• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 261 of 261 FirstFirst ... 256 259 260 261
    Results 2,601 to 2,602 of 2602

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1319 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,959 Times in 1,322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Good morning friends,

You guys know that i am on wrong side in AUDUSD pair and NZDUSD pair, because both trading now on floating losses, i am still holding my trade, because i think there are more possibility to get green pips from those trade and i am i am not using high lot size on there, so that i dont need to worry about those trading, i can easily hold those trade for longer time.

AUDUSD pair looking uptrend channel, but current daily and H4 candle looking bearish, from daily chart i also can realize there are more possibility to go downward, but for making confirm it this pair need to break 0.7140 level, if this pair can break this level with successfully then there are more possibility to go down and if it go downward then it will help me to recover my losses.
      Attachment 110845
      Attachment 110846

NZDUSD pair currently looking downward, it also already break one major support level, so that there are more possibility to go downward and if it go down more then i will be on more trouble, because i enter in this pair for long position, because i was enter in this pair by following daily candle, that time it was looking upward, so that i think for getting green pips i need to hold my trade for longer time.
      Attachment 110847
      Attachment 110848
      Hello Mate ,How are you doing ? Fine I want to believe .Your trade entry will require a lot of patience before fetching you the much desired profit .With AUD/USD on sell trend and NZD/USD on buy trend ,coupled with your sound money management ,hopefully by the end of today ,you would have recovered from your losses and even make something reasonable on top . Do enjoy the rest of you trading week in greens
      Attached Images  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzone For This Useful Post:

theomilli (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      506 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,060 Times in 744 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Good morning friends,

You guys know that i am on wrong side in AUDUSD pair and NZDUSD pair, because both trading now on floating losses, i am still holding my trade, because i think there are more possibility to get green pips from those trade and i am i am not using high lot size on there, so that i dont need to worry about those trading, i can easily hold those trade for longer time.

AUDUSD pair looking uptrend channel, but current daily and H4 candle looking bearish, from daily chart i also can realize there are more possibility to go downward, but for making confirm it this pair need to break 0.7140 level, if this pair can break this level with successfully then there are more possibility to go down and if it go downward then it will help me to recover my losses.
      Attachment 110845
      Attachment 110846

NZDUSD pair currently looking downward, it also already break one major support level, so that there are more possibility to go downward and if it go down more then i will be on more trouble, because i enter in this pair for long position, because i was enter in this pair by following daily candle, that time it was looking upward, so that i think for getting green pips i need to hold my trade for longer time.
      Attachment 110847
      Attachment 110848
      Your Aud/Usd trade has run in floating losses for too long and currently despite Aud/Usd is going down, it will still be difficult for it to cover all your losses because your opening price was very low. I would advice you look for a good point and cut your losses. While Nzd/Usd still has potential of rising up from the recent low at 0.6682

Reply to thread
    Page 261 of 261 FirstFirst ... 256 259 260 261