• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: What are the reasons to change your broker ?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      420 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,474 Times in 644 Posts

Many reasons exist that can make us change the forex brokers that we use previously, I will attempt to see if I can name some of them here, the first that I will like to mention is slippage, a forex broker that always makes the trader to experience consistent slippage is not a serious company we should do business with because somehow they manipulate the price to favor themselves against what the client wants, another that I can name is lack of good customer satisfaction which is why some people would have issues that are unresolved for a long time, this could be responsible for mass movement from one broker to another, when when we consider the facts, we will know where next we have to pitch our tent because of our previous negative experience.

2. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      531 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,092 Times in 799 Posts

The worse reason that would immediately make me to change my forex broker is when there is always delays when it comes to deposit and withdrawal, I am particularly interested in how fast they can handle the processes that involves withdrawal because this is the main reason I am doing this business in the first place.

If a forex broker has proven consistently that they cannot proceed with my withdrawal very fast it tells me they are incompetent and it is time to jump ship. This is a good reason for anyone to think about leaving their brokers, because forex trading is too difficult to have your earnings delayed.

4. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      779 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,284 Times in 1,447 Posts

Changing a broker is a matter of choice, I always believe it's better we begin with a good broker instead of changing broker later on. But if we eventually find ourselves trading with the wrong brokers then we won't have chalice than to switch, so what are the reason to change our broker?
      1. Want better business support services from their new broker/dealer: some brokers are very poor when it comes to support, but this area is particularly why I like instaforex.
      2. Low spread : brokers offers different spreads on their platform, our broker might be offering higher spread, if so, we can switch..
      3. Payment/deposit : this is the most important aspect of any broker, and if our broker are somehow lacking in this area, I think it's better we change.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,060 Times in 553 Posts

Changing or switching brokers is not an ethical practice in the forex trading business. A trader must carefully select the type of broker he wants to invest with before putting his money into trading. This is to say by selecting a broker that goes in line with what a trader wants, there will be no need for changing brokers (staying with a broker shoes sign of commitment which brings success). However, some circumstances may present themselves in a way that leaves a trader no choice but to switch between brokers. Most times a trader does not have to leave his broker except he cannot get certain services which he requires for trading. Even though most brokers are gateway to trading the forex market, they do not all provide the same type of services. There may be need to use other brokerage platform when a trader does not get what he tags as important in his trading journey. Asides this, I do not think there are more reasons why a trader should switch between brokers.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5081 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,155 Times in 1,295 Posts

We should change our brokers when we understand that they are doing something that is working against us, someone that is losing money because they always experience freezing of the trading platform should immensely think about how to change their broker because within their constitution there is an understatement that they will lose money, brokers that have been whatever they want from the trader should be changed, as they consistently engage in things that are calculated to make the trader loss, such is the case with a market makers, they should be changed immediately because what we are going to be going through will not be an proactive thing trying to trade with them to make profit is a complete waste of energy.

8. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

helloprecious is an unknown quantity at this point helloprecious's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Here are some reason why real forex trader choose to jump from one brokers to another commision split:some trader make a change to get a higher cut of the comission .It's probably more of the common reason why a trader leave. This very important for a trader in forex because only a good brokers can give trader success in forex.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Okuteq is just really nice Okuteq is just really nice Okuteq is just really nice Okuteq is just really nice Okuteq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If your Forex broker has been cheating you consistently, that means it is time to leave them, there is absolutely nothing we've got to do with the Forex broker that does not have basic responsibility for the trader that is under them, when we are having changes with the broker, we may have experienced some negative things that they do, we cannot make any assumptions that they would change, if we see they are giving us unnecessary challenges that we know cannot be stopped, that is a red sign automatically that it isn't one that you should be trading with, someone that is making you to always experience losses as without end obviously does not want you to succeed so be understanding that they cannot continue to bring you success, trading this market is already tough we don't need the Forex broker making live more difficult for us as traders, this is absolutely unnecessary and a unacceptable.

11. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Danosahon is on a distinguished road Danosahon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A change of the Forex broker is not something that we very much do regularly except we have experienced something that is very bad, we cannot say that the growth that we experienced from this market is becoming less because we have selected the wrong broker, there are some urgent things to we need to take into consideration, people would have thought that it is not an issue to leave your broker but when we consider the better broker that we have seem that Is give us something better, then we have every need to move away, someone that is trading this market without having access to the support of the broker will automatically face certain things. If you notice that there is consistently stop loss hunting that you experience with the Forex broker, that would be the numerous reasons you need it leave because they are always going to be making you lose money on purpose.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Brooding

Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      755 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,045 Times in 842 Posts

If the broker is not registered then you have no reason to be with them because what you are getting yourself in might cause your account to be lost, the registration process that the broker passes through makes their reputation to he very high, you should be thinking about what the broker can offer you, different traders basically have what they are seeking after in terms of the profitability that they expect, if you know that the forex brokers does not have the best requirements in regards to what you can make, then ditch them immediately, but when you get the brokers that is well regulated, what this automatically tells you is that your account is safe from anything that could take place from there, I think we need to change our perspective about the market in general.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amazed

mabaloch786 will become famous soon enough mabaloch786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What are the reasons to change your broker ?

The Top 5 Reasons Advisors Change Broker-Dealers
      Unhappy in their current relationship.
      Want better business support services from their new broker/dealer.
      Better technology.
      Better product offerings.
      Higher Payouts/Lower Expenses.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4