• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Forex (also includes commodities, metals, cryptos and others) news schedule and market rumors/opinion

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

IndicatorMan has a spectacular aura about IndicatorMan has a spectacular aura about IndicatorMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Obie     
      My observation is that due to the Markov Process generating the price time series, whenever there is extreme price movement on a certain day (most often exceeding 100 pips), on the very next day, price movement and volatility is typically one-third of the previous day's trading range. Sometimes this rule does not hold, but in most cases, it does hold. Therefore, I do not expect the large daily range of the Eur/Usd and Gbp/Usd to continue. It looks as if the market has a self-correcting mechanism.
      I agree, usually after a big move the market will slow down while waiting for more order to come into the market.
      But the key is we must watch how the market respond and take action after that.
      Jumping in directly is always the cause of failure to many trader.

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh     
      I think BREXIT is going to be a big blow to the U.K. than to the E.U. because E.U. is far bigger in size in many things compared to the U.K.
      So they can dictate things and this will make the U.K. impacted in various way. Germany is leading the E.U. because it has the biggest size in terms of economy.
      And the effect of this BREXIT will be felt much later.
      Well, you can say that and this is the case now with China.
      In the past China was really moving in the background but now they are more assertive in saying and doing what they want.
      But this is will always be like this, if you have big influence you will use it to your advantage.
      Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to IndicatorMan for this useful post.

bsetyo5 (07-20-2018), Obie (07-20-2018), PandoraBox (07-20-2018), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

PandoraBox will become famous soon enough PandoraBox will become famous soon enough PandoraBox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman     
      Today's high and medium impact release time

Attachment 81377Attachment 81378

Employment reading was in favor of AUD and AU gain in the start but after that all the gains are washed out may be some one can better explain the reason, as i am unable to find any good reason behind it or it may start moving upward in next session.
      I see the medium impact news there but how big is the impact of such news because I normally see people watching only the high impact news.
      I don't trade news but i'ts for my knowledge so please answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      HARD BREXIT

The E.U. and U.K. are trying to make sure that the split will be smooth but both sides think that some things are not in their favor.
      This is the U.K. that will experience tough situation because E.U. rolled out a different terms and condition than what the U.K. is doing.
      There are companies that still want to work on both sides and servicing clients from both UK and EU.
      What do you see the impact will for the both side?
      Many analysts described the BREXIT like a painful divorce where both side want to take everything and leave nothing for the other side.
      This is happening, I think it will not be that long before we see the result of this parting.
      My opinion is the E.U. is big and the U.K. will lose more than ever.
      Just find one trading strategy that works for you and stick to it.

This is not my own words but an advice that many pro traders emphasize.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to PandoraBox for this useful post.

bsetyo5 (07-20-2018), Obie (07-20-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

bsetyo5 is on a distinguished road bsetyo5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IndicatorMan     
      I agree, usually after a big move the market will slow down while waiting for more order to come into the market.
      But the key is we must watch how the market respond and take action after that.
      Jumping in directly is always the cause of failure to many trader.

Well, you can say that and this is the case now with China.
      In the past China was really moving in the background but now they are more assertive in saying and doing what they want.
      But this is will always be like this, if you have big influence you will use it to your advantage.
      Yes, but we can't really say anything until we see the concrete result from statistic and data.
      U.K. is a good place in the European continent and it has direct access to the sea while only several countries in the E.U. have this privilege.
      So it can play a role in the future.

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,498 Times in 8,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      HARD BREXIT

The E.U. and U.K. are trying to make sure that the split will be smooth but both sides think that some things are not in their favor.
      This is the U.K. that will experience tough situation because E.U. rolled out a different terms and condition than what the U.K. is doing.
      There are companies that still want to work on both sides and servicing clients from both UK and EU.
      What do you see the impact will for the both side?
      It already sounds like a trade war between the U.S. and China lolz
      Both side will try to make things good for their economy and other things.
      But difference between U.S. - China trade war is the U.K. is smaller than the E.U. in many things not just economy and land mass and population.
      I think the U.K. is the one that will be in pressure to make good deals and negotiate things with the E.U.

7. The following 7 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (07-23-2018), bsetyo5 (07-23-2018), kashifrehman (07-20-2018), Obie (07-20-2018), PongsakornFX (07-23-2018), sayaab007 (07-21-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,942 Times in 2,847 Posts

Default Today's Economic Calendar/News schedule

Name:  21.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  22.7 KBName:  22.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  53.4 KB

Economic calendar is calm today, as there is only one high impact news which is regarding CAD CPI and according to my expectation number will be matched with the expectation or higher one. so other pairs will remain in control of technicals.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79     
      It already sounds like a trade war between the U.S. and China lolz
      Both side will try to make things good for their economy and other things.
      But difference between U.S. - China trade war is the U.K. is smaller than the E.U. in many things not just economy and land mass and population.
      I think the U.K. is the one that will be in pressure to make good deals and negotiate things with the E.U.
      you are absolutely right they are doing all this for the betterment of their own economy, and in the coming days we will see that just to encounter it many other countries will also jump in into this war which make it difficult to manage for those who start it.

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (07-23-2018), bsetyo5 (07-23-2018), Najia (07-20-2018), Obie (07-20-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-23-2018), PongsakornFX (07-23-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 81441Attachment 81442

Economic calendar is calm today, as there is only one high impact news which is regarding CAD CPI and according to my expectation number will be matched with the expectation or higher one. so other pairs will remain in control of technicals.

you are absolutely right they are doing all this for the betterment of their own economy, and in the coming days we will see that just to encounter it many other countries will also jump in into this war which make it difficult to manage for those who start it.
      Thank you Mate for publishing the news ' Today' ,
      i have the chance i did not enter in this pair
      Don't Put All your Eggs in One Basket

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,370 Times in 951 Posts

Attachment 81441Attachment 81442

Regardless of the outcome of the news, and the initial kneejerk reaction, I expect the Usd/Cad pair to be bullish today. I can see a characteristic pattern in the 100-Period Bollinger Bands indicator and the 3-day bracketing movement of the pair has been biased upwards. So, we should expect to see a buying tail very soon.

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to Obie for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (07-23-2018), bsetyo5 (07-23-2018), kashifrehman (07-23-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-23-2018), PongsakornFX (07-23-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,942 Times in 2,847 Posts

Today's high and Medium Impact Releases.
      Name:  24.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  49.9 KB

Follow your technicals only as there is no high impact release which can disturb the technical setups.

I see the medium impact news there but how big is the impact of such news because I normally see people watching only the high impact news.
      I don't trade news but i'ts for my knowledge so please answer.
      What i experience until know on medium impact release/news most of time pair move hardly 15 to 20 pips, it depend on the expertise of a trader if he can catch the trade a the right time then surely these pips are enough for a sure shot single trade. Like most scalpers who target less then ten pips they all prefer to trade such releases. To trade medium impact news trader need to keep keen eye on the the data specially in the current month, on the other side these releases did not bring any big move in the market but these play major role in the over all trend.

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (07-23-2018), bsetyo5 (07-23-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-23-2018), PongsakornFX (07-23-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,020 Times in 411 Posts

Today's high and Medium Impact Releases.
      Attachment 81580

Follow your technicals only as there is no high impact release which can disturb the technical setups.

What i experience until know on medium impact release/news most of time pair move hardly 15 to 20 pips, it depend on the expertise of a trader if he can catch the trade a the right time then surely these pips are enough for a sure shot single trade. Like most scalpers who target less then ten pips they all prefer to trade such releases. To trade medium impact news trader need to keep keen eye on the the data specially in the current month, on the other side these releases did not bring any big move in the market but these play major role in the over all trend.
      I wish I can trade news like you by catching small pips at the right time because there is a lot of news per week for many pairs.
      And this can make a good profit at the end of the month like you said. The limit from news trading in Instaforex is 5% per trade so it will be enough if we use small lot.
      What do you think?
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

bsetyo5 (07-23-2018), kashifrehman (07-23-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-23-2018), PongsakornFX (07-23-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Obie     
      Regardless of the outcome of the news, and the initial kneejerk reaction, I expect the Usd/Cad pair to be bullish today. I can see a characteristic pattern in the 100-Period Bollinger Bands indicator and the 3-day bracketing movement of the pair has been biased upwards. So, we should expect to see a buying tail very soon.
      You look very expert in this new strading, can you help explain what the news impact for today in usdjpy sir?
      This pair si for me to understand but some times it difficult to foolow.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

bsetyo5 (07-23-2018), kashifrehman (07-23-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-23-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4