Thread: English Series talks

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

JeloFone is on a distinguished road JeloFone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ash vs Evil Dead, I binged watched it till the end. It was an exciting ride and I really want this series to continue, but unfortunately it has ended now. Definitely one of my most recommended tv series and each episodes are a short 25 mins, so you can binge watch all three seasons at once.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

PaperTowel is on a distinguished road PaperTowel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JeloFone     
      Ash vs Evil Dead, I binged watched it till the end. It was an exciting ride and I really want this series to continue, but unfortunately it has ended now. Definitely one of my most recommended tv series and each episodes are a short 25 mins, so you can binge watch all three seasons at once.
      It was a comedy horror to me and I really enjoyed it. The character I liked the most other than Ash was Pablo, he really brings a lot of entertainment to the show.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

boxzone is on a distinguished road boxzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i05Yy9EmcXw

The Boys, a tv series where superheroes are the villains or rather they use their powers in an evil way, and a group of vigilantes known as 'the boys' go against them using their mind. The trailer is actually really good and I have high expectations for this.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

JeloFone is on a distinguished road JeloFone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boxzone     

The Boys, a tv series where superheroes are the villains or rather they use their powers in an evil way, and a group of vigilantes known as 'the boys' go against them using their mind. The trailer is actually really good and I have high expectations for this.

I have also watched the trailer. It looks really good, the series seems to be +18 show though, since there were gore and some kinky things going on. This is actually a good turn in movie industry since superheroes were always portrayed as being above humans and always good, now humans are back to teach them a lesson.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tablecurt is on a distinguished road tablecurt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I usually don't watch superhero movies or rather only watch few of such movies. But the Boys seem to be a very good one, it is a bit on the dark side which I enjoy a lot. It is also from Amazon Prime video network which would be the first for me as I have not watched any of their other series. All in all, I have some expectations regarding this.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No idea why the series upload date in google shows 1993. Well, just saw the trailer, definitely something I like, but I usually like heroes with superpowers in supernatural genres. This will be a new experience for me I guess and hopefully a good one.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

PaperTowel is on a distinguished road PaperTowel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The trailer shows mostly the superheroes and few parts of them being killed. I would need to see one or two episodes before I can decide if I want to watch it or not. These days, trailers only show the exciting parts but the real shows/ movies can end up becoming boring.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

boxzone is on a distinguished road boxzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Legion season 3 is here guys. In just a week, the season 3's first episode is going to be released, the estimated date is Jun 24. Season 1 and 2 were really awesome, with season 2's ending being the one I really liked. Really wanted David and Lenny to be a duo and that's what is happening. I really hope David and Lenny sticks together and he can overpower the Shadow King easily in the season 3.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tablecurt is on a distinguished road tablecurt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Legion season 3 is here guys. In just a week, the season 3's first episode is going to be released, the estimated date is Jun 24. Season 1 and 2 were really awesome, with season 2's ending being the one I really liked. Really wanted David and Lenny to be a duo and that's what is happening. I really hope David and Lenny sticks together and he can overpower the Shadow King easily in the season 3.

Yeah season 2 was awesome. The way Shadow King manipulated the other characters and also looking at the past worlds where David had different endings and personalities, also the evil Sydney from future which caused quite an influence to David. There were many things and yet they were really amazing. Eagerly waiting for season 3.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lenny and David duo is one of the most beautiful thing in Legion season 2. Season 3 should let us look more into this. We also got the news behind the Shadow King, how he was killed by Professor Xavier and he had to take refuge in David's body. Hopefully, we see Professor Xavier in season 3 and new enemies other than Shadow King. I also want to see David being in control over his powers or using his powers more often in this new season.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 ...