• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How profitable is term deposit?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5769 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,900 Times in 2,419 Posts

It is more profitable as compare to the Profit and loss shareing accounts or a profit account because in it banks usually charge pre-mature termination charges and due to that reason people often complete the term of the certificate and when bank get money for a speciic time it invest in the better place and get more return and oblige the customer accordingly this always support for better returns.

THe more longer tenure you select to trade the more you will become profitable like a term deposit will return less if money ins invested for 3 months as compared to the when money one-year term deposit. So when you have free money and you wish to invest it where you money adn returns remain safe there you can invest in the term deposits and like in many country returns and bigger for old age people.

I Trade Structures, not Noise.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,432 Times in 599 Posts

The term deposit can be used in several forms, it can be use in banking, it can be use when it comes to investment etc.
      In banking term, deposit is when an individual or company representative put in funds into their own account or third party account for savings purpose or for transferring or sending of fund.

When it comes to investment, the process can also occur through the bank or any other means, for example if we Put money on our trading account it's also known as deposit.

But how profitable a deposit can be will depend on first the type life investment we make or how good we are when it comes to trading the stock market and the foreign exchange market.

3. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4153 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,163 Times in 617 Posts

Term deposit is an agreement to deposit money with a bank for a fixed period on the basis of interest which will be paid to you according to the term period. You will generally receive a higher interest for a longer term commitment than for a shorter term. There is virtually no risk of losing money when placed in an Authorized deposit taking institution. All deposits up to $250,000 are guaranteed by the government in United States.

Term or fixed deposit usually offers higher rates of interest than savings or current account, so it can be a good investment strategy. However, I wouldn't opt for term deposit in place of forex trading in spite of all the interest. If you know what you are doing in the forex market, given similar investment capital, you can easily earn multiples of your annual interest from term deposit within a relatively short period of time.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1251 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,186 Posts

How profitable is term deposit ?Term deposit implies an agreement banking institution and a depositor to keep money for a specified period pf time with attached interest rate .The longer the period of deposit ,the more the interest rate ie attracts.Looking at it closely ,the interest is not much but it is more reliable and risk-free. For example ,in my country ,banking institutions offers 5% interest rate per arum In the real sense ,5% interest rate is nothing much .A trader like me will never be satisfy with such meager interest rate .I would prefer to deposit that amount in my trading account .Say for instance $5000 ,If I can be making 1% profit every week .That amount is enough to get me going.

6. Lamboghini
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka has a brilliant future Thandeka has a brilliant future Thandeka has a brilliant future Thandeka has a brilliant future Thandeka has a brilliant future Thandeka has a brilliant future Thandeka has a brilliant future Thandeka has a brilliant future Thandeka has a brilliant future Thandeka has a brilliant future Thandeka has a brilliant future Thandeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,810 Times in 404 Posts

Term deposit which is otherwise known as fixed deposit is very profitable for those people who are Conservative in their investments approach but for the aggressive person that wants more money from his initial capital, this is grossly insufficient because the interest that is paid for a term deposit is always small, compared this with what you can earn from any other business, the difference is quite much.

That is why many people that have known the forex market will laugh at anyone that is putting his money into a bank because he wants to earn some interest at the end of the day, to them, this amounts to a waste of precious investments that could be used for more profits when used for trading. But each person has a right to what they want though.

8. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2