• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 149 of 166 ... 144 147 148 149 150 151 154 ...
    Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1653

Thread: USD/JPY (part 39)

1. #1481 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Hello!

The USD/JPY pair is trading at the level of 105.70. Meanwhile, the bottom of the zone that is responsible for the reversal of the pair is at 105.60. Taking into account the fact that there is little time left to break through this zone, it is better to refrain from selling the pair as it can easily return above 105.90 from the level of 105.60. Then, the H1 and H4 time frames will show an upward trend. At the same time, the price will not break through the support level of 105.60, where there are the 100 and 200 moving averages. Overall, Id better not sell the pair, and buy the pair only when it returns above the 105.90 mark with the view of reaching the level of 106.97.

Name: USDJPYH1.png Views: 903 Size: 112.0 KB

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. TOP MESSAGES
      2020-09-22   10:31
      Best post today #1
      Accrued payments  0 USD

On Tuesday morning, the dollar/yen pair is trading in the range near the levels from yesterdays close.
      Attachment 279596
      On Monday, the pair advanced considerably as the yen retreated from its previous high. The pair rose mainly thanks to the overall strengthening of the US dollar against the basket of other majors. The demand for American currency among investors has increased.
      Besides, the pair faced a correction after moving deeply to the downside. I expect the pair to continue its upward correction in the first half of the day. However, I think that the downtrend will prevail as the pair is still trading in the bear market.
      A possible pivot point is seen at 104.85, and I'm going to sell below this level with the targets at 104.15 and 103.75. As an alternative scenario, the dollar/yen pair will move upwards above the level of 104.85. After settling there, it may then test the levels of 105.05 and 105.25.

The attachment
      2020-09-22   09:51
      Best post today #2
      Accrued payments  0 USD

Hello, dear traders!
      Attachment 279572
      The USD/JPY pair continues moving in the upward trend. At the moment, the pair is trading in the area of 104.60. If bulls continue pressuring the pair, the level of 104.60 will eventually be broken. If that happens, the pair will possibly test the 104.83 marks, and the bears activity will likely increase. However, at the current moment, such an outcome seems unlikely. If the 104.83 level is not broken, the pair may go down to the level of 104.30 in the short term, where I will be able to open buy deals. However, anything can happen in the market. Have a nice trading day!

The attachment
      2020-09-21   09:01
      Best post today #3
      Accrued payments  18 USD

The USD/JPY pair is trading at 104.31 and below the opening level of 104.55. If the price is above 104.80 it is likely to go to the level of 105.00 and even 105.36. If the price is below 104.25, it may fall to the levels of 104.10 and 103.95.
      Attachment 279033
      The pair is trading below the daily Pivot point and the trend line. The main indicators on the hourly chart are showing a downward trend. I expect the price to break out at 104.25. Otherwise, a pullback may occur.

The attachment
      2020-09-23   09:26
      Best post today #4
      Accrued payments  0 USD

Hello, dear traders!
      At the moment, the pair is within the 105.10 price range. The formation of a false breakout pattern at the level of 105.30 will indicate the right time for selling the instrument, as the pair is likely to go down.
      Attachment 280172
      Thus, to buy the USD/JPY pair, the false breakout pattern should be formed at the level of 104.80. At the same time, I can enter with a pending order from this level and close part or all my deals, placing a Take Profit order at the trend line.

The attachment
      2020-09-25   10:20
      Best post today #5
      Accrued payments  0 USD

I think that the USD/JPY pair is very likely to reverse.
      After the price has pulled back from the local high at 1058.54, a reversal pattern of the long-legged Doji candlestick has formed on the hourly chart. Then, the quotes moved to the downside. The indicator also signals a bearish trend. In the H1 time frame, I expect the price to decline to test a strong level of support at 105.17.
      On the H4 time frame, the bearish trend also persists. On the chart, we can see a bearish pattern at the top of the wave and sell signals given by the indicator. When the quotes break through and settle near the level of 105.47, we can expect the pair to continue its correction to the level of 105.12. The bears will need to break through the 105 level to start a reversal.

The attachment
      2020-09-24   08:35
      Best post today #6
      Accrued payments  0 USD

The pair is currently trading above the opening of the day which is at 105.30. My analysis for today is that, if the price manages to reach above the level of 105.45, then the pair will most likely move upward with the target at the level of 105.60. If this level is broken, the upward trend may continue with the next target of 105.80. On the other hand, if the price trades below the level of 105.22, then a downward trend is possible with the target at the level of 104.95. A breakdown of this level may force further decline to the level of 104.70.
      At the moment, the pair is trading above the daily pivot level and the main trend line. So far the indicators on the H1 chart suggest a possible growth. This, I will only look forward to if the price manages to trade above the level of 105.45. If not, then I expect a downward pullback.
      Attachment 280680

The attachment
    4. #1482 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Oliver1983 is on a distinguished road Oliver1983's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello and good day!

The pair is currently trading near the middle Bollinger band above the level of 105.60. It is possible that the pair may move upwards as suggested by the RSI indicator and the stochastic which are both directed upwards. If the growth takes place, the pair is most likely to initially break through the level of 105.70 and then further to the level of 106.50 or even higher. From this level, it will be necessary to observe the movement of the pair.

On the other hand, if the pair happens to break through the level of 105.60 downwards, then further decline is likely to take place with the target at the level of 104.20 or even lower to the previous minimum where it will be necessary to observe as well.

Lets wait and see how things will unfold for today. I wish everyone success in trading and good profits ahead!

Name: O.png Views: 84 Size: 116.1 KB

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #1483 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Hello, dear traders!

So far, sellers are actively pushing the price down. The support level has been broken, so we can conclude that bears are taking the lead. At the moment, there is a correctional movement. When it is completed, the pair will have every chance to continue its downward movement. The general trend of this asset is bearish. So far, there is no point in talking about a reversal until we see the buyer's activity in the form of an impulse in the opposite direction. Therefore, we will continue to focus on the price reduction. The direction has not changed yet. That is why I am going to trade along the trend and open short positions.

Now let's take a look at the dollar/yen chart, consider the pair in more detail, and define some possible scenarios of the price movement for today.

It can be seen that the price has broken through the support level and successfully consolidated below it. Despite the fluctuations, the pair continues to slowly move down. In order for the pair to go down further, it will be necessary to break through the next obstacle at around 105.55. If the level is broken, the dollar/yen pair will continue to lose ground. In case it is not broken, the pair will rebound from this level and go up to resistance in the price area of ​​105.92. In this case, the price will make a rebound or break through it, consolidate there, and then go up.

Name: 1.png Views: 2172 Size: 39.3 KB

Therefore, I consider short positions, but only after the price breaks through the level or from the upper border.

Have a good day and profitable trades!

6. #1484 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

The USDJPY currency pair is showing negative dynamics and is trading at 105.77. Technical indicators on the 4-hour chart indicate a likely decline: Metro indicator lines are below the white line, the direction line is colored red, the laguerre is falling below the 0.75 level and quotes are trading below the daily pivot level. Resistance levels: 105.80, 106.05, 106.30. Support levels: 105.55, 105.30, 105.05. I am considering short positions below the resistance level of 105.80 with the target of 105.55, 105.30. An alternative scenario is relevant above the resistance level of 105.80.
      Name: USDJPY05082020.png Views: 72 Size: 188.7 KB

7. #1485 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

SnackLoverTanie is on a distinguished road SnackLoverTanie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning.

At the moment, I do not expect the USD/JPY pair to undergo a decline, so I have decided to take a wait-and-see attitude before entering any deal. This is because the movement of quotes were uncertain yesterday, which ended with the formation of a candle, indicating weak bearish sentiment.

So, the yen moved downward yesterday on the daily chart, as a result of which a relatively small bearish candlestick was formed. Today, I am adhering neutrality for this pair, so near the indicated resistance level, I will wait for the formation of a trading setup, which will help determine the further direction of trade. If a reversal pattern is formed, directed towards sales, I will expect a resumption of the movement downwards, which , as mentioned earlier, the closest reference point will be the support level at 104.184. But if the price breaks and consolidates above the designated support level, the pair will move up to the resistance level located at 109.389. Nevertheless, I will continuously observe the movement and development of the situation in the future.

Name: JPY.png Views: 50 Size: 144.0 KB

8. #1486 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

dboy930309 is on a distinguished road dboy930309's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good day traders! An analysis for the USD/JPY pair.

Based on the candles on each chart, here are the possible trading positions for August 6, 2020:

In the daily chart (D1), open buy positions from 111.72 and above, or sell positions from 104.20 and below to get good profit.

Name: r1.gif Views: 53 Size: 25.0 KB

Meanwhile in the four-hour chart (H4), as there are more possible positions, buy from 107.55 and above, or sell from 104.20 and below to earn more profit.

Name: r2.gif Views: 52 Size: 24.4 KB

But if you prefer quick entries, check the hourly chart (H1) and buy positions at 106.48 and above, or sell positions from 104.20 and below. Keep in mind to enter deals only at the close of the hourly candle and exit by TP or SL, otherwise profit will decrease while expenses will increase.
      For buy: Stop Loss - 105.48 Take Profit - 109.48
      For sell: Stop Loss - 105.20 Take Profit - 101.20

Name: r3.gif Views: 52 Size: 25.5 KB

You may also look at the accelerator oscillator to see other profitable positions. Green bars refer to purchases, while red bars refer to sales.

Good luck!

9. #1487 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ForexRich is a name known to all ForexRich is a name known to all ForexRich is a name known to all ForexRich is a name known to all ForexRich is a name known to all ForexRich is a name known to all ForexRich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Name: 1 (1).png Views: 2003 Size: 93.7 KB

Hello, the dollar/yen currency pair is trading in a fairly narrow range near yesterday's closing price levels. On Wednesday, the yen tried to gain ground against the US dollar but remained trading in a narrow range. Traders are awaiting tomorrow's US jobs data. The yen is being supported by the weak US currency. In the first half of the day, I do not expect the dollar/yen pair to make any sharp movements. A slight upward correction is possible, but the main scenario is the development of a downward trend. The pair remains under the control of bears. A possible pivot point lies at 106.05. I am going to sell the pair below this mark with a view to reaching the target levels of 105.15 and 104.65. Alternatively, the dollar/yen pair may start to grow, break through the 106.05 mark, and consolidate there. In this case, the way to the levels of 106.15 and 106.25 will open.

10. #1488 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Oliver1983 is on a distinguished road Oliver1983's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello and good day!

The pair continues to trade in a flat range on the middle side of the trading range around the levels of 105.70 - 105.50. The way I see it, there is a potential growth with the first target at the level of 106.55 and if this level is broken, the upward trend may continue with the next target at the level of 107.90. Once the price consolidates above the level of 105.70 - 105.75. If the trend moves downward, the potential target for the decline is at the level of 105.40.
      Lets wait and see how things will turn out for this day. I wish everyone success in trading and good profits ahead!

Name: O.png Views: 41 Size: 16.3 KB

11. #1489 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Hi, everyone!

The price failed to break through the support level and remained to trade in a sideways range. Sellers are currently holding the upper border and do not allow the price to pass it. Traders are still gaining liquidity and I think that the dollar/yen pair will continue to move in a downward trend. In general, the position of the currency pair indicates a trend movement in the downward direction. This can be confirmed by the powerful impulses of bears. It can be clearly seen that bears are intended to further lower the price as far as possible along the main trend. Therefore, short positions remain the priority.

Now let's define the support and resistance levels on the USD/JPY chart and consider some possible scenarios of the price movement for today.

In order for the pair to continue its downward trend, bears need to push the price lower and break through the support level of 105.32. In this case, the price will be able to continue losing ground. As an alternative, the pair may go up and test the resistance level in the price area of ​​105.70. Everything depends on bulls. If they have enough strength to push through this level, the trend will be broken and the pair will make a reversal towards the upside. The third scenario implies that the price will continue to trade in a range.

Name: 1.png Views: 2014 Size: 39.0 KB

I think deals should be opened amid

Have a nice day!

12. #1490 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

The USDJPY currency pair is showing negative dynamics and is trading at the level of 105.55. The technical indicators on the 4-hour chart indicate a likely decline: Metro indicator lines are below the white line, the direction line is colored red, the laguerre is falling below the 0.15 level and the quotes are trading below the daily pivot level. Resistance levels: 105.80, 105.55. Support levels: 105.30, 105.05. I am considering short positions below the resistance level of 105.55 with the target at 105.30. An alternative scenario is relevant above the resistance level 105.80.
      Name: USDJPY06082020.png Views: 33 Size: 162.6 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 149 of 166 ... 144 147 148 149 150 151 154 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 3