• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Overview : Develop your trading strategy in Forex

1. #11 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,806 Times in 895 Posts

Default Re: Overview : Develop your trading strategy in Forex

Everyone need a good trading strategy. By using this strategy a trader understand the movement of the market. Various trader in forex market and they have various trading strategy. i always try to develop my trading strategy. by the time I am trying to update my trading strategy.i am a price action trader and I always tries to trade with raw chart. When the market comes in a value area based with support and resistance then I open my trade. Now I am trying to work with fining perfect area from where we can take trade with high risk and low risk. I believe opportunity do not comes always. So I am trying to finding opportunity in forex. when opportunity comes I will take high risk in trading and when confuse market I will totally avoid the trade. From this way I am now trying to develop my trading strategies.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      779 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,742 Times in 1,593 Posts

Trading strategy is know if the most important factors as far as the forex trading market is concerned, our forex success is surrounded by how good our trading strategy, because this is the only way to make consistent profit from the market. Trading strategy will determine how far a trader can go on the market. So how do we create a good trading strategy? Honestly this is where the problem lies, a good trading strategy takes a while before it can yield consistent profit, because it usually go through some series of trial and fail before we get it right.
      Having a good trading gives a trader confident and it automatically makes trading easy for traders.

3. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    4. #13 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

jidan is just really nice jidan is just really nice jidan is just really nice jidan is just really nice jidan is just really nice jidan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1650 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Strategy is really important in forex market. We can not make good earning if we have lack in strategy in forex strategy. We all have trading strategy but we can not win all time in forex business by our trading strategy. Because all treading strategy is not good for all. When we make loss in forex we mainly think our strategy is wrong. So then we should find out our fault in strategy. Who do not make profit in forex consistently they should develop or rectify their strategy. By this process one can easily develop his trading skill and can make good profit in forex business. Couple of time I also develop my trading strategy now I am happy with my trading strategy.

5. #14 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,504 Times in 657 Posts

Overview : Develop your trading strategy in Forex
      The trading strategy is one of the most important component of success for the forex trader, you can make this happen through the different practice that you have done when we are talking about the demo account, as someone that has great interest about this business, you should understand that the development of system that you are going to use will go a long way to enhance your performance for a very long time to come, many traders that are using strategy that is bad have to understand that the market might never really be profitable if they do not follow the basis of discipline in the usage of their systems.

6. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    7. #15 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5167 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,204 Times in 1,318 Posts

Overview : Develop your trading strategy in Forex<<>> Our strategy is not what can be ignore because that is going to help us accomplish the success that we want from the market, when you trade this business, please have the understanding that there are going to be different challenges that will automatically be thrown at you, but your ability to manage the situation without losing your account is where the real maturity comes in as a trader, the development of a trading strategy will make the greatest difference in the way we trade, except we take this business with some amount of caution, we may enter with the deception that trading is a very easy thing, this is a very bad understanding to possess.

8. #16 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      713 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,344 Times in 718 Posts

It is a good thing to develop a good working strategy as a forex trader, after all it is what helps to determine our overall success in the forex trading business. Developing a food working strategy can actually seem a difficult thing to do, just like it is said, good things does not come easy. Developing a good strategy capable of raking in lots of pips in terms of profit will definitely require a lot of work from a trader. Probably sleepless night and staring at market chart fro a very long period. This process should not be despised by traders, it should be incorporated with the learning process which has the ability to serve the trader positive outcomes in future. Focus and patience also constitutes part of the characters a trader must posses to develop a strategy that can really stand the test of time. Whatever the case, it is also important that a person's trading strategy is flexible enough to take changes when the need occurs.

9. #17 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4412 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,668 Times in 872 Posts

A major advantage of developing your strategy by yourself, over using a ready-made strategy, is that it gives you the opportunity to consider your psychotype and take it into consideration while designing your strategy. As a result, the strategy developed by you is specifically designed to suit your temperment. Such strategy will likely work for you better than that designed with another psychotype in mind.

The critical aspect of using any strategy in the forex market is the proper application of that strategy. some good strategies fail in this regard even when they have been proven to work under certain conditions. So, even when a trader is obliged to use a strategy designed by another, it is still necessary to practice and tweak the strategy until it suits the trader.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

10. #18 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      261 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The way we can develop the system that we intend to use is to check
      whether the performance that we have gotten from the demo account is
      good enough to applied for trading, except we trade with the money
      management that we have in the market, there are many things that we
      are going to miss, someone that is following the market with his own
      strategy will have a better understanding about the market, we can be
      trading this business with something that we have given to someone
      else and still lose money, when we have an understanding about what is
      expected of us in the market, then we can be sure that we are inn the
      right direction, which is something that needs to be handled well.

11. #19 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Danosahon will become famous soon enough Danosahon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      172 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Development of a strategy is one important aspect that we often skip because it is not as easy as anyone may think, there is a good reason that has made people totally avoid the development of their personal systems, this takes so much time and it can be a very frustrating experience to be honest, but if we can succeed in coming out with something good enough, we are going to enjoy the benefits at the end of the day, although we still know that success can always become something that is carried with hard work, we have the responsibility to make something good enough for us in the forex market, that is basically our survival strategy. When there is no enthusiasm for developing a strategy, we keep losing until we realize it's importance.

12. #20 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Forex city has a spectacular aura about Forex city has a spectacular aura about Forex city has a spectacular aura about Forex city's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you develop your trading strategies in Forex trading business then you automatically get a big profit and profit for motivation and hard work because forex is a very much very well and business in all over the world if you have worked with full of honestly and with their motivation and strategies on planning committee then you always be coming very much easily

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3