• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22

Thread: pryo's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

pryo is just really nice pryo is just really nice pryo is just really nice pryo is just really nice pryo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sajidifx View Post
      Hello mate,
      Good evening, my dear sir, i hope you are fine and enjoying your profitable trading career. Congratulation my dear for receiving your withdrawal request in your digital payment wallet.
      Overall I am agreed about your point of view about gold analyses. But, as you know that this week FED news can also become more weakness in USD and gold can go up.
      You must have the need to use proper stop loss and proper money management planning on news time.
      Have a nice day.
      Thanks a lot mate. Actually I didn't consider the news time during the analysis. Thanks for giving the hint. I will be more careful now & will consider the news time & it's impact on every analysis & during trading.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

pryo is just really nice pryo is just really nice pryo is just really nice pryo is just really nice pryo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi mates. Good morning. Hope you are doing great. I think those traders who like to trade in gold have great opportunity in next week.

Gold is in now bearish trend. Those who have opened trade in 1302.00 or had a sell limit there are now in great profit.

Name:  Screenshot_2019-03-29-12-45-17-301_com.instaforex.mobiletrader.png
Views: 25
Size:  106.5 KB

From my opinion, gold will follow bearish trend now. It will follow the point 1275.00 next week & even there is possibility to break through 1253.00 point. Already you have seen the fall now. So it is sure for me that it will touch at least 1274.00. If more (which is more probable, hit 1253.00 & further) will be plus point. So it will be wise to go for next week with bearish trend in gold.

Now I have a view I want to share with you guys. Need your kind opinion here. And if there is any wrong with me please let me know. I think that it is high time for mt5 forum to develop it's own android app. Mt5 forum is the most popular learning & gathering platform for forex trader as instaforex is the most trading platform as well. Every established website, forums/software have their own apps now. So thus mt5 forum also should have their own app,

Now a days it is very difficult to carry pc or laptop with us, but we all carry a tablet or at least smartphone. All of us are in rush now a days & many of travels a lot.
      Pls share your opinion mates.

3. The following 10 users say Thank You to pryo for this useful post.

BlackDollar (03-29-2019), FarobesX9 (03-29-2019), FxBD (03-29-2019), Interlock (03-29-2019), newdream365 (03-29-2019), sana99 (03-29-2019), Unregistered (2), zahid4x (03-29-2019), Zarlash (03-29-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      672 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,964 Times in 900 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pryo View Post
      Hi mates. Good morning. Hope you are doing great. I think those traders who like to trade in gold have great opportunity in next week.

Gold is in now bearish trend. Those who have opened trade in 1302.00 or had a sell limit there are now in great profit.

Attachment 107962

From my opinion, gold will follow bearish trend now. It will follow the point 1275.00 next week & even there is possibility to break through 1253.00 point. Already you have seen the fall now. So it is sure for me that it will touch at least 1274.00. If more (which is more probable, hit 1253.00 & further) will be plus point. So it will be wise to go for next week with bearish trend in gold.

Now I have a view I want to share with you guys. Need your kind opinion here. And if there is any wrong with me please let me know. I think that it is high time for mt5 forum to develop it's own android app. Mt5 forum is the most popular learning & gathering platform for forex trader as instaforex is the most trading platform as well. Every established website, forums/software have their own apps now. So thus mt5 forum also should have their own app,

Now a days it is very difficult to carry pc or laptop with us, but we all carry a tablet or at least smartphone. All of us are in rush now a days & many of travels a lot.

hello mate how are you according to my analysis now gold is on very strong support level and i hope it will be move up so and now you can see in h4 chart moving in uptrend so my bets wishes for you i hope it will be touch the level of 1243 according to fibonacci retracment have great day

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

pryo (03-29-2019), zahid4x (03-29-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,349 Times in 443 Posts

Attachment 107962

Gold technical analysis gold this is a sensitive price rate the price gold buying point is 1292.81 and the selling point 1291.78
      the trading range for today is among the key support at 1277.00 and key resistance now at 1308.00 the short term trend is to the upside with steady weekly closing above 1310.00 targeting 1325

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to FarobesX9 for this useful post.

pryo (03-29-2019), sana99 (03-29-2019), zahid4x (03-29-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Bored

Zarlash is just really nice Zarlash is just really nice Zarlash is just really nice Zarlash is just really nice Zarlash is just really nice Zarlash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 107962

Hello mate we are all fine.

first of all about gold it broke 1304-5 level without any kind of resistance and came to 1289 directly now we are hoping a move to 1275 and then 1254 respectively that will be achieved soon inshaallah.

About own trading app i liked your advise or suggestion i think that mt5 forum must have it's own trading app. A DECENT ONE.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to Zarlash for this useful post.

pryo (03-29-2019), sana99 (03-29-2019), zahid4x (03-29-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5848 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,391 Times in 3,858 Posts

Attachment 107962

This is true that gold looking bearish and last day it down a lot, but currently this metal trying to moving on upside and i think from this level this metal will try to go upward more, but yes there are risky level available, if this metal break 1281 level with successfully then it might go down a lot, so that i think from next week we will get more confirmation about this metal.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

pryo (03-29-2019), sana99 (03-29-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarlash View Post
      Hello mate we are all fine.

first of all about gold it broke 1304-5 level without any kind of resistance and came to 1289 directly now we are hoping a move to 1275 and then 1254 respectively that will be achieved soon inshaallah.

About own trading app i liked your advise or suggestion i think that mt5 forum must have it's own trading app. A DECENT ONE.
      Thanks a lot mate. Pray for me. It is goods to know that you support my view for the MT5 forum app. Have a nice weekend mate

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to pryo for this useful post.

Interlock (03-29-2019), sana99 (03-29-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2834 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,773 Times in 2,007 Posts

Attachment 107962

Good evening mate hope you are well. I show your gold analysis it's really good and I also agree with you. But I Think it's will not go down for long time because we show a strong support area at 1280 level and gold can;t broke this time yet and there are many chance to go up again from this level. Because I show usd try to makes weak again and there are many reason for makes weak so it's also help gold for go up continue. But Now i think we should wait for 1300 level resistance area if gold can broke this resistance so it's will be continue go up but if it's can't broke this level so it's will be go down again and can makes true your analysis. Best of good trading.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

pryo (03-29-2019), sana99 (03-29-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sana99 is just really nice sana99 is just really nice sana99 is just really nice sana99 is just really nice sana99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 107962

This is valid that gold looking bearish and a day ago it down a ton, however at present this metal endeavoring to proceeding onward upside and I think from this dimension this metal will attempt to go upward more, yet yes there are unsafe dimension accessible, on the off chance that this metal break 1281 dimension with effectively, at that point it may go down a great deal, so I think from one week from now we will get more affirmation about this metal.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to sana99 for this useful post.

pryo (03-29-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newdream365 View Post
      Good evening mate hope you are well. I show your gold analysis it's really good and I also agree with you. But I Think it's will not go down for long time because we show a strong support area at 1280 level and gold can;t broke this time yet and there are many chance to go up again from this level. Because I show usd try to makes weak again and there are many reason for makes weak so it's also help gold for go up continue. But Now i think we should wait for 1300 level resistance area if gold can broke this resistance so it's will be continue go up but if it's can't broke this level so it's will be go down again and can makes true your analysis. Best of good trading.
      I agree with you mate that there is a strong resistance in 1300.00 point. If it break that point than definitely the trend will go bullish. But I think before that it will touch the level 1275.00. Thus we can earn some green pips by this retracement.

Reply to thread
    Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22