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1104 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,888 Posts

Good morning friends,

Attachment 115051
      Attachment 115052
      Good morning respected mate, i think you done good to take a sell trade in usdcad as this pair is still moving sideways and i was on sell side yesterday but there was some variation seen in this pair, mate if we look at daily time frame then now usdcad is moving above trend line and i don't know which target you set for your trade but i am confident that it will move bearish towards its trend line and it major support at trend line is below 1.3300
      GOOD LUCK MATE.
      Name:  usdcad.png
Views: 29
Size:  27.3 KB

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

bili001 (05-15-2019), Financial (05-15-2019), laghari 185 (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), mahira (05-15-2019), sidra161 (05-15-2019), ue2forex (05-15-2019), zahid4x (05-15-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      344 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,627 Times in 521 Posts

Good morning friends,

Attachment 115051
      Attachment 115052
      Good Morning have a nice day. First of all sorry for your losses on EURJPY and I endorsed your decision that you do good to close this order in loss because we can see its still in bearish trend nothing showing any positive results. Secondly I go through your Analysis about USDCAD now its movement is sideways but m sure it will gave some positive feedback.

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to laghari 185 for this useful post.

bili001 (05-15-2019), EarningHat (05-15-2019), Financial (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), mahira (05-15-2019), sidra161 (05-15-2019), ue2forex (05-15-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,722 Times in 1,622 Posts

Good morning friends,

Attachment 115051
      Attachment 115052
      Hello dear,
      Good morning my dear I hope you will be fine are you in your profitable trading career very well it's really sad to hear that you have closed your some trade in loss.
      But, it's also a good habit of our trading career that we accept our loss and doing trade to follow the market Trend.
      Overall, we talk about the technical analysis of USD CAD in previous week weekly candle then I want to say that it is ready to coming down and United State dollar will become so weak due to the economic situation against China.
      Let's see how market will react but, it will be best for us that we do trade with minimum risk.

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

bili001 (05-15-2019), EarningHat (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), mahira (05-15-2019), sidra161 (05-15-2019), ue2forex (05-15-2019), zahid4x (05-15-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      470 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,933 Times in 546 Posts

Good morning friends,

Attachment 115051
      Attachment 115052
      Dear respect full member I think usdjpy currency pair awareness trend in its movement so is a wrong else's I think sorry to say I am strongly disagree with you on your this analysis but I pay for you 22 earn good profit best of luck

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to ue2forex for this useful post.

bili001 (05-15-2019), EarningHat (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), mahira (05-15-2019), sidra161 (05-15-2019), zahid4x (05-15-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

bili001 has much to be proud of bili001 has much to be proud of bili001 has much to be proud of bili001 has much to be proud of bili001 has much to be proud of bili001 has much to be proud of bili001 has much to be proud of bili001 has much to be proud of bili001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,061 Times in 306 Posts

Good morning friends,

Attachment 115051
      Attachment 115052
      HD foxing on USD dad I think it will go up and has a bullish trend in its movement because the market is totally makes its correction Pattam so here is a chance that it will go up so I think there is an opportunity to buy this currency pair to earn the good profit

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to bili001 for this useful post.

EarningHat (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), mahira (05-15-2019), sidra161 (05-15-2019), zahid4x (05-15-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      469 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,172 Times in 679 Posts

Good morning friends,

Attachment 115051
      Attachment 115052
      Good morning dear forex trader. dear how are you? dear trader i am agree with your analysis. USDCAD is really bearish trend and it will move downward. you take good time to place Sell entry on this pair. i think you will get good profit today.

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to sidra161 for this useful post.

EarningHat (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), mahira (05-15-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 291 of 374 ... 286 289 290 291 292 293 296 ...