• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: NO much diffetences BETWEEN MT4 and MT5

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ralph is a glorious beacon of light ralph is a glorious beacon of light ralph is a glorious beacon of light ralph is a glorious beacon of light ralph is a glorious beacon of light ralph is a glorious beacon of light ralph's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      141 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      Yes it is. Not only we have to stop relying on all the custom indicator and expert advisors created for metratrader 4, we also need to change the way we trade. Im not sure if offshore brokers can disabled the FIFO rule with metratrader 5. If they can then less problem to most of us
      Most of the indicator are not reliable they work after market movement and it is very dangerous for trader to be using such indicator hence few indicator are very good they give signal though are no 100% accuracy, therefore trader should not rely on using indicator rather than do personal anlysid.I can see eurusd in down trend

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to ralph for this useful post.

moneygrows (09-19-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-20-2018)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,667 Times in 7,564 Posts

I think no one indicator can give us signal 100% accurate, even for expert trader who are really expert to make an analysis.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

moneygrows (09-19-2018), ralph (01-25-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with you, until now i never seen a trader who claim can show they indicator that given signal 100% accurate.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Phantom Assassin for this useful post.

moneygrows (09-19-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-20-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,904 Times in 5,606 Posts

I dont understand why people keep saying indicator giving signal. Indicator is not for giving signal, it is to help traders analyze the chart via technical analysis better.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

MajidAli (11-24-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-20-2018), ralph (01-25-2019), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ah, looks like expert technical is come here to given us a good suggestion!

Its called a signal is when you found a trader or signal provider who said, Open position on ... at this price ... at time ... for reason or because of ...
      That is the signal.
      Indicator is a tool that can provide information to traders by mapping the market conditions in the past and regarding the current market conditions and predicting the subsequent market conditions so that it is easier for traders to determine the right open positions.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

ralph (01-25-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1960 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,046 Times in 1,583 Posts

Default Re: NO much diffetences BETWEEN MT4 and MT5

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      I dont understand why people keep saying indicator giving signal. Indicator is not for giving signal, it is to help traders analyze the chart via technical analysis better.
      Yes dear, you are right it's really a bad thinking of traders that we can do trade successfully by following any indicator. But in real means we are use indicators to make proper analysis as you already say. But, I am not believe on any indicator analysis I am focus on price action which is the clean and easy way to make proper analysis with big reward ratio.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MajidAli For This Useful Post:

ralph (01-25-2019)

I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MajidAli     
      Yes dear, you are right it's really a bad thinking of traders that we can do trade successfully by following any indicator. But in real means we are use indicators to make proper analysis as you already say. But, I am not believe on any indicator analysis I am focus on price action which is the clean and easy way to make proper analysis with big reward ratio.
      There is no difference between metatrader 4 and 5 but for EA builders they will face big differences. About indicator, no one indicator will give you 100% correct trading signal, as we know that is because indicator only read the past chart history.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

ralph (01-25-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is the differences between metatrader 4 and metatrader 5.
      If you know it, then you are expert trader. Only few trader know this the differences.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantom Assassin For This Useful Post:

ralph (01-25-2019)

I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

MT4 is designed to accept 4 types of pending orders. This includes buy limit, buy stop, sell limit and sell stop.

MT5 can handle 6 types of pending orders. Additional types of pending orders are buy stop limits and sell stop limits.
      This feature allows traders to buy or sell positions when prices pass the requested entry point, and also determine the price they want to enter to open a trade.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The Depth of Market is an important and useful tool for traders, allowing them to understand the liquidity available on the market at each price point and give them extra transparency and market visibility. This feature is offered on newer MT5 platforms, but not on MT4.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Legion Commander For This Useful Post:

ralph (01-25-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5