• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 330 of 338 ... 325 328 329 330 331 332 335 ...
    Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3373

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Aish is a name known to all Aish is a name known to all Aish is a name known to all Aish is a name known to all Aish is a name known to all Aish is a name known to all Aish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
      Good afternoon friends,

At the morning time i was on losing side but now i am on floating profitable side, because currently Gold trying to making bearish candle, this metal currently standing on daily 1st support 1321 level, i hope current H4 candle will successfully break this level and also it will close below of this level and if it can do that then we can expect to break daily 2nd support 1316 level, but i will not target bigger, because i am using little bit higher lot size, i hope this metal will continue to go down more and will help me to close my trade with successfully.
      Attachment 119701
      Attachment 119702
      Hello zahid4x, good afternoon. How are you dear? I hope you will be having a profitable day.

Dear, Why did you take the sell entry from very low point It is very dangerous to take sell position from this level. I hope it will make down movement and you will be able to close this trade in profit but its highly risky and you did wrong by taking this trade. You should have taken the trade in the morning when it was higher but anyway, hopefully it will come down and you will not have to get loss in this trade.

Have a good day mate!

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Aish for this useful post.

Financial (06-11-2019), LoveOForex (06-11-2019), zahid4x (06-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2009 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,313 Times in 1,520 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

At the morning time i was on losing side but now i am on floating profitable side, because currently Gold trying to making bearish candle, this metal currently standing on daily 1st support 1321 level, i hope current H4 candle will successfully break this level and also it will close below of this level and if it can do that then we can expect to break daily 2nd support 1316 level, but i will not target bigger, because i am using little bit higher lot size, i hope this metal will continue to go down more and will help me to close my trade with successfully.
      Attachment 119701
      Attachment 119702
      On one side USD losing strength against major currencies but and at the same time Gold is also falling. This is not looking normal. Yesterday it open with small gap and start falling immediately. I was expecting pullback from $1325 and cover of that gap but it didn't go above $1330 after rejection.
      Today is start falling again and break $1325 successfully and now testing $1321. It tried several times but not break yet. It's looking that it is really strong support. Hope so you will make good profit from this sell position in New York session. My best wishes are with you!
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      172 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,923 Times in 471 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

You are absolutely right at this moment and your trade is in floating on profit. Usdx are in strong zone because there is no significant wave on usdxxx pair today. This week market will move on critical site because we know there are some issues between these two country are in decision. Many of us have already told that this business war effect on market end up but I suggest to all my friends not to trade without any major point. In the beginning of this morning our most of member shared that they got margin call. We have to more cautious and strict before taking any trade.
      InstaForex is the best forex broker in the world. Join here

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to Eminem for this useful post.

arda (06-11-2019), fembizz (06-11-2019), Financial (06-11-2019), LoveOForex (06-11-2019), zahid4x (06-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Hungover

LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,133 Times in 331 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

Attachment 119701
      Attachment 119702
      Hello mate,
      Good evening my dear I hope you would be good and enjoying your profitable trading journey very well. Wow it's really happy to look that finally your trade is now going in profit and I hope that you will able to make profit from this trade because the trend of gold is totally in downward direction.
      I am looking that the next target of gold will be 1305 level without any retracement of upward.
      Let's see what will be happen just keep calm and watch the game because overall United State dollar is this strong at this time.
      Have a good day.

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to LoveOForex for this useful post.

arda (06-11-2019), bappy4x (06-11-2019), fembizz (06-11-2019), Financial (06-11-2019), zahid4x (06-12-2019)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2565 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,243 Times in 1,962 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

Attachment 119701
      Attachment 119702
      Your target will be met if you diligently and disciplined to ensure you add no more trade to the already opened position. The gold is now bearish and the present price at 1320.55 will be broken down further to reach the 1300 close area. The eurusd which has a positive correlation with the precious metal is also falling as we can see the US index gathering price momentum to come out of the recessed area of 96.80 and which hopefully will crossover to the 97.00 above territory and move uppish for the 98.00 zone. I wish best of luck and trading success.

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

arda (06-11-2019), bappy4x (06-11-2019), fadilah (06-12-2019), Financial (06-11-2019), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (06-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      728 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,098 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

Attachment 119701
      Attachment 119702
      Hello dear,
      Good evening my dear I hope you would be good and enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      At this time I want to say that you are a successful trader because I am looking that last update saying that your trade was going in loss but, due to your good psychology of trading emotion control techniques you are close every trade in profit and I hope that it will also giving you some big profit.
      Because, in daily time frame I am looking that the next target of gold will be 1305 level easily.
      Let's see what will be happen just keep calm and watch the game.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

arda (06-11-2019), bappy4x (06-11-2019), zahid4x (06-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      906 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,883 Times in 1,574 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

Attachment 119701
      Attachment 119702
      On the hourly chart we have a bearish trend for the price to be found below the cloud and below the weekly and daily pivot levels
      But now I expect to see the price rise to the level of peyote at 1329 and then back down again after receiving the price support from the level of 1317 to close the previous candle the highest level 1322
      Therefore, it is expected to rise to the daily pivot level and then drop again

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-11-2019), zahid4x (06-12-2019)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3064 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,919 Times in 2,042 Posts

Good afternoon friends,

Attachment 119701
      Attachment 119702

Hello my mate Zahid4x!! After such a long time I am replying on your trading journal. I though I am only Gold lover but now a days I m looking here lots of Gold lover, I mean commodities traders from this forum.
      Good to see that you are on right way from Gold trading, the price of Gold should make some bearish trend this week but any time the price may pull back to upwards.

Actually commodities trading is not much easy task to do, last couple weeks I got some margin call from commodities. It was my mistake that I was too much confident from Gold trading, but after EID I made a trade with US Oil, and finally I got stop out. So, to trade on commodities experience is must needed here. You always mention that you are an experienced trader, though you are !! But in Forex trading, there is no end of getting experience. Every moment you will learn a new and important things about trading.
      By the way, all the best my mate and I hope so you will close your trade with some handsome profit from the precious yellow metal Gold.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Bitcoinvestor (06-13-2019), zahid4x (06-12-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      155 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,426 Times in 741 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by game7     
      Despite the correction of gold prices downward for the second day in a row to reach the level of support 1325 dollars an ounce after its strongest gains to the level of resistance 1348 dollars, its highest since more than 3 and a half months, but the prices of the yellow metal is still moving within the ascending channel supported by moving higher psychological resistance $ 1300
      Gold is showing further bearishness on its way to test the first pivotal support at 1320.30, while the 50 MA is positive price support, accompanied by Stochastic entering oversold areas, supporting opportunities ... Gold managed to touch our main target at 1346.70, But he found strong resistance there forced him to retreat significantly, to start a downward correction of the recent bullish wave, and may be forced to the price of some temporary decline ...Name:  Screenshot_132.png
Views: 31
Size:  51.6 KBAttachment 119778

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6246 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,764 Times in 4,449 Posts

Good morning friends,

Guys today i am not feeling good, because my trade again go on floating losses zone, today Gold trying to moving on upward and already break daily 1st resistance 1330 level, i think this metal might go upward more and will try to break daily 2nd resistance 1335 level very soon, you guys know that few days ago i enter in this metal for short position and yesterday i was on floating profitable zone, i thought this metal will go down more because it was break one major support level, but before closing H4 candle below of that support level it turning back to the upside, so that right now i am little bit worried about this.
      Name:  gold.PNG
Views: 474
Size:  24.8 KB
      Name:  golres.PNG
Views: 59
Size:  1.7 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 330 of 338 ... 325 328 329 330 331 332 335 ...