Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

JeloFone is on a distinguished road JeloFone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boxzone     
      War of the Worlds. Recently watched this movie. It is an old movie, I think it was released in 2005. Tom Cruise stars in it, and he is one of my favorite action stars, it is about a family escaping from alien attacks. It is a really good movie and I recommend it.
      Who doesn't like Tom Cruise. He is one of the stars representing both OGs and the new generations as well. I watched War of the Worlds back in the day, and it was really good then. The CGI is not used overly and everything looked quite realistic, the story was great too.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tablecurt is on a distinguished road tablecurt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

War of the Worlds, it brings back memories. I was a big fan of alien movies back then, and this definitely was a unique play on alien attacks, the shapes were similar to other aliens of the films back then, but the story was quite unique. And Tom Cruise's acting gives it all the boost it needed.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I used to watch a lot of Tom Cruise movies back then. War of the Worlds was not at the top but it was definitely an interesting movie back then. The story is quite good but the ending was hastened a lot. The alien weapons didn't work all of a sudden, and the reason given was definitely not enough to justify the fast ending.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

PaperTowel is on a distinguished road PaperTowel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

War of the Worlds has tv series as well, if you guys didn't know that. I haven't watched the series since it is just 3 episodes in the first season. Waiting for the season to complete before I binge-watch. I really hope they have explained more stuffs in the series and have a better ending as well.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7458 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,280 Times in 4,846 Posts

after got a margin call i have just remember the move "cast away " in year 2000 , how FedEx man trapped into an island in the middle of the ocean.how he survive over years. one of the best move i have watched in my life. I have learnt a lot that never give up anything.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

boxzone (11-14-2019), tablecurt (11-14-2019), time void (11-14-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

boxzone is on a distinguished road boxzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FxBD     
      after got a margin call i have just remember the move "cast away " in year 2000 , how FedEx man trapped into an island in the middle of the ocean.how he survive over years. one of the best move i have watched in my life. I have learnt a lot that never give up anything.
      I am a great fan of survival movies. And cast away was quite great, I especially liked how much importance fire was given here and how after Tom Hanks started the fire after so many hours, everything seemed to go smoothly after that. Fire is very important in such a situation as you can repel beasts or insects, make food, make drinking water and so on.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

JeloFone is on a distinguished road JeloFone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Margin Call is definitely a good movie to watch if you are in financial industry, it also is about the financial crisis that occurred in 2007. I watched it when it was released so I can't remember much of it, but I remember it being one of the reasons that I was interested in this high stakes and profitable industry.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tablecurt is on a distinguished road tablecurt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My favorite Tom Hanks movie in 2000s were Terminal (2004) and Cast Away (2000). Cast away showed us how hard it was to survive in a deserted island alone. How Tom Hanks found motivation in his love to keep him going and enduring the loneliness and the frustration. It is still a good survival movie even now.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Confused

Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,399 Times in 625 Posts

Forex trading business must be run with its knowledge, there is no way we will be able to run tradig properly if not with his knowledge. Trading knowledge includes analytical techniques and trading systems, we must practice this consistently because from this process insights will be more and finally we can carry out trading properly. So it is indeed true that hard work will not betray the results.
      Indeed, however, every doing any business there will definitely be a process. Therefore, we must always really be able to have the capital of knowledge to help us find profits from the business and business that we do to get success, of course

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack182 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is a wonder what man can do when they are desperate enough. How we adapt to the situation which we have never experienced before and how we learn to deal with it. Cast away is a perfect movie that teaches us this.

Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 14 ... 8 11 12 13 14