• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 330 of 445 ... 325 328 329 330 331 332 335 ...
    Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 4450

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      214 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,201 Times in 554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
      Good afternoon friends,

At the morning time i was on losing side but now i am on floating profitable side, because currently Gold trying to making bearish candle, this metal currently standing on daily 1st support 1321 level, i hope current H4 candle will successfully break this level and also it will close below of this level and if it can do that then we can expect to break daily 2nd support 1316 level, but i will not target bigger, because i am using little bit higher lot size, i hope this metal will continue to go down more and will help me to close my trade with successfully.

You are absolutely right at this moment and your trade is in floating on profit. Usdx are in strong zone because there is no significant wave on usdxxx pair today. This week market will move on critical site because we know there are some issues between these two country are in decision. Many of us have already told that this business war effect on market end up but I suggest to all my friends not to trade without any major point. In the beginning of this morning our most of member shared that they got margin call. We have to more cautious and strict before taking any trade.
      InstaForex is the best forex broker in the world. Join here

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Eminem for this useful post.

arda (06-11-2019), fembizz (06-11-2019), Financial (06-11-2019), LoveOForex (06-11-2019), zahid4x (06-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Bored

LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      580 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,118 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

At the morning time i was on losing side but now i am on floating profitable side, because currently Gold trying to making bearish candle, this metal currently standing on daily 1st support 1321 level, i hope current H4 candle will successfully break this level and also it will close below of this level and if it can do that then we can expect to break daily 2nd support 1316 level, but i will not target bigger, because i am using little bit higher lot size, i hope this metal will continue to go down more and will help me to close my trade with successfully.
      Attachment 119701
      Attachment 119702
      Hello mate,
      Good evening my dear I hope you would be good and enjoying your profitable trading journey very well. Wow it's really happy to look that finally your trade is now going in profit and I hope that you will able to make profit from this trade because the trend of gold is totally in downward direction.
      I am looking that the next target of gold will be 1305 level without any retracement of upward.
      Let's see what will be happen just keep calm and watch the game because overall United State dollar is this strong at this time.
      Have a good day.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to LoveOForex for this useful post.

arda (06-11-2019), bappy4x (06-11-2019), fembizz (06-11-2019), Financial (06-11-2019), zahid4x (06-12-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3731 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,023 Times in 3,779 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

Attachment 119701
      Attachment 119702
      Your target will be met if you diligently and disciplined to ensure you add no more trade to the already opened position. The gold is now bearish and the present price at 1320.55 will be broken down further to reach the 1300 close area. The eurusd which has a positive correlation with the precious metal is also falling as we can see the US index gathering price momentum to come out of the recessed area of 96.80 and which hopefully will crossover to the 97.00 above territory and move uppish for the 98.00 zone. I wish best of luck and trading success.

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

arda (06-11-2019), bappy4x (06-11-2019), fadilah (06-12-2019), Financial (06-11-2019), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (06-12-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1504 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,667 Times in 1,890 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

Attachment 119701
      Attachment 119702
      Hello dear,
      Good evening my dear I hope you would be good and enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      At this time I want to say that you are a successful trader because I am looking that last update saying that your trade was going in loss but, due to your good psychology of trading emotion control techniques you are close every trade in profit and I hope that it will also giving you some big profit.
      Because, in daily time frame I am looking that the next target of gold will be 1305 level easily.
      Let's see what will be happen just keep calm and watch the game.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

arda (06-11-2019), bappy4x (06-11-2019), zahid4x (06-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1053 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,661 Times in 1,845 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

Attachment 119701
      Attachment 119702
      On the hourly chart we have a bearish trend for the price to be found below the cloud and below the weekly and daily pivot levels
      But now I expect to see the price rise to the level of peyote at 1329 and then back down again after receiving the price support from the level of 1317 to close the previous candle the highest level 1322
      Therefore, it is expected to rise to the daily pivot level and then drop again

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-11-2019), zahid4x (06-12-2019)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3593 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,386 Times in 2,703 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

Attachment 119701
      Attachment 119702

Hello my mate Zahid4x!! After such a long time I am replying on your trading journal. I though I am only Gold lover but now a days I m looking here lots of Gold lover, I mean commodities traders from this forum.
      Good to see that you are on right way from Gold trading, the price of Gold should make some bearish trend this week but any time the price may pull back to upwards.

Actually commodities trading is not much easy task to do, last couple weeks I got some margin call from commodities. It was my mistake that I was too much confident from Gold trading, but after EID I made a trade with US Oil, and finally I got stop out. So, to trade on commodities experience is must needed here. You always mention that you are an experienced trader, though you are !! But in Forex trading, there is no end of getting experience. Every moment you will learn a new and important things about trading.
      By the way, all the best my mate and I hope so you will close your trade with some handsome profit from the precious yellow metal Gold.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Bitcoinvestor (06-13-2019), zahid4x (06-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      344 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,941 Times in 1,635 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by game7     
      Despite the correction of gold prices downward for the second day in a row to reach the level of support 1325 dollars an ounce after its strongest gains to the level of resistance 1348 dollars, its highest since more than 3 and a half months, but the prices of the yellow metal is still moving within the ascending channel supported by moving higher psychological resistance $ 1300
      Gold is showing further bearishness on its way to test the first pivotal support at 1320.30, while the 50 MA is positive price support, accompanied by Stochastic entering oversold areas, supporting opportunities ... Gold managed to touch our main target at 1346.70, But he found strong resistance there forced him to retreat significantly, to start a downward correction of the recent bullish wave, and may be forced to the price of some temporary decline ...Name:  Screenshot_132.png
Views: 31
Size:  51.6 KBAttachment 119778

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6619 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,140 Times in 5,505 Posts

Good morning friends,

Guys today i am not feeling good, because my trade again go on floating losses zone, today Gold trying to moving on upward and already break daily 1st resistance 1330 level, i think this metal might go upward more and will try to break daily 2nd resistance 1335 level very soon, you guys know that few days ago i enter in this metal for short position and yesterday i was on floating profitable zone, i thought this metal will go down more because it was break one major support level, but before closing H4 candle below of that support level it turning back to the upside, so that right now i am little bit worried about this.
      Name:  gold.PNG
Views: 476
Size:  24.8 KB
      Name:  golres.PNG
Views: 60
Size:  1.7 KB

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5737 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,526 Times in 5,705 Posts

Good morning friends,

Guys today i am not feeling good, because my trade again go on floating losses zone, today Gold trying to moving on upward and already break daily 1st resistance 1330 level, i think this metal might go upward more and will try to break daily 2nd resistance 1335 level very soon, you guys know that few days ago i enter in this metal for short position and yesterday i was on floating profitable zone, i thought this metal will go down more because it was break one major support level, but before closing H4 candle below of that support level it turning back to the upside, so that right now i am little bit worried about this.
      Attachment 119837
      Attachment 119838
      Mr. Zahid Good morning mate you, Very bad that gold now leave you trade and going up today. I think yo did wrong when your trade gave you chance to close. Greedy is factor in our trading that's the reason we should control that. Just follow the pair came down a long pips, usually It need to break its bearish movement or retracement. The behave of gold now totally bullish.

However, You should stop your bad trad and focus with other pair. Any amount of loss can be recover trading with the right trend of the market and you have good power to take the challenge. Some time come when play patience is no good else big problem we have to bear longtime. Best of luck you guy.

The Key to get success in forex is money management and stop loss

16. The following 9 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

forexguy9 (06-12-2019), Unregistered (7), zahid4x (06-12-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1285 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,375 Times in 2,175 Posts

Good morning friends,

Attachment 119837
      Attachment 119838
      Hello, Zahid4x Greetings and Good Morning to you my friend,

Actually, selling the Gold price was a wrong decision because the price was making bearish movement due to the retracement, if you check the price through the 4 hourly candlestick pattern with Fibonacci tools then you can see now price trying to move up again after complete Fibonacci level of 38.2
      So I would like to say if possible for you then wait for the price to come back to the downside again and with a minimum loss, you should close your trade before it gets too much bad one for you mate.

After hitting the resistance level of 1343.00 prices went down to hit the previous resistance and price hit that level successfully and now it time to move upside again to break the resistance level of 1343.00 and hit the level of 1350.00

Name:  Screenshot_3.png
Views: 24
Size:  50.6 KB

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to skyboy for this useful post.

fadilah (06-12-2019), Financial (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019), fragile (06-12-2019), zahid4x (06-12-2019), Zuhaib99 (06-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 330 of 445 ... 325 328 329 330 331 332 335 ...