• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 12 of 21 ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 17 ...

Thread: Worst time to trade forex (Part 8)

Banned
      I am:
      Tired

Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1970 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,970 Times in 1,726 Posts

I can mention some worst time to trade forex,christmas and new year time.In that time price doesn't move,it only moves 4-5 pip all day,we can not result much money.In that time we will be better go shopping with our family or do other activity.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

laba panda is an unknown quantity at this point laba panda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      143 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that the worst time trading forex is for the holidays .Every holidays are market are not stop ,it is only depended on the tradwers.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

amira11 is on a distinguished road amira11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Some traders do not prefer to work in a weekend Forex a Friday night because they consider that in those moments closed transactions and therefore will affect the result and also at the beginning of a week Forex is on Monday because on this day are new deals started, but I think that rolling successful does not care times pecific

Thanks  

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

aymanibrahim is an unknown quantity at this point aymanibrahim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by agantuk_786     
      In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
      hello my friend , There are two opinions in question of what is the worst time of trading . first , the worst time for trading is just before the news that may caused of moving of currencies up or down i.e To exploit the news in order to earn through . the second opinion says there is no thing called worst time to trade because the good trader is the person who can trade and earn in any time

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

guys it is depends on the trader trading style so i think every trader has their best time to trade ,some of them trade in sideways and some other looking for volatility so which is yours,it is up to you guys

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2978 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,635 Times in 1,035 Posts

The Worst time to Trade : NFP
      I ever try to trade on NFP and its too Difficult, and also its too hard to Close or Execute instant Orders on NFP..
      " GO Confidently in the Direction of Your DREAMS "
      " LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED "

TRADING JOURNAL : MASTERING THE ******

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2028 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex trading becomes important for those of you who want to implement various important event of poor conditions on all matters of trading like you fail in finding the critical moment when getting the news about the trend.

Thanks  

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

airami is on a distinguished road airami's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      909 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually i think that the wordst time to trade in the forex market is in the night when the colatility is low and we have to avoid that all the time in order to not be looser and we have to keep that in our heads

Thanks  

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

beny is on a distinguished road beny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      437 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think there is no worst time for trading forex dear..everytime is good time for trading if you can read the market movement dear..we can get profit in volatily market of in sideway market if we can make god analysis dear..

Thanks  

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

demitri86 will become famous soon enough demitri86 will become famous soon enough demitri86's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1951 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gambit77     
      I don't use to trade at the end of the year.. i mean every year.. also no trade when there is bank holiday..

you're right my friend , it's suitable for traders to stay away from the market in the holidays , especially in the first day of the year , because the market is closed but the bourse are open and the prices moves and you can lose your money if the price goes against you because you can't close your trades at that time

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 12 of 21 ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 17 ...