• Reply to thread
    Page 751 of 751 ... 746 749 750 751
    Results 7,501 to 7,509 of 7509

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

1. #7501 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
      Greeting and good morning

I hope everyone fine and preparing for trade from tomorrow, this time i see most of the member got good amount of bonus and it happened due to lot of spammer removed from this forum but who dont get good amount of bonus like others if those member do hard working and increasing his posting quality then he will able to get good amount of bonus like others, so guys do it with patience.

Today i am focusing GBPUSD pair for trade in next working day, i see last working day this pair created bearish candle and it already covered his previous two bullish candle stick, so i am expecting tomorrow this pair will start with bearish candle, initially i am targeting to break 1.2980 level, if tomorrow this pair can break that level then it will be good option for us to make sell order, because after breaking that level firstly it will target to break 1.2820 level and after that it will target to break 1.2650 level but if we enter in this pair for short position then our first target will be 1.2820 level, because after reaching that level there are more possibility to go upside again from that level.

In other hand if this pair start with bullish candle then it will be not good idea to make buy order from the beginning time of the day, this is true that this pair currently looking uptrend but when USD currency will get more power then it will move on downside with strongly, so at the buy side there are also more risk available, i think if it can break 1.3170 level then it might strongly move to the upside and on that time our buy order will help us to get successful profit, because after breaking that level it will target to break 1.3300 level.
      Attachment 248716
      Happy weekend dear Zahid, I hope the trading will benefit you this week and tomorrow you have started trading again and of course you have already prepared your plans for tomorrow.
      for the analysis of the GBPUSD pair by looking at the movements last Friday after the release of high impact news, the GBPUSD finally fell back and for tomorrow I expect it will continue to fall because Dayli's closing candle is a bearish engulfing candlestick.

2. 2 users say Thank You to surferrider for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), Fighterss (Today)

3. #7502 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Daring

Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      282 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,208 Times in 2,058 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

I hope everyone fine and preparing for trade from tomorrow, this time i see most of the member got good amount of bonus and it happened due to lot of spammer removed from this forum but who dont get good amount of bonus like others if those member do hard working and increasing his posting quality then he will able to get good amount of bonus like others, so guys do it with patience.

Today i am focusing GBPUSD pair for trade in next working day, i see last working day this pair created bearish candle and it already covered his previous two bullish candle stick, so i am expecting tomorrow this pair will start with bearish candle, initially i am targeting to break 1.2980 level, if tomorrow this pair can break that level then it will be good option for us to make sell order, because after breaking that level firstly it will target to break 1.2820 level and after that it will target to break 1.2650 level but if we enter in this pair for short position then our first target will be 1.2820 level, because after reaching that level there are more possibility to go upside again from that level.

In other hand if this pair start with bullish candle then it will be not good idea to make buy order from the beginning time of the day, this is true that this pair currently looking uptrend but when USD currency will get more power then it will move on downside with strongly, so at the buy side there are also more risk available, i think if it can break 1.3170 level then it might strongly move to the upside and on that time our buy order will help us to get successful profit, because after breaking that level it will target to break 1.3300 level.
      Attachment 248716
      GBP USD update on the 4 hour chart its been floating on the negetive side and moving at the bearish and fluctuating the value with 1.308 and then may take its next level at 1.3100 in the daily chart so buying side is good for safe prOfit

4. 3 users say Thank You to Miral ch for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), Fighterss (Today), Unregistered (1)

5. #7503 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      415 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,003 Times in 1,304 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 248716
      Good after noon dear member of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. Dear trader i am totally agree with your analysis of Gbpusd currency pair. it is bullish trend and it will move upward. it will be buy trade on this market. it will give us good profit. so best of luck dear trader. thank you for sharing good analysis

6. 3 users say Thank You to awaisraza161 for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), Fighterss (Today), Unregistered (1)

7. #7504 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Grumpy

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1860 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,584 Times in 4,241 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

Attachment 248716

Yes zahid4x, many members got +100$ last week which amazing ! The pound/dollar pair, just like other risky assets, finished last week with growth , now the pair is already trading at 1.3040. Nothing good can be said about the situation in Britain at the moment, but against the background of a weakening dollar, the pound is gaining support which pushes it higher and higher. I do not recommend looking for sell trades , it would be less risky to follow the trend, although many would like to see a pullback.
      We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one

Latest update

8. 2 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

9. #7505 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,579 Times in 831 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 248716
      Good day. Sunday calms the nerves, and tomorrow again in battle, for a pound, for gold and so on. Friday was hectic for some instruments. The pound made bears and buyers happy, but there was a rebound from the level of 1.30600. The trading stopped at the level of 1.30480 and the indicators show that the movement on Monday may go south. A fall to the level of 1.2930 is possible. Probably, you can sell the pound tomorrow, buy from the support level 1.2975. Most likely there will be an upward rebound from it to the previously broken level 1.3090.

10. 2 users say Thank You to Zeina for this useful post.

11. #7506 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      307 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,214 Times in 2,239 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

Attachment 248716
      hello my trading friends I hope everyone will be good and enjoying trading and I think gbpusd going fordown on next week I think the market will not stable and next week market will be stable and position of all trading is stable so it is best time to take in good profit on GBP USD trade cannot paste your chance and opportunities

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fighterss For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (Today)

13. #7507 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      998 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,905 Times in 2,528 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 248716

Hi friend,

Greetings and good evening to you my friend. You have shared the very important analysis on GBPUSD pair, GBPUSD pair is very powerful and dangerous pair on currency trading. Last week the gbpusd pair was moving to downside for USDx, But next week we will see more upside movement from GBPUSD pair which will reach more than 1.3500 price. Thanks again friend.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tradingforex For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (Today)

15. #7508 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4517 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,263 Times in 8,382 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 248716
      Gbpusd is a good pair to sell this week, that is the sure thing I can share for now. Keeping in mind likewise that the Gbpusd has broken below the trendline support level of 4 hour chart thanks located at 1.3106, that is a very good opportunity to give this pair a knock down in the recent days. I am sure that the Gbpusd will be weak this week, it will be at the lower level of 1.2816 this week.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to grasper For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (Today)

17. #7509 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5500 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,249 Times in 5,214 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 2

Attachment 248716

Its not much easier task to make analysis on GBPUSD pair as like as gold metal, specially no one can predict easily about the movement from GBPUSD pair although this night after opening the market, we may see some bearish gap from GBPUSD pair due to the last week massive movement from USD Index. Last Friday, the price of GBPUSD was trading below 1.3080 price level and for next week and for long term traders, i am looking forward here a potential buying chances with GBPUSD pair and the price may reach above 1.3200 price or more higher price.

Reply to thread
    Page 751 of 751 ... 746 749 750 751

Subscribed to this Thread : 27