Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: What's your favorite Online Game of all time?

1. #41 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Atifiqbal is on a distinguished road Atifiqbal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    There are a lot of games which are played by many traders also,My favorite online game all time is clash of clan i am playing this game since 2015 and now i,m on level 159 and whenever i am free i always like to play clash of clan. And second most favorite online game is hay-day i also used to spend my extra time by playing the clash of clan and hay that are my most favorite game. As well as in my extra time i used to search about trading and ways to get earn more profit and how to become a successful businessman. It is important for a business man to play games to refresh mind so that they can focus on trading very nicely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #42 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Dhontz is an unknown quantity at this point Dhontz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Switithe     
    What's your favorite online game of all time? and why do you like it the most !
    the game that I like is Mobile Legends because it can play with friends Besides being interesting with the concept of playing, Mobile Legends is also preferred thanks to the many heroes that can be chosen by the players. In fact, the heroes in this game are always updated regularly. But, playing this game is not just 'hit', yes. Because the players also need the right strategy in order to outwit the tactics of the opposing team.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #43 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

johnklok is an unknown quantity at this point johnklok's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My favorite game is PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to johnklok For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

5. #44 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Megaman35 is an unknown quantity at this point Megaman35's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by johnklok     
    My favorite game is PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG).
    I think it is also one of my favorite games, even though I have lost an enormous amount of users with the arrival of fortnite. Although I have lost many players, I think it becomes even more fun since there are many toxic players who no longer get involved. It's still a great battle royale and even more so with the DLCs that are coming out... But when Cyberpunk 2077 comes out, which could turn it into a battle royale, I think it will be my new favorite game.

6. #45 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

hrihant is an unknown quantity at this point hrihant's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Today may be your last, best chance to score a PS5 or Xbox Series X or S before Christmas. The next-gen best GBA Emulators for pc consoles went live at Best Buy at 6 a.m. PT (9 a.m. ET), as teased by the retailer on Monday -- and the site promptly buckled under the demand. As with Walmart and other retailers earlier this season, the preplanned inventory drops have been creating such demand that the retailers' sites either crash or become effectively unusable. Best Buy's site was showing "We're sorry, something went wrong" messages on many of the product pages for the consoles in question shortly after 6 a.m. PT.

Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5