• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 254 of 266 FirstFirst ... 249 252 253 254 255 256 259 ... LastLast
    Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2659

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5332 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,263 Times in 2,013 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Good morning friends,

My AUDUSD trade still on floating losses, from my chart i can see this pair now trying to moving on downward and this pair now still standing below of daily pivot level, so that i hope today it will try to break daily 1st support 0.7103 level and if it break that level then there are more possibility to get green pips within today.
      Attachment 109938
      Attachment 109939

My another trade NZDUSD pair also in floating losses, yesterday i was opened that trader after saw candle stick pattern, from daily chart i can also see this pair currently standing on bottom zone, so that i think there are more possibility to go upward, so that why i enter on that pair for long position.
      Attachment 109941
      Attachment 109942
      Sorry mate, both seems all of your trade turns into big loss right now, as your risk level was not big so i think you can easily survive long time even today is weekly payment day so if bonus credited early then you can survive so long. It is better to go with market trend, I can see that NZDUSD having a perfect buying opportunity from 0.6741 because it's having lie on support level and bullish trend is confirmed so 40 pips can be achieve so easily.

Even your AUDUSD position was in too low position, you can hold those trade because you had small risk level, I would recommend you to buy AUDUSD form current position of 0.7164 because price can reach up to 0.7224 in USA session.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

Rizwan Irshad (04-15-2019), zahid4x (04-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5908 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,184 Times in 3,609 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

Weekly bonus already calculated and i hope everyone will receive this bonus very soon, you guys know that i enter in AUDUSD pair and NZDUSD pair but i am on different position on those pair and currently both pair going on upward and for that reason one pair increase my floating losses amount and another pair decrease my floating losses amount, so one side make me happy and another side make me unhappy, by the way i have different plan with that, so that i why i am not worry about that, i hope today one trade will help me to close with successfully.
      Attachment 110065
      Oh no mate. At which time you wanna close all positions?. I am worried if AU continue to going up again. It is so painful to wait for the price to move down and reach our target. Mate, you need to look at the chart. Find a point that if the price reach that point, you will cut loss the positions. Don't make things more harder mate. If you cut loss earlier then it will be no much problem at all.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2834 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,691 Times in 1,993 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

Weekly bonus already calculated and i hope everyone will receive this bonus very soon, you guys know that i enter in AUDUSD pair and NZDUSD pair but i am on different position on those pair and currently both pair going on upward and for that reason one pair increase my floating losses amount and another pair decrease my floating losses amount, so one side make me happy and another side make me unhappy, by the way i have different plan with that, so that i why i am not worry about that, i hope today one trade will help me to close with successfully.
      Attachment 110065
      This really true today will be credit our weekly bonus hope it's will be help us to makes good profit. I show your all running trade. I think your aud/usd trade was a wrong entry and you just get big loss for it but I show your NZD/USD trade it's really good entry and hope it's will be makes good profit very soon. i also show on H4 chart it's makes a good chart pattern which are says it's will be continue go up for next resistance area at 0.6850 level which can give you good profit. i show usd also be makes weak which also be help it to continue go up. But also give you continue loss on your AUD/USD trade. Best of good trading.
      Attached Images    

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5848 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,366 Times in 3,855 Posts

Good morning friends,

How are you everyone? I hope you guys spend good moment with your family, i am also spending good moment with my family, because my health condition are now good, i hope everyone received good amount of bonus from last week posting, i am also receive little bit good, but i am happy with that.

You guys know that i opened two trade in AUDUSD and NZDUSD pair, currently my AUDUSD pair on floating losses and NZDUSD Pair on floating profitable zone.

If AUDUSD pair go upward more then i will close my AUDUSD trade step by step with losses, i already closed my first step trade on that pair and also recovered that losses from another pair.
      Name:  audred.PNG
Views: 2769
Size:  4.4 KB

I will continue to open my NZDUSD pair trade, but my target is 30 pips, i hope within today i will get that pips, because this pair currently looking upward and very soon this pair will break daily 1st resistance 0.6786 level and if it break this level then it will help me to achieve my desire pips.
      Name:  nzd.PNG
Views: 82
Size:  3.0 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx is a splendid one to behold MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx is a splendid one to behold MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx is a splendid one to behold MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx is a splendid one to behold MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx is a splendid one to behold MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx is a splendid one to behold MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx is a splendid one to behold MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning friends,

How are you everyone? I hope you guys spend good moment with your family, i am also spending good moment with my family, because my health condition are now good, i hope everyone received good amount of bonus from last week posting, i am also receive little bit good, but i am happy with that.

You guys know that i opened two trade in AUDUSD and NZDUSD pair, currently my AUDUSD pair on floating losses and NZDUSD Pair on floating profitable zone.

If AUDUSD pair go upward more then i will close my AUDUSD trade step by step with losses, i already closed my first step trade on that pair and also recovered that losses from another pair.
      Attachment 110164

I will continue to open my NZDUSD pair trade, but my target is 30 pips, i hope within today i will get that pips, because this pair currently looking upward and very soon this pair will break daily 1st resistance 0.6786 level and if it break this level then it will help me to achieve my desire pips.
      Attachment 110167

Good morning friend. How was your weekend my mt5 friend? Hope it was very well with your family.
      By the way, weekend has done and now its trading time. This is monday, we wont get some good movement on monday, last few weeks we did not see much movement on monday.

From your trading history, i got it that you love Australian region currency, sometimes some trade do these pair because of low margin. Trading history was quit good and now the both pair going back to upside and looking a good buying chances from both pair.

9. The following 16 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-15-2019), enlight (04-15-2019), fembizz (04-15-2019), Khan70 (04-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-15-2019), newdream365 (04-15-2019), Rizwan Irshad (04-15-2019), Unregistered (8), zahid4x (04-15-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2834 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,691 Times in 1,993 Posts

Good morning friends,

Attachment 110164

Attachment 110167
      Good morning mate hope you are well. But I show your AUD/USD trade just fall in big loss so i will suggest you to set a stop loss at 0.7230 level because you have a chance because i show a good and strong resistance area at 0.7200 level and AUd/USd already touch this level but not broke and try to go down. So You can makes profit again. But Fundamentally You should close this trade now. Because AUD makes proper strong and USd also be weak both will be help it to continue go up.
      But Your NZD/uSD trade are really good and hope it's will be continue makes profit at 0.6900 level. Though I think it's next target is 0.6850 level resistance area but hope it's will be quickly hit 0.6900 area. I show on daily chart it's just reject the 200 SMA and makes a good chart pattern on daily chart both are says it's will be continue go up. Best of good trading.
      Attached Images    

11. The following 8 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

enlight (04-15-2019), fembizz (04-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-15-2019), majaher (04-16-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (04-15-2019), Rizwan Irshad (04-15-2019), skyboy (04-15-2019), zahid4x (04-15-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6426 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,075 Times in 3,220 Posts

Good morning friends,

Attachment 110164

Attachment 110167
      Hi there mate. I think your trading position in NZDUSD and AUDUSD is perfectly hedge at the moment and there's no need to worry about losing too much. I believe that your NZDUSD buy trade is perfectly fine since USDx is downtrend today but your AUDUSD is a bit risky because it may continue to go up and complete its uptrend later today. But let's hope that the AUDUSD will retrace back to 0.7150 support so you can minimize your losses. Lucky for you because you're using manageable lot size then you will not get margin cal with it.

13. The following 9 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

enlight (04-15-2019), fembizz (04-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-15-2019), majaher (04-16-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (04-15-2019), Rizwan Irshad (04-15-2019), skyboy (04-15-2019), SweetRose (04-15-2019), zahid4x (04-15-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3272 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,542 Times in 2,040 Posts

Good morning friends,

Attachment 110164

Attachment 110167
      How are you zahid? I hope you are now totally fit to work. But your AU trade keeps you still in pressure. you another trade hovering good profit. You have more experience on how to manage this case and turn your account at the profitable stage. Forex business is profitable when guy take it long term what is well known by you. In this week AU has very high impact news and more possible both news will help the currency. I just remind you. NZDUSD pair long time in the support zone, now the time to move up or down. I think it will give us a bullish movement and you will gain to minimize your loss. thanks

15. The following 8 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

enlight (04-15-2019), fembizz (04-15-2019), Khan70 (04-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-15-2019), Rizwan Irshad (04-15-2019), skyboy (04-15-2019), SweetRose (04-15-2019), zahid4x (04-15-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Yeehaw

enlight is a splendid one to behold enlight is a splendid one to behold enlight is a splendid one to behold enlight is a splendid one to behold enlight is a splendid one to behold enlight is a splendid one to behold enlight is a splendid one to behold enlight's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning friends,

Hello Zahid4x, That's very sad for your trade on AUDUSD the last movement of AUDUSD last week is strongly bullish, it is not yet engulf the last resistance level on 0.7200 yet so there are chance it will become bearish, so I think you need to make that resistance level the decision of your trade. Good Luck for you
      Attached Images  

17. The following 7 users say Thank You to enlight for this useful post.

fembizz (04-15-2019), Khan70 (04-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-15-2019), skyboy (04-15-2019), SweetRose (04-15-2019), theomilli (04-15-2019), zahid4x (04-15-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      351 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,767 Times in 528 Posts

Good morning friends,

Attachment 110164

Attachment 110167
      Good morning to my dear friend how are you i am fine and i hope you are fine and enjoying the first day of week dear i see your post about audusd and nzdusd
      In my opinion thease twice pair in bulish trend and audusd will moving continue in bulish trend and i expect it for more bulish so i suggest yuo that close your sell trades at audusd pair

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

fembizz (04-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-15-2019), skyboy (04-15-2019), SweetRose (04-15-2019), theomilli (04-15-2019), zahid4x (04-15-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 254 of 266 FirstFirst ... 249 252 253 254 255 256 259 ... LastLast