• Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 349 of 349 ... 344 347 348 349
    Results 3,481 to 3,482 of 3482

Thread: forexguy9's - Trading journal (2)

1. #3481 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      197 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,565 Times in 1,518 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9     
      greetings to all users of the mt5 forum. how is your trading going? i wish you all the best from this high-risk currencies market. well, i thank you all for visiting my trading journal. your feedback has been very useful for my trading career. thanks so much.

GBPUSD CURRENCY ANALYSIS; From what i see with the price action of the gbpusd currency pair, i recommend buying the currency pair. the technical formations on the daily chart is very bullish, hence buying would give good results. on the daily chart, you can see the commodity channels index, bollinger bands and stochastic oscillator are ll in buy modes. i will be looking for buy opportunities on the gbpusd currency pair, with potential targets are above 1.3250.
      GBP USD dear I was doing some silly thing in my trading today on this currency pair first I enter my trade at 1.2897 and that was sell but unfortunately it was wrong and I loss my 5$ dollars then at 1.2967 again I was enter my trade and that was buy but it start going down again I was last my 3 $ and now at 1.2944 level again with sell entry and this time I am looking for 1.2875 level and hope before the morning session it will give me good profit.
      "MIANWALI" SHAHEEN TRADERS

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neha ali For This Useful Post:

forexguy9 (02-12-2020)

3. #3482 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      610 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,774 Times in 1,789 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9     
      UPDATE....

I was not online the past 2 days and on opening the trading platform some minutes ago, i realised my gold sell trade eventually hit the targeted profit, booking me over $58 profit.

GBPUSD ANALYSIS AND TRADE....

The gbpusd currency pair did very good bearish move, approaching 1.2900 psychological support. i expect price to bounce from this level. i am basing this on the technical settings on nthe daily chart of the gbpusd currency pair. the bollinger bands has price at the lower line of the bollinger, giving the early signals of a market about to correct to the upside. the stochastic oscillator is below 20.00, showing an oversold level and hence in support of a possible correction. the commodity channels index is also making efforts to turn to the upside. from these settings i can recommend buying from the current levels all the way to 1.2900, using 1.2880 as stop loss and 1.3200 as target profit. what are your views of the gbpusd currency market?
      yes of course i still think the gpusd will still do well on going the bullish direction i already have a trade going in that direction but again i think things will starts going well by the next London trading session but for now i think since the US index is still showing some weakness then the gbp should really have an upper hand.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kanyB1 For This Useful Post:

forexguy9 (02-12-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 349 of 349 ... 344 347 348 349