• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: What's your favorite Online Game of all time?

1. #31 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

RoyFollman is an unknown quantity at this point RoyFollman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi. My favourite game of all time is World of Warcraft. I've been playing it for many years, and I still love this game. I think that this game is so popular because of it's giant world with a lot of details. Also, many players love it for it's difficulty. It's really hard to upgrade your character to the last level and buy the best items. You really have to spend a lot of time to be strong in this game. As I am older now, I don't have enough time to do all this stuff, but I still want to have a strong character, so I can destroy everyone in PvP, that's why I started to use boost wow classic. Thanks to that service I still didn't lose the interest to that game.

2. #32 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4472 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,100 Times in 3,533 Posts

Before I like Clash Of Clans although now a days I am away from Online gaming because of lots of work pressure but sometimes I like to play 8 Ball pool or Ludu with my friend. Though Ludu online game is being more popular now a days where yesterday I have played ludu with my wife on Online.

3. #33 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1663 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,622 Times in 3,504 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switithe     
      What's your favorite online game of all time? and why do you like it the most !
      I like racing game.
      My favorite racing game is NFS Most Wanted and Dart racing game.
      Also like Clash of Clan and 8 Ball pool as well. On 8 Ball pool i made over 10,00,000 chips
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

4. #34 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

Ashfaq22 will become famous soon enough Ashfaq22 will become famous soon enough Ashfaq22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My online favourite game is 8ball pool. It's a very interesting game. Millions of people play it from across the globe. It's provide a player way of concentration that how to focus on target. It provides a player pleasure in free time.

5. #35 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

RoyFollman is an unknown quantity at this point RoyFollman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi, my favorite online game is League of Legends. I already have two years since I play and I like it more and more. Wow, I can't express how happy I am when I play in it. I even buy lol account. I didn't think I bought it. It really was worth the money. I'm already at level 101. Is there anyone else playing in League of Legends? What games are as interesting as this one? And if they are, because I think this is the best of them all. What do you think?

6. Dragon
    7. #36 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Moriani is an unknown quantity at this point Moriani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My favourite game of all times is Dota 2. Yeah, it's not so popular like League of Legends or Fortnite. But this is one of the best games I ever played. Dota involves not only microskills, but a lot of strategic thinking and variety of strategies. Even Open AI choose Dota to test artificial neuro networks, as in Dota there are a lot of parameters and factors that are involved in gaming process.
      Other game I really enjoy is Apex. It involves much more personal skills, rather than strategic thinking, but it's a great combination of something similar to Overwatch and PUBG in one game. So it's extremely cool )

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4