• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: AUD/USD (part 37)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2824 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,671 Times in 953 Posts

Default Re: AUD/USD (part 37)

although the Aud / Usd has touched the resistance level 0.7344 and fall down , i still believe in breaking this resistance as soon as possible , the Aud / Usd is strong now and it has bounced from the support level 0.7284 , this support was an important support as it was a previous strong resistance too and this bounce support the continuation of the bullish trend at least during the next week

2. The following 14 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

jakjak (12-22-2018), Unregistered (13)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,673 Times in 878 Posts

The AUDUSD is trading in a minor bullish direction within the 4-hour timeframe supported by the breach of the 0.7254 and 0.7304 resistance zones and we do not recommend buying until the 0.7337 area is breached. The ADX index confirms the strength of the current bullish trend. And the simple moving average 20 and the simple moving average 10 fast signal turned upward during the trading yesterday. RSI 14 is trading in a bullish direction which supports the pair.

4. The following 14 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

jakjak (12-22-2018), Unregistered (13)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,673 Times in 878 Posts

I wrote yesterday that the Australian dollar was the strongest among all major global currencies now. Weekend gaps are usually filled like this very quickly, but there were all reasons to be bullish in general. I do not want to enter into any long positions until the gap is closed and we get another bullish bounce in the 0.7295 area. I was right to be generally bullish as the price continued to rise with the USD remaining weak. However, there has been no retreat to the support level and the gap remains incomplete, which may make it even more dangerous to take a bullish bias now

6. The following 10 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

jakjak (12-22-2018), Unregistered (9)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The AUD USD pair shows some slight downward slope now in reference to the price orientation to resume the projected downward trend of the day, supported by the stochastic movement near the saturation areas in the purchase, waiting to go towards 0.7080 levels and then 0.7020 as the following main stations, recalling the importance of stability without 0.7277 For the continuation of the proposed decrease.

مركز الخليج
      elmister's trading journal

8. The Following User Says Thank You to elmister For This Useful Post:

jakjak (12-22-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      435 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,746 Times in 859 Posts

Will the AUD / USD see a collapse in the downside next week? This is what we will know now. It is known in the technical analysis rules that the price is highly adhering to the support areas and resistance areas as well as the areas touching the trend. The price is completely committed to all areas of supply and demand and did not lose anyone in this market, but the strength of the router may force any area, whether support or resistance to penetrate and this is what we expect the Australian dollar We saw last week a significant drop until the price reached the support area at 0.7032 in view of this Traffic and landing Wei to an event in the past week, we will expect violent downside AUD / USD over the next week, but I will wait to break the support level below the level of 0.7023 after closing down the support will go into sale next week.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to jakjak for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Administrator
      I am:
      Cheerful

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,070 Times in 1,658 Posts

Technical and Theoretical Analysis for AUDUSD:

Lets have a look the chart first:

Name:  AUDUSDH4.png
Views: 109
Size:  38.5 KB

Pair Name: AUDUSD

Time Frame: 4H

The analysis is based with trend, with trend based analysis the current trend indicating more bearish future trends though USD Index being weaker, if anyhow the USD Index will be much stronger then no one can stop AUDUSD pair this time.
      From the chart, still I am looking here a bearish flag with this pair and I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with this pair. So overall seller will be again gainer of this pair AUDUSD.

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

sajidjaved (12-27-2018), Unregistered (6)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

profstal is an unknown quantity at this point profstal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

AUDUSD on TF less than H4 is trading outside the normal forks. H4 chart shows a continuation of the decline in quotations, where price deterrence under 0.7064 is a sign of this, and 0.6997 is a sales signal. This level is strong because there is a LWL 100 H1 pitchfork, and judging by LWL 61.8, these levels are fulfilled, so we can get a rollback. Yes, and ISL 76.4 on H4 forks are usually strong too. Prior to this, at 0.7023 costs RL 100 H4 forks, which itself is very strong. Having passed these resistances we will already receive confirmation of the strength of the downward trend and a good field for trading up to 0.6930. However, it is necessary to pay attention to the younger TF. Because now they do not work out, but with a decrease in quotations, we will go clearly inside the younger pitchfork.
      Name:  E2D8D364-45D7-4B1F-8A52-8A4BD50129C2.png
Views: 78
Size:  120.3 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

GFerdz has a spectacular aura about GFerdz has a spectacular aura about GFerdz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Assuming correction is about to end

Hello to all! Tonight is interesting and my indicators show the trend for the pair below. The long-term trend is pointing downward as the price is below the slow moving average (162 EMA). As for the medium-term trend, we cannot be certain about it yet but the price is at the level of fast-moving average (34 EMA) which acts as a resistance for the pair. The Stochastic with parameters of 20, 3, 8 is in overbought zone. It is logical to assume that the correction may end but later on, we can expect for the downtrend to continue and reopen sales. The next target level would be at 0.6835. Cheers for a great new year ahead!

Name:  1.03.19a.png
Views: 41
Size:  158.4 KB

15. The Following User Says Thank You to GFerdz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      435 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,746 Times in 859 Posts

Forex Forum
      I greet you and provide you with daily technical analysis for the Australian Dollar pair for Friday, January 18, 2019

The pair reached the 50 Fibonacci level as we are used to the rest of the pairs, waiting for a correction until this level, which is considered the level of the end of the correction, the price reached it and started to fluctuate, which is supposed to fall again but we notice the emergence of a swallowing candle yesterday, The trend is bullish, the price is higher than the support, we are waiting for the break of the intraday candlestick, or the drop and the return to the downtrend will be the master of the position...

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5405 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,101 Times in 3,575 Posts

AUDUSD making strong bullish candle in last working day, weekly candle also creating bullish pin bar, i think from now this pair will continue to go upward, but before going on long position we need to wait until breaking 0.7200 level, if this pair break this level then next week it moving on upward, but after breaking 0.7200 level there are one major resistance available which is 0.7234 level, i hope within short time this pair will also break this level after breaking 0.7200 level.
      Name:  au.PNG
Views: 53
Size:  28.0 KB

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

sajidjaved (02-07-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast