• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 218 of 218 FirstFirst ... 213 216 217 218
    Results 2,171 to 2,178 of 2178

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,046 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Good morning friends,

Yesterday i analysis about EURJPY pair and also enter on that pair according my analysis, i was on little bit floating profitable zone, but after that i see this pair moving downward, now i am on floating losses, today yet not break daily 1st support 126.05 level, if it break this level then i think it will continue to go downward more, what are you thinking about this? now i am still confused about this pair, i hope before breaking support level it will try to go upward and will help me to get some green pips.
      Attachment 106106
      Attachment 106107

hello dear how are you according to my analysis now you need to avoid trade on this this is very riskey at this time you need a wait for trend when this pair is movement in trend than trade so my best wishes for you and thanks for shairng it with us keep it up and always use small lot have a great day dear

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

arda (Today), chiko (Today), dedy hari kurniawan (Today), Sajidifx (Today), Unregistered (2), zahid4x (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      674 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,086 Times in 812 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

EURJPY currently trying to go upward and its turning back from daily 1st support 126.05 level, i think now it will trying to go upward more, but we will confirm more about this after close current H4 candle stick above of daily pivot level, if it go upward then it will help me to get some green pips, at the morning times this pair was strongly on downward, but right now its not looking like that, now i am waiting for see some green pips on my trade.
      Attachment 106235
      Attachment 106236
      Good afternoon dear, thanks for informing us with your analysis and with your running trades, dear yes its good to see that your trade is perfect and its touching to first support which give your trade support and due to this trend your trade will going in profit, dear you are going good in your trading but you made multi trades at eurjpy with buy and your collective lot size is also too big.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

chiko (Today), Sajidifx (Today), Unregistered (2), zahid4x (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      866 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,071 Times in 1,243 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

EURJPY currently trying to go upward and its turning back from daily 1st support 126.05 level, i think now it will trying to go upward more, but we will confirm more about this after close current H4 candle stick above of daily pivot level, if it go upward then it will help me to get some green pips, at the morning times this pair was strongly on downward, but right now its not looking like that, now i am waiting for see some green pips on my trade.
      Attachment 106235
      Attachment 106236
      hi friend i do hope that you doing great today and i see that eur-jpy has a slight bullish confirmation and it is weaker signal compare with gb-jpy, however it often goes the same direction these both pair, so i do hope you make good profits from your trade as i am also having buy position with gbp-jpy at this moment. so good luck to us both and never let our emotion ruins our trade and always use proper money management in our trade.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

arda (Today), dedy hari kurniawan (Today), Sajidifx (Today), zahid4x (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,483 Times in 382 Posts

Good morning friends,

Yesterday i analysis about EURJPY pair and also enter on that pair according my analysis, i was on little bit floating profitable zone, but after that i see this pair moving downward, now i am on floating losses, today yet not break daily 1st support 126.05 level, if it break this level then i think it will continue to go downward more, what are you thinking about this? now i am still confused about this pair, i hope before breaking support level it will try to go upward and will help me to get some green pips.
      Attachment 106106
      Attachment 106107
      My dear friend, no new. At the price of the Eur/Jpy pair due to the combination of additional side trades to observe the recent fluctuation of the initial stable support around 126.20, we recall that the bullish scenario will remain firmly current support and to expect a price grouping for a new positive torque dash towards achieving new positive goals may Starting from 126.85 down about 127.50.
      As the price is exposed to sudden negative pressure and presented to a negative closure without current support, it will force it to postpone the upward attack and begin to form negative corrective trades to attract about 125.50 to the main stable support at 124.70.
      The expected range of trading for the day is between 126.20 and 126.85, good luck.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to zizooo for this useful post.

amiron56 (Today), arda (Today), zahid4x (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      578 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,432 Times in 881 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

Attachment 106235
      Attachment 106236
      Pivot levels on the chart are mostly used on the 1 hour chart to make the analysis clearer
      4 hour chart shows price move sideway without the ability to break that area up or down
      Therefore, I do not agree with you at the point of entry to buy below the high price of the side movement and the entry point should be higher that area to avoid continuing the side movement

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (Today), amiron56 (Today), Sajidifx (Today), zahid4x (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      297 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,491 Times in 661 Posts

Good morning friends,

Attachment 106106
      Attachment 106107
      We do not expect the pair to consolidate the price for a new positive momentum towards new targets that could start from 126.85 to 127.50. The price has come under sudden negative pressure and a negative closing below the current support will force it to postpone the bullish attack and start forming negative corrective trades to attract around 1255.50 to reach the key support at 124.70.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to ahmed1986 for this useful post.

amiron56 (Today), Sajidifx (Today), zahid4x (Today)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2851 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,502 Times in 1,548 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

Attachment 106235
      Attachment 106236
      Dear brother your trading is not wrong even at the very strong support point from where the price will boost out soon to the ranging resistance level 126.60. If we observe total last tow days activity of the pair then clear to us the price is now a sideways movement.
      http://

Dear just fearlessly you can hold your trade. As your trading volume is not small so just try to take the short movement in your grab. Now I check the price with d chart. Last week price dropped at floor level and strong makeup that, now look the price little bit tired.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Sajidifx (Today), zahid4x (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Sajidifx is a splendid one to behold Sajidifx is a splendid one to behold Sajidifx is a splendid one to behold Sajidifx is a splendid one to behold Sajidifx is a splendid one to behold Sajidifx is a splendid one to behold Sajidifx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good afternoon friends,

Attachment 106235
      Attachment 106236
      Hello dear,
      Good evening mate, I hope you are fine and be confident about your technical analyses. Because I am looking the EURJPY is ready to go up and make a new high of this week. So, you just have the need to control your emotions and try to do trade with proper money management. IF you want to open any new trade in the market.
      Wish you good luck my brother for a successful trading career.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sajidifx For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 218 of 218 FirstFirst ... 213 216 217 218