• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Overview : Develop your trading strategy in Forex

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1244 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,534 Times in 3,351 Posts

Trading strategy is very much needed in the forex market by the traders, and the best way to get one is by developing the techniques ourselves. Though developing a trading strategy is probably not going to be easy, but we have no choice as far as we wanna trade all by ourselves in the forex trading market.
      Trading strategy are created based on how we like to trade in the forex market, so this is why sometimes another strategy might not work for others.
      So what do we need to do to create a good trading strategy? First is location our best indicators as a technical trader and twicking them to our advantage, second is locating and learning of the forex patterns and ways to trade base on them.

2. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

johese is just really nice johese is just really nice johese is just really nice johese is just really nice johese is just really nice johese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A trading strategy is your ticket to begin trading with profit, there are hidden factors we can understand from the market if we develop a trading strategy for ourselves, our legitimate business understanding will automatically be in the increasingly popular way, somehow we are very lazy in the development of the trading strategy that is why successful profit making has become a challenge, regardless of the way we trade, success would either be made easily or become more difficult to attain, there is nobody that is beyond losses, but then from the mistakes of the trading strategy, it is necessary that we make all the needed adjustments so that the loss would automatically drop off to the lowest minimum. Trading strategy makes us develop confidence that we are going to earn from the Forex market.

4. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Uzzalroy is a glorious beacon of light Uzzalroy is a glorious beacon of light Uzzalroy is a glorious beacon of light Uzzalroy is a glorious beacon of light Uzzalroy is a glorious beacon of light Uzzalroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      104 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Overview: Develop your trading strategy in Forex

Forex is such a business where one must have a good trading strategy which help him to make good profit from this business.there are many trader in the Forex market but among them have own trading strategy and they always follow their strategy very strictly as a result it is very easy for them to make good money from this business.I think that every trader should have own trading strategy which give him profit otherwise this trading strategy do not come to you help. whenever anyone create a new trading strategy for trading in the Forex market it must be test it in the demo account for getting result.if it give good result continuously 5/6 month then this strategy can be apply in the real account. for inventing new trading strategy at first I open a demo account which deposit will be the as same as my real account. then fix trading chart and lot size which will be used at the time of trading.for technical analysis of the marke

I used simple moving average 10, 26 and 45 that help us to understand the trend of the market then I used bollinger band for understanding the volatility of the market.these are the basic set up and very simple strategy for trading in the Forex market.if this strategy give me profit then I apply it in my real account by these way I make money from the Forex market.
      Uzzal Chandra Roy

6. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,231 Posts

Having a personal trading strategy in forex is very important and all traders that wish to be a majorly successful trader in forex should try to develop one. Trading with your personal trading strategy make you have an in-depth understanding of what you start doing and it gives you some sort of control of the market through good and personal analysis. Trading with another traders strategy may make a trader not have an in-depth understanding of the trading strategy thereby leading to some lapses in the strategy which will lead to making of some loses in the forex market some of the time.
      For a trading strategy to be developed, enough of reading and practices has to be done. The demo account needs to be used for practices so that real money involved in the live account won't be lost. Once the trading strategy had been fully tested using the demo account and maximum satisfaction has been derived, it can then be used to trade live account.

8. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      990 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,744 Times in 771 Posts

If you take a good look at forex trading, you will know itís more about keeping risk to the minimum level and trying to maximize profits. The aforementioned approach can only be achieved through mastered forex trading strategy. With the use of these strategies, a trade grows in experience as well as wisdom when it comes to trading. Normally, most traders make use of untested trading strategies, which often end in loss of money. The fact is, people spend too much time online scavenging for the best trading strategy rather than setting one up for themselves. While it might sound easier than it actually is, developing a trading strategy is better compared to wasting time online searching for one. There is no magic or 100 percent proving strategy anywhere, successful traders sit down and plan what they believe would work for them through researches and practicing.

10. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

KhadizaBD has a spectacular aura about KhadizaBD has a spectacular aura about KhadizaBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      137 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A good trader's main goal is to develop trading strategy in Forex. Because developing trading strategy is the key to success in Forex. Every traders have a plan to develop themselves, it is a character of a good trader.

But to developing trading strategy, which field could be look after by a trader is important. There are so many traders, who are trading for long time, spending many times to learn new technique and strategy to trade well and making profit but they are failing for some reason. So, there is some important point to learn by a trader to develop their trading strategy. These are like bellow:-

>>> Need more analysis about their mistake and must be follow successful traders that what is doing at the situations when you are making loss!!
      >>> More disciplined about market analysis and start a trade is important.
      >>> Avoiding greed is a must need quality for a good trader.
      >>> Making instant good decisions could make a trader very successful, it is also important to develop trading strategy in Forex.

12. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Okuteq is just really nice Okuteq is just really nice Okuteq is just really nice Okuteq is just really nice Okuteq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      264 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It will be a disaster for someone that is prepared to make up work From home and trade forex to use something they are not familiar with, you need your personal trading strategy because you are losing more money by doing something else, this is where our challenge basically comes from, sometimes we see that there are many different trading opportunities that comes when using this business as our model, we just need to take advantage of the fact that some times we take money from the market uniquely and this would happen based on the hard work we have accomplished from the trading well we have done to make even more profit, trading with abstract strategy makes your losses to increase without end because you fit into a standard losses list.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5476 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,304 Times in 4,034 Posts

You would gain more confidence from trading forex if you have developed a strategy that works for you, sometimes we may think that what we are using for trading is working but at some point we will suddenly discover that it has stopped working, that means whenever we trade this market, there are many things that can make the account to increase because Forex is annually done through confiding in what we know, someone with a sustainable strategy that he has tested will gain more success from the market because he has given himself to practice which we understand to be what is the main requirement for success. You should understand that the market can make you lose simply because you don't have a good strategy that is being followed, just ensure you know what to do, something, that you can do for yourself is to trade with the understanding that you need more knowledge at any given.

15. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

alimat1 is a jewel in the rough alimat1 is a jewel in the rough alimat1 is a jewel in the rough alimat1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      278 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Developing a trading strategy is one of the most important thing in the forex market, trading without a trading strategy it's more like gambling, a trader need to have a strategy, it's with this strategy that we somehow will decide the quality of positions we will execute while trading.
      How do we build a trading strategy?
      It's important to first indicate what type of traders we wanna become in the market, we have to ask ourselves, is not a long term or a short term, or scalping? After we have mane a decision then we have to keep making use of indicators(tools) that are related to the process.
      The process of building a strategy isn't always a smooth process, but it's a process that somehow take relentless

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3