• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Forex (also includes commodities, metals, cryptos and others) news schedule and market rumors/opinion

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by finch     
      We have a few news turning out this week for both GBP and USD so the market development will be solid.

BOE discourse with CPI may be the trigger for the GBP matches and FED may become the dominant focal point for USD.

The market has been wobbling of late so it may be the ideal opportunity for some genuine many pips development, yes?

Even this week, there are some significant news releases scheduled for both GBP and USD. The most significant ones are the GBP inflation report hearings, FED Governor's speech, Consumer price index release, retail sales and the meeting minutes for the last Federal Reserve Bank meeting for the FOMC rate statement. It looks like that it will be a pretty active week for GBPUSD. GBP has been struggling for the past 2 weeks against the USD but during the start of this week, it looks as if this weakness is slowly fading away. It will be interesting to see how GBPUSD behaves this week,.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Caprice For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is all about rumours news every day we get one rumour now lets tall about latest rumours the fed chair doesn't tell that he will cut rate in July but the market maker doesn't like his behaviour so they make rumours that fed will cut rate and media also so that trader worries and try to sell the dollar and now see what they doing is they strong dollar as more retail trader sell doller this is the way they are operating this market

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kuldeep kale For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Usman Mushtaq will become famous soon enough Usman Mushtaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

he Fed is expected to cut interest rates about four times in the next 12 months, and gold prices are expected to rise accordingly. Gold prices are expected to hit a high of $1,800 per ounce in the first quarter of next year. Risks to the outlook for gold prices include stronger than expected U.S. economic resilience and fewer than four interest rate cuts by the Federal Reserve.
      On Wednesday and Thursday evening, Powell will testify before the House Finance Committee on the U.S. semi-annual monetary policy report, providing more clues about the near-term outlook for the Federal Reserve's monetary policy, and investors need to be alert to the possible impact of gold.

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cold

tanwiltrader is an unknown quantity at this point tanwiltrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

On 6 September 2019, the Bank of Russia Board of Directors decided to cut the key rate by 25 bp to 7.00% per annum... I wonder the BOC have to follow this on next schedule

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Trade war seem calmer right now. Deputies will meet in “late September,” and principals in early October. I think this situation will impact aud and nzd become more bullish at the moment. Jpy and chf become more bearish om the contrary

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cold

tanwiltrader is an unknown quantity at this point tanwiltrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

After dismish some US products tariff 2 days ago. Now US turn's President Donald Trump on Tuesday tweeted that he will be delaying $250 billion in tariffs on China to October 15 from Oct 1 as a “gesture of good will” to China. At the request of the Vice Premier of China, Liu He, and due to the fact that the People's Republic of China will be celebrating their 70th Anniversary.... At the moment risky currencies gain good upside.

---------- Post added 09-13-2019 at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-12-2019 at 08:38 AM ----------

President Trump: Guesses Would Consider Interim Trade Deal With China..... I wonder china would change her economy structure. But The world wants both of them have deals. Trump sure wants them. It ll become a perfect show off on next presidential campaign. Who get the "W" Who get the "w" It doesnt matter...

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4