• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 291 of 301 ... 286 289 290 291 292 293 296 ...
    Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3001

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      166 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,246 Times in 728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
      Good morning friends,

Yesterday i thought GBPUSD pair will go upward, but i was wrong, i see after touching daily 1st resistance level it just turning back into downward, i also prepared for entry on long position, but i was not, i think this pair now looking strong downward and from daily chart we also can realize this things, but currently i am trying to avoid to entry on short position, because there are more possibility to turning back from daily 1st support 1.2916 level, if today this pair go above of daily pivot level then i will try to entry in this pair for long position, because after breaking that level this pair will try to break daily 1st resistance 1.3016 level.

The price is finding the first support at 1.2940 and the next support is at 1.2915 The price is finding the first resistance at 1.2985 and the next resistance is at 1.3007 I predict price will be continued falling today. The first target is the level 1. After fixing below the first target, then price will go to the level

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to FarobesX9 for this useful post.

ayan555 (05-14-2019), FxBD (05-14-2019), hayzee19 (05-14-2019), Jahanzaib420 (05-14-2019), zahid4x (05-14-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,119 Times in 1,217 Posts

Good morning friends,

Yesterday i thought GBPUSD pair will go upward, but i was wrong, i see after touching daily 1st resistance level it just turning back into downward, i also prepared for entry on long position, but i was not, i think this pair now looking strong downward and from daily chart we also can realize this things, but currently i am trying to avoid to entry on short position, because there are more possibility to turning back from daily 1st support 1.2916 level, if today this pair go above of daily pivot level then i will try to entry in this pair for long position, because after breaking that level this pair will try to break daily 1st resistance 1.3016 level.
      Attachment 114819
      Good morning respected mate after reading your update i get result that you escape from a big loss as you were looking to buy gbpusd but it fell so this is your good luck, mate now you are right there are much potential in gbpusd that it go high but first it move down and then it go high so wait for its lowest point then take a long trade in gbpusd which give you a chance of good earning.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

FxBD (05-14-2019), hayzee19 (05-14-2019), Jahanzaib420 (05-14-2019), zahid4x (05-14-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      539 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning friends,

Attachment 114819
      hi zahid4x,

from what I saw on my 1 hour chart for the currency pair of GBPUSD is that the pair still hovering at the daily support zone. the price also unable to penetrate above the guppy ema. so there is possibility that the price will keep on moving downward given that the price able to penetrate the daily support zone. if it can then we will look for any good sell trade setup to take later on.

Name:  Screenshot_2019-05-14-12-07-38-826_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png
Views: 50
Size:  114.1 KB

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to widescreen for this useful post.

forexianz (05-14-2019), FxBD (05-14-2019), hayzee19 (05-14-2019), Jahanzaib420 (05-14-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019), zahid4x (05-14-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1068 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,750 Times in 2,690 Posts

Good morning friends,

Attachment 114819
      Good morning my friend.
      Almost every trader thought gbpusd will be going up when it make that move towards 1.3035, only those that are wise to take their profit their will not be affected by that bearish movement.

For the price to close below 1.2970 area I believe that we are in for a More bearish movement.. Lets see what will happen next. Wish you all the best today.

8. The following 8 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

Cdest (05-16-2019), Flourish11 (05-16-2019), FxBD (05-14-2019), fxmaniac (05-16-2019), Jahanzaib420 (05-14-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019), saint1 (05-16-2019), zahid4x (05-14-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      629 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,061 Posts

Good morning friends,

Attachment 114819
      Hi mate.
      Good morning dear how are you mate hope you will be fine and enjoy this week trading by the way yesterday market run high unexpected movement especially gold yesterday morning I have sold the pound but this is going to up and second time goes to down gbpusd and I have close the one dollar profit this trade because I am fear this movement when I see the one hour after gbpusd goes very down in just thirty minutes so I am confused anyway you know market is market

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib420 for this useful post.

fembizz (05-15-2019), FxBD (05-14-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019), zahid4x (05-14-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4543 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,390 Times in 4,287 Posts

Good morning friends,

Attachment 114819
      The price of the GBPUSD have been able to break below the support area which was at the 1.3000 and I believe that we are going to see the price coming or pulling upwards towards the resistance area which is at the 1.2980 and if this area holds then we shall see more of the bearish movements from there. So it is important to make sure that we wait for for the price to get at the right levels before we start buying or selling it.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

FxBD (05-14-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019), zahid4x (05-14-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5727 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,594 Times in 2,377 Posts

Good morning friends,

Attachment 114819
      Yes it was surprising movement happen in market yesterday, I was also not expected that there will be much move happen and it will be like other normal Monday and we will only see low volatility. but it was totally showed us high volatile market condition. I have predicated that GBPUSD will fall but i never expect that it will came into 1.2950 or below. now there is a bearish tendency still seen and the price was lowest at 1.2922 today so anytime this support zone can be vanished with a sell pressure and the price can reach at 1.2885 or below.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

MartyFish (05-14-2019), zahid4x (05-14-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2381 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,024 Times in 1,593 Posts

Good morning friends,

Attachment 114819
      Technically speaking the gbpusd is on a bearish course to 1.2784 but will not get there straight way since the market structure is bent and designed in a zig zag movement pattern, so any bullish orientations by traders should for small pips goals target because any further long term investment is a bad one if left unattended to by the influxes of shocks in price movements experienced at the opening day of every market here and which was a beastly monday as many accounts were swallowed by it without mercy. I suggest you contemplate in selling opportunities rather than buying but since every trader is entitled to his or her own opinion, simply follow your mind with strict risk and money management. Good bless you more.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (05-14-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Mooba is a name known to all Mooba is a name known to all Mooba is a name known to all Mooba is a name known to all Mooba is a name known to all Mooba is a name known to all Mooba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning friends,

I am also expect gpb/usd bullish but they suddenly move down and really surprise me its fundamental pressure that reason they move down but now i am again see they move bullish and hope so this time they move well.
      Attached Images  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mooba For This Useful Post:

MartyFish (05-14-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5992 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,364 Times in 4,110 Posts

Good morning friends,

Still i dont have any more opened trade, i closed my EURJPY trade with losses, because this pair still looking strong bearish, so that why i closed that trade, currently i am trying to focusing on USDCAD pair, this pair still looking sideways zone, but i think from this level it will go down and for that reason i enter in this pair with big lot size, before enter in this pair i just check daily chart and i see from January this pair higher point is 1.3521, so with my high lot size trade currently i am not worry about that, but i will not take more pips with this trade, after getting some green pips i will try to close my trade.
      Name:  uc.PNG
Views: 4747
Size:  33.6 KB
      Name:  ucres.PNG
Views: 64
Size:  1.5 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 291 of 301 ... 286 289 290 291 292 293 296 ...