• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Electric car - do you like it?

1. #31 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Electric cars or vehicle is going to famous works wide because we all have limited sources of energy for this new ideas are growing and people are going to buy electric cars as these are cheaper and easily to use so they are liking electric cars...

2. #32 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friends of forum I like electric cars because they did not pollute the environment and also they did not make so much noise there is easy to drive and also save our environment from the pollution

3. #33 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

Klimenko is on a distinguished road Klimenko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ffoedom     
      Hi all. Do you like electric car, do you use one or want to have one? Which model, tesla, bmw, maybe renault twinzy?
      I very like Tesla, especially model 3. I think this is coolest electric car for now.

4. #34 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Mbashirgondal is an unknown quantity at this point Mbashirgondal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like very much electric car because better for the environment
      Less pollution: By choosing to drive an EV you are helping to reduce harmful air pollution from exhaust emissions. An EV has zero exhaust emissions5. Renewable energy: If you use renewable energy to recharge your EV, you can reduce your greenhouse gas emissions even further

5. #35 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,863 Times in 1,239 Posts

Many traders are not only beginners when dealing with the forex business, there are things that really want to be achieved, which is profit, well, the problem is not half-hearted profit that you want to get. Once in a workshop, the moderator asked the participants to make targets that they want to achieve, what percentage and average participants wrote above 200 percent and some even wanted to profit up to 500 percent.

There is nothing really wrong because in the forex business the profit is free but realize not if with such a large target it will only be a burden, it takes extra hard work to get a profit of that size not to mention if the target fails to reach, usually the ambition of the treder will burn even more so that the 200 percent target that is obtained by the capital will disappear to 100 percent.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Greend For This Useful Post:

Jack182 (09-21-2019)

7. #36 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ayesha7789 has a spectacular aura about ayesha7789 has a spectacular aura about ayesha7789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's nice to have you here brother, and I really wish you a great go fortune, in terms of knowledge, and profit on the market, the forum is great place to be once we abide by the rules and regulation of the forum.these electric car are good due to its unique feature without petrol we can run this car and can save a lot of money which we spend on petrol or diesel which is very expensive as compare to electricity cost many companies trying to manufacturing the car . these cars also control air pollution which is also good for our environment so its great for our future.

8. #37 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4639 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,671 Times in 3,963 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ayesha7789     
      It's nice to have you here brother, and I really wish you a great go fortune, in terms of knowledge, and profit on the market, the forum is great place to be once we abide by the rules and regulation of the forum.these electric car are good due to its unique feature without petrol we can run this car and can save a lot of money which we spend on petrol or diesel which is very expensive as compare to electricity cost many companies trying to manufacturing the car . these cars also control air pollution which is also good for our environment so its great for our future.
      Now a days Electric car being more popular because of its less pollution on environment, exactly that is the main reason I like most electric car which way may reducing the uses of natural energy like oil and gas.

Seems that now a days, people are using gas on Vehicles which may be the warning for this century and if people will start using of electric car then it will be helpful for Global.

9. #38 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      Brooding

meinliebe is an unknown quantity at this point meinliebe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Electric cars may not be able to travel long distances so i don't like

10. #39 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

NancyL is an unknown quantity at this point NancyL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meinliebe     
      Electric cars may not be able to travel long distances so i don't like
      This doesn't apply to modern electric bikes and I know what I'm talking about because I own one. It just enough to have a few longer rides before I recharge the motorcycle, just you need to get used to it. It should be used as a gadget though. And as any gadget it can be upgraded, for example, I've recently installed a phone mount on it as mentioned here so I could use various apps during the ride.

11. #40 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zaheer336 is on a distinguished road zaheer336's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not like electronic cars, because the car also stops running when its battery runs out. No idea when to run out of batteries or not electricity is available everywhere. So, In my opinion, diesel and petrol-powered vehicles are the best for high speed and power.
      Last edited by zaheer336; 02-14-2020 at 03:57 PM.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4