Thread: AUD/USD (part 37)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale is on a distinguished road kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

slump now very badly now as china imposs tarrif on us 75$ billion product now will see how trump will react on that cable also break yesterday low and down low the pair find nearest support at 06700 if it goes down further upward limit would be 0.6800

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 22
Size:  85.8 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kuldeep kale For This Useful Post:

Mureed786 (08-27-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

CelestineJones03 will become famous soon enough CelestineJones03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings to all traders and speculators here in the forum!

The development of the Australian dollar/US dollar currency pair is restricted by the range within 100 and 200 EMA so far. To be able to break this up, the bulls will need to consolidate over the 200 EMA 0.6840 and hold its position in that area in about a week. At present, sales are also important without waiting for the development in the zone of a strong level of resistance. Therefore, we can continuously give it a try to resell in the event of a bullish activity. On the other hand, the MACD indicator refuse to believe in a bearish movement and suggests the conservation of bullish volumes over zero. Nevertheless, everything is possible to change anytime soon.

Name:  Screenshot_4.png
Views: 20
Size:  241.1 KB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CelestineJones03 For This Useful Post:

Mureed786 (08-27-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,999 Times in 657 Posts

i think AUDUSD will continue the bearish trend because there is no signal of weakness yet at this pair + the general trend is bearish + moving average 200 is above the current levels and i think the current bullish moves is just re-test to can continue the current down trend .
      i recommend to any one want to enter at this pair will till the next support level broken at :- 0.66911 and if the 4 hour candle closed under this level we can enter sell with high risk if u want but if the 4 hour candle closed above this level i think the price will bouncing back from this level and this level will be strong and the price cannot break it any more .

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Asleep

h_style is on a distinguished road h_style's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For today analysis pair audusd, my view for pair audusd is still bearish. below I include a chart image that I analyze based on the bbma( bbollinger band moving average ) system. pair audusd, is seen will make the downtrend again. this is because as seen candlestick on trimeframe h1 has made candle csak as labeled on chart in timeframe h1 which is csak stand as candle direction, if there is candle direction form in chart, there will be reentry sell in zone ma5 high, and as labelled the reentry zone sell and target my price will drop again.

Name:  audusd.png
Views: 12
Size:  51.2 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Here’s the analysis for the Australian dollar/US dollar currency pair:

Today, the AUD/USD pair was seen trading several points over the level of 0.6700 prior to the opening. Yesterday, various Australian data were published. The August AIG performance index was 53.1, which is in line with the previous estimate; meanwhile, TD Securities' inflation estimate was 0.0% for the same month, and the company's gross operating profit increased by 4.5% during the second quarter.

On the other hand, the Reserve Bank of Australia will set up a meeting in regards to the monetary policy today, and the cash rate is expected to stay at 1.0%. Moreover, policy makers should restate that they are open to further lowering if needed. However, the event may have a small effect on the pair, since the traders do not anticipate for any surprises due to the fact that they are more interested with the report on Australia's GDP for the second quarter, which will be released this Wednesday. In addition, retail sales in July will be released ahead of the RBA protocols in Australia, which are expected to rise by 0.2%.

From a technical point of view, the AUD/USD currency pair remains to be under pressure on the daily chart, increasing the probability of reaching 100% Fibonacci. Technical indicators, in turn, continues to be in the negative zone. And even though the pair has been restricted by intraday ranges over the previous several days, it has not enough directional strength. A sharper decline is expected after the breakdown of the level of 0.6700. The near target for bears is the level of 0.6675, while a breakthrough over 23.6% Fibonacci change the picture in the side of the bulls.

Name:  AUDUSDDaily03-09.png
Views: 11
Size:  45.3 KB

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

madounna is an unknown quantity at this point madounna's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuldeep kale     
      slump now very badly now as china imposs tarrif on us 75$ billion product now will see how trump will react on that cable also break yesterday low and down low the pair find nearest support at 06700 if it goes down further upward limit would be 0.6800

Attachment 134709
      Ahead of the release of the second quarter GDP growth figures for the US dollar, the AUD / USD is stabilizing under downward pressure to reach the support level of 0.6716, supported by losses during Thursday's trading. The strong growth in investment in machinery and equipment was offset by weak spending on buildings. Data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics showed that total new capital spending fell by -0.5 percent in the second quarter, contrary to expectations for a 0.4 percent increase. On a yearly basis, total capital expenditure declined 1 percent in the second quarter.

Asian stocks are trading lower as bonds continue to rise relentlessly, raising expectations for recession risk. US Treasury Secretary Stephen Mnuchin said trade talks with China would continue, but appeared uncertain about the September meeting. The minister also stressed that the United States does not intend to intervene in the currency market even after the recent depreciation of the Chinese yuan against the US dollar, which negatively affects the country's exports. Federal Reserve officials recently confirmed that the Fed is closely watching the impact of the US rate cut at its last meeting on the course of the US economy.

secondsiˈkänd,ˈsekənd

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good day to all!

Here’s an analytical review for the Australian dollar/US dollar currency pair:

According to the four-hour chart, the AUD/USD pair has reached a daily maximum of 0.6828, the level that was last observed over a month ago, since the news that the US and China will continue its trade negotiations in early October strengthened the demand for the Australian currency. It has also increased, as a result of the positive trade balance in Australia, which reached $ 7.268 billion in July. Growth stocks, in turn, held the pair adrift during the US trading session, even though the US data has proven to be better than expected.

Today, AIG Construction Performance Index report for August will be published in Australia.

From the point of view of technical analysis, the AUD/USD was unsuccessful in gaining a foothold over the level of 0.6820. The level of which is the main resistance level since August 1. Meanwhile, as seen on the H4, the short-term is bullish, while the pair strengthened over the Simple Moving Average 200, gaining support from the intraday. Technical indicators, in turn, are recovering the daily maximums. However, these are still around the overbought levels, incapable of affirming corrective downward movement. Now, for the following trading session, a correction after the breakdown of the support level of 0.6800 with an exit to 0.6770 is very likely.

Name:  AUDUSDH406-09.png
Views: 9
Size:  35.8 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Bree09 is on a distinguished road Bree09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone!

For the Australian dollar/US dollar currency pair, it resumed its upward movement yesterday and was able to puncture the daily level of resistance located at 0.6866, however, it was unsuccessful in consolidating over it. Today, another attempt was made to test this level until such time that the pair will succeed in consolidating above it. Consolidating above this level is necessary so that the upward movement will continue. In case that it will be successful, the AUD/USD currency pair will move first to the Fibo level - 50.00 (0.6879) - and then followed by passing the Fibo level - 61.8 (0.6926) from the previous decline. On the contrary, if it passes the level of 0.6866 - it will not succeed - the pair will then rollback downwards to the daily level support - 0.6832 (coincides with a Fibo level - 38.2 from the previous minimum), and then attempt to test the level of 0.6866 again.

Name:  Screenshot_187.png
Views: 7
Size:  303.2 KB
      Name:  Screenshot_188.png
Views: 7
Size:  377.6 KB

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

vmatkind will become famous soon enough vmatkind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As we see today, everything is pretty boring for the Australian and volatility is actually reduced to zero, and probably this is not surprising, because on the one hand there is positive news on the negotiations between the states and China, which naturally supports the Australian and does not let him fall, because today, at least a little, but still the dollar is recovering.
      In general, despite the fact that it is stated that the United States and China can soon sign an agreement, naturally I do not exclude the possibility that the Australian can get support and grow up, but I personally do not plan to buy from these prices. But, if we get at least to the zone 0.69-0.6920 and even more so above, then I will look closely at sales, because no one has canceled the soft policy from Australia.

Name:  audusd.png
Views: 6
Size:  53.1 KB

12. The following 12 users say Thank You to vmatkind for this useful post.

barabashka (09-12-2019), baxila (09-12-2019), glukoma (09-11-2019), kirka (09-10-2019), kolobok (09-11-2019), maiskii (09-12-2019), onegin (09-11-2019), proekt (09-12-2019), raduga (09-12-2019), rinata (09-12-2019), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Bree09 is on a distinguished road Bree09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone!

Let’s analyze the Australian dollar/US dollar currency pair through the daily chart:

The currency pair AUD/USD finished the day with a moderate development, resuming the upward correction consecutively for six days, despite that it failed to reach a higher maximum for the week. The Chinese data is limiting the development of the pair, due to the fact that even though the inflation last August surpassed the expectations, the country's producer prices declined by 0.8%, in comparison to the previous year, which is the worst in the last three years. Moreover, the National Australian Bank business confidence index also declined to 1 from 2 during the same month. This Wednesday, Australia’s Westpac Consumer Confidence Index for September will be published.

From a technical point of view, the AUD/USD currency pair remains to be around the 50% Fibonnaci, gaining a foothold under this level. As seen on the daily chart, it maintains an optimistic position; however, technical indicators are providing a number of signals of an upward exhaustion. Therefore, a decline looks possible during the following trading session. The first goal of which will be the support level found at 0.6830 (38.2% Fibonacci).

Name:  AUDUSDDaily11-09.png
Views: 5
Size:  46.9 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 32 of 33 ... 27 30 31 32 33