• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 10 ... 4 7 8 9 10

Thread: Don't you think all traders are greedy?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

soniabibi is a jewel in the rough soniabibi is a jewel in the rough soniabibi is a jewel in the rough soniabibi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No,I do not think so that all traders are greedy in this mind,he who understands that being greedy is a dangerous situation in this market behaves sensibly so better to stay calm about the profit and loss so that you can have a sense of trading in the right direction,forex is not responsible for our mistakes,we should behave in a better way so that we can trade in a better way.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

fxlearner1 has a spectacular aura about fxlearner1 has a spectacular aura about fxlearner1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone     
      Dont you think all traders are greedy?I strongly believe all traders are greedy only that the degree varies ,this variation pave way for control through discipline which allows individual traders to put greed under subjection.
      Exactly right. You have stolen words of my mouth that all the traders are greedy for success and all the traders wish to be rich within no time. But it's true that greed varies in all traders. Some traders have full control over emotions and greed and trade safe. While some loose their control over greed and emotions and get trapped by market moves.
      "**Earn Pips and Keep the Pips.One day you will master the market"

Banned
      I am:
      Busy

Pk786 has a brilliant future Pk786 has a brilliant future Pk786 has a brilliant future Pk786 has a brilliant future Pk786 has a brilliant future Pk786 has a brilliant future Pk786 has a brilliant future Pk786 has a brilliant future Pk786 has a brilliant future Pk786 has a brilliant future Pk786 has a brilliant future Pk786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      206 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,735 Times in 483 Posts

Dont you think all trader are greedy I strongly believe all traders are greedy only that the degree varies this variation pave way for control through discipline which allows individual traders to put greed under subjection

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Emaan786 has a spectacular aura about Emaan786 has a spectacular aura about Emaan786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No i don't think so and i am totally disagree with that all traders are greedy. Those peoples are greedy who join this forum and think that they just join and start earning good profit and they start trading without trading knowledge or less knowledge. So these type of peoples are washed out their account quickly. So don't be greedy in this forum its really good trading forum so remain touch with it.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

emy95 has a spectacular aura about emy95 has a spectacular aura about emy95's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      130 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No, I do not think that all traders are greedy.Indeed, there is a difference between greed and ambition.Most of successful traders are ambitious and analyze the market carefully before making decisions, while greedy traders hurry in their deals and make much loss and less profits.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

HusnainAslam is a glorious beacon of light HusnainAslam is a glorious beacon of light HusnainAslam is a glorious beacon of light HusnainAslam is a glorious beacon of light HusnainAslam is a glorious beacon of light HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As you know the Forex trading is a very profitable and risky business so that's the reason many traders become greedy but it doesn't mean that all traders have greed in them the greed means that you want to earn more profit and not try to satisfy yourself in reasonable profit because forex market not work always according to our wishes so try to understand this market there are many experienced traders have good skills and ability to control the agreed and that's the reason they are very good and successful traders

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HusnainAslam For This Useful Post:

MahamIjaz (02-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Kingkhan2288 will become famous soon enough Kingkhan2288 will become famous soon enough Kingkhan2288's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually greeed is cursed and everyone should have to be secure to this harmful disease and should have to control their emotions and feelings for the trading because its not a game its real business and don't take it easy just got knowledge and learning about the trading strategies for good trading experience and good knowledge for the success

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      979 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,214 Times in 454 Posts

We can't say that every loser is greedy or the main reason of loss of every trader is greed , there are some other factors which involves in loss few of them I'll describe here first of all we often talk about that is less knowledge people don't emphasis on learning they just want to become milioner in a night but they should learn first about forex and second main thing that is practice forex provide us a best online practice opportunity in yhe shape of demo account we must practice on it which we learn before implementation on real and the third thing is consulting with senior before making a decision and touch with news these all are the main reasons of any body failure greed is also a major factor but these are also main issues we can't denie with them we should focus on these issues.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Faisal777 for this useful post.

brittrobertson (02-12-2019), Farooq989 (02-12-2019), Intikhab222 (02-12-2019), Sadia990 (02-12-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Eshaal is a jewel in the rough Eshaal is a jewel in the rough Eshaal is a jewel in the rough Eshaal is a jewel in the rough Eshaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      165 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't think so that every trader is greedy in this forum but o also can not say that every trader is not greedy. Some dirty eggs are present everywhere and similarly they are present in this forum also but they have no place in this forum and soon they washed out their amount due to greed and only those peoples get success in this forum who believe on hardwork.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Intikhab222 is just really nice Intikhab222 is just really nice Intikhab222 is just really nice Intikhab222 is just really nice Intikhab222 is just really nice Intikhab222's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      177 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear forum fellows if you want to succeed in trading you have to overcome greed. Greed is the biggest obstacle in the way of a successful trader, if you overcome the greed then there is bright chances of your success. Slow and steady wins the race so if you want to be rich quickly you have to do it slowly. Greed is the emotion which plays a vital role in trading and investing. New traders and their account are usually suffered due to greed. Market show no Mercy to greedy traders. It is the desire of every trader to get healthy returns that drive us to trade. But this desire becomes an healthy and even dangerous when it is excessive. Greed is considered most dangerous emotion for traders even then fear. Fear can paralyze you and trader will not trade but its capital is safe due to hands in pockets but greed usually take away the entire capital of the trader. Greed push the trader to act when he should not. That's the reason the fear is considered more dangerous. Lots of efforts and discipline is required to our come greed. It is not easy but can be done.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Intikhab222 For This Useful Post:

Farooq989 (02-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 10 ... 4 7 8 9 10