• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 188 191 192 193
    Results 1,921 to 1,925 of 1925

Thread: King012's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,216 Times in 550 Posts

Default Gold

Quote Originally Posted by King012 View Post
      After the penetration of gold levels of resistance strong levels of 1300 and the composition of the four-hour candle fully higher than I expect the general trend of gold today will be a target rise through today's trading levels of 1313.25 as the first target and then go to levels of 1320.50 as a second target, Because in the case of the rebound of gold again and break those levels, cancel the analysis in full and wait for a better chance because in that case may have started the opposite direction so I advise everyone to manage strong and arbitrator of the capital with the status of Astob Luz suitable to avoid the repercussions and God knows and good luck to Aa

Dear trader I am agree with you and your analysis are really good. Gold is nicely bounced back from its second strong support at 1280$ and we see from yesterday trading session gold is in uptrend and moving towards its resistance at 1325$ & 1340$.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Tahirachemist81 for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (Yesterday), King012 (Yesterday), Mespahprof (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Mespahprof is on a distinguished road Mespahprof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold has since breached moving average 200 on a four-hour frame and has not rebounded if I expect further downside until 1293

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to Mespahprof for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (Yesterday), amiron56 (Yesterday), King012 (Yesterday), Unregistered (4)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1297 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,115 Times in 1,299 Posts

GBP / JPY Technical Analysis

After the continuous rise of the pair 148.87 and a bounce back to 147.40 and may continue to decline and prefer to sell from 148.40 and if not reach the entry point
      The decline is confirmed below 147.40. This would turn to support at 144.73 which is the trend line linking the 4th January low and the 15th of February

6. The following 9 users say Thank You to King012 for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (Yesterday), amiron56 (Yesterday), FxBD (Yesterday), kashifrehman (Yesterday), MR_Alan (Yesterday), skyboy (Yesterday), Unregistered (2), zahid4x (Yesterday)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      297 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,492 Times in 661 Posts

After the continuous rise of the pair 148.87 and a bounce back to 147.40 and may continue to decline and prefer to sell from 148.40 and if not reach the entry point
      The decline is confirmed below 147.40. This would turn to support at 144.73 which is the trend line linking the 4th January low and the 15th of February

The price stability within the ascending channel's pivot and the steady support of i at 147.30 will remain awaiting the consolidation of the price for the additional positive momentum, thus increasing the chances of achieving the desired breach and then waiting for it to reach the targets located at 149.60 and 150.30 respectively. The attempt of stochastic infiltration towards the saturation level of the purchase strengthens the weighting We are waiting for the required breach to confirm the attempt to reach the positive stations mentioned earlier.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to ahmed1986 for this useful post.

amiron56 (Yesterday), King012 (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2851 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,502 Times in 1,548 Posts

Dear king, how are you? The past and present price movement help us to predict the further movement of a price in the forex market. But if there some special event such as election, natural disaster, and world war then no analysis work according to our analysis.

By the information of news calendar of this week, I confirm a lot of ups and down will be executed in the market.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

King012 (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 188 191 192 193