Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Guitar play

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

owenjakkkkson is an unknown quantity at this point owenjakkkkson's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Bass counts? Four strings bass is my desire!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to owenjakkkkson For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Yorn is an unknown quantity at this point Yorn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I play electric guitar and bass.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yorn For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

5. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Amazing instrument and tried twice but its quite difficult for me to play it. I may get a chance in life to spare some time and learn to play guitar

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriana For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

7. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Mariaoffw72 is an unknown quantity at this point Mariaoffw72's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Personally it is a hobby that I like to do with my boyfriend, those moments although the unique and very important feelings of living when we are together are not incredibly interesting.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mariaoffw72 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

9. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkUltra     
    Personally, I prefer playing the electric guitar because it may give really different sounds.
    I also like electric guitar because it is better than classical. We can play it in two different ways, like, we can use it as a lead guitar, which gives instrumental melody lines and also we can use it as rhythmic guitar.

10. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13195 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,909 Times in 6,886 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 8
    I have a story about guitar playing like that 10 years ago, I was preparing to propose a girl who like guitar player. So, i have tried 13 days and i cant learn it.

That was my one of the most failure thing in my life whatever, i cant play guitar and then i cant propose her and finally i would like to tell you everyone that guitar playing is not an easy task to do.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

12. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have a great interest in listening to guitar music but I dont know how to play Guitar. I think I will be spending some time in near future to learn and play guitar. Its all about the practice of our fingers and how good we are at memorizing procedures. Its like learning to type or playing a piano etc. I did some research and its the Cerebellum area of the brain which stores these procedural memories. The best thing about such procedural memories is that even patients with Alzheimer disease who cant even remember their name or their family members are still able to do procedural tasks without even thinking about them, like playing guitar or piano etc.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinara For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

14. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

ksajidaa will become famous soon enough ksajidaa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I am interesting for playing guitar. I find its sound so interesting. It is a fun that not every one know. Fingers play a very important role for this. When any one play guitar then my heart wish for singing song.

15. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I bought a guitar thinking that it will be very easy for me to learn but I am struggling. I haven't learnt it at all and it feels like I won't be able to play it ever. Its so hard to control each string. I haven't figured out a way to move my fingers in the correct way while holding each string at different notes from my left hand. I really need some guidance if anyone can share a few tips here.

16. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Greta     
    I bought a guitar thinking that it will be very easy for me to learn but I am struggling. I haven't learnt it at all and it feels like I won't be able to play it ever. Its so hard to control each string. I haven't figured out a way to move my fingers in the correct way while holding each string at different notes from my left hand. I really need some guidance if anyone can share a few tips here.
    I think it takes a lot of practice and effort in learning a new instrument. You don't have to give up that easily or get demotivated. I was also having a similar feeling when I was trying to learn Piano. It was so hard to control my fingers and move them in synchronization but the more you practice, the more you get used to it. I found some videos on youtube very helpful. I think you should also try and practice as they show in videos but play them at 0.25 times the normal speed. That way, you will be able to slowly follow each keynote. Gradually, you will improve.

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2