• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Asian Movies talks

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JeloFone     
      Haven't watched many movies of Nepal, I have been hearing some of my Nepali friends say that the movies have gotten really good in Nepal. I will try asking them if they have a dvd available so I could watch when I am free. Difficult to watch in subtitles but hopefully they are as good as you say.
      I have watched couple of Nepali movies, they are good. I was just bored when I decided to watch one, and it was really good, I think it was called Chapali Height, it was like a horror movie but not that scary just a man-made scare pranks. I searched for horror movies in Nepali, but horror doesn't seem to be focused there.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

PaperTowel is on a distinguished road PaperTowel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ever since I watched thai movies and found how good some of them were, I have been searching for all kinds of foreign movies to watch, so I have watched Nepali movies, there are not much available in the internet, but the few that are available are good ones. The action scenes in some seemed to be pretty weird and looked like it was play fight, but that should probably have improved by now.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

boxzone is on a distinguished road boxzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mulan, a cartoon from long ago is now going to have a live version movie released next year. It stars some of my favorite actors and actress in Chinese industry: Donnie Yen, Jet Li and Liu Yifei. I am really expecting the release of this movie and it is sure going to be a hit from what I saw in the trailer.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

JeloFone is on a distinguished road JeloFone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boxzone     
      Mulan, a cartoon from long ago is now going to have a live version movie released next year. It stars some of my favorite actors and actress in Chinese industry: Donnie Yen, Jet Li and Liu Yifei. I am really expecting the release of this movie and it is sure going to be a hit from what I saw in the trailer.

Here is the link to the trailer for those who want to view it immediately:

Its been a very long while since Jet Li played in a movie. I think the last was in the Expendables 3 2014, I am not sure if he played in any other movies after that. He is one of my favorite martial artist celebrity, so definitely expecting him to make a grand comeback in this movie.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tablecurt is on a distinguished road tablecurt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JeloFone     
      Here is the link to the trailer for those who want to view it immediately:

Its been a very long while since Jet Li played in a movie. I think the last was in the Expendables 3 2014, I am not sure if he played in any other movies after that. He is one of my favorite martial artist celebrity, so definitely expecting him to make a grand comeback in this movie.

Watched it just now, it definitely looks a lot fun, but the original Mulan was supposed to look a bit boyish, but Liu Yifei is too beautiful for that. I wonder how they will resolve this. It will be a real downer if they just treat her as boy simply because she wore armor. Expecting a good movie.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mulan was definitely one of my favorite childhood cartoon. I watched it mainly because of the action fights and the bit of romance here and there, but at that time I cared about the fights more. I have watched almost every Mulan movies and have been hoping for a live movie version since ages ago. Glad to see they finally decided on making it.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

PaperTowel is on a distinguished road PaperTowel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mulan was one of the more serious cartoons back then, it shows the tradition of China and how women were only meant for household works back in the ancient China. It does a great job of teaching people that women are definitely able to participate in wars as well, if they can't compete in physical strength, then they can substitute it with techniques and skills.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      690 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like Japanese Animation Movies especially the Mobile Suit Gundam Series because they have a different timeline Universe and its relevant with the condition in earth in generalthe story tell when the earth becaome overpopulate then they will seek another place outside the earth for they live, after some human success migrate to Mars, or another planet include some large big tube (duplicate earth) they want to freedom from Earth Government then the conflict is begin.

But My Favorite Gundam from Universal Centruy Line is Gundam Unicorn series and from the Cosmic Era's is Gundam Seed Destiny.
      Simple Is The Best

Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7