MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

rheka98 is an unknown quantity at this point rheka98's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello and good day!

For this day, the yen is seemingly in a series of an equivocal situation. Again it rested at the level of 108.80, and so from this area, I will not consider buying nor selling. At this moment, I am sitting on the fence, so to speak, hoping that the bulls will finally be able to move a little higher because if that happens I will resort to open for sale. Meanwhile, there hasn’t been any significant news for the US dollar and is not expecting for this day, thus we do not expect any sharp movements. And if it happens that we proceed down from the current ones, I will seize for an opportunity to buy below. That sums up my notion for this day, so far. May we all have a profitable day ahead!

Name:  rheka.png
Views: 14
Size:  127.1 KB

2. #752 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Bree09 will become famous soon enough Bree09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello to all traders and speculators who are here in this thread!

The price was still unsuccessful in breaking through the level of support and continued to trade sideways. On the other hand, the seller also holds the upper boundary well and does not let it pass. Therefore, liquidity should be gain for now and going down the trend is expected. As we look at the chart below, the direction of quotes in the downward direction can be accurately determined, while serious attempts of the buyer to stop the trend have yet to be determined. Due to this, it is likely to assume that the price will continue to decline further.

Today, a more detailed analysis to determine the possible options for the price movement are seen on the hourly (H1) chart.

Moreover, the continuation of the price movement to the bottom should be supported by breaking through the level of support, which is particularly located at the level of 108.48. It is necessary to consolidate below after breaking through this level, and then there is a high possibility for a downward movement. Otherwise, we will move up to the resistance loss which is located in the price area of 108.89, when the buyer is active on this line. At the same time, considering that this will be broken through, the price will most probably move even higher and we can talk about purchasing in a downward direction. Today, trading in the direction of the main trend is recommended, that is, in sales. In turn, opening deals should be considered either from the current position or wait for the breakdown of the level of support.

Best of luck and wishing you all a good profit!

Name:  Screenshot_13.png
Views: 12
Size:  161.1 KB

3. #753 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

tanechka will become famous soon enough tanechka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The yen has lost the strength of growth, but the dollar also has nothing to brag about. Bad statistics on the US will not allow the dollar to continue to grow, but the yen also has nothing to grow much.
      News from Japan for today: statement by Bank of Japan representative Harada 3:30.
      US News: trade balance at 15:30, the number of applications for unemployment benefits at 15:30, industrial orders m / m, the speech of Fed Governor Quarles at 17:00.
      I believe the USD / JPY quotes will remain for some time in the lower part of the horizontal corridor 108.50-109.70, namely within 108.50-109.00.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tanechka For This Useful Post:

boy31477 (12-05-2019)

5. #754 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      301 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,381 Times in 371 Posts

The USDJPY loses momentum

The USDJPY pair touched 108.40 level yesterday and bounced bullishly to test the EMA50, noticing that stochastic lost its positive momentum to enter the overbought areas, which supports the chances of bouncing bearishly to resume the negative trades, and the price needs to break the mentioned level to confirm the extension of the bearish wave to reach 107.45.

Therefore, we will keep our bearish overview unless we witnessed clear breach to 109.33 and holding with a daily close above it.

The expected trading range for today is between 108.00 support and 109.33 resistance

The expected trend for today: Bearish

Attached Images  

6. #755 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Fahmy0 is on a distinguished road Fahmy0's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USDJPY touched 108.40 yesterday and bounced up to test SMA 50, noting that Stochastic has lost its positive intent to enter overbought areas, supporting the downside chances to resume negative trading. 107.45.

Therefore, we hold onto our bearish outlook unless we see a clear breach of 109.33 and hold with a daily closing above it.

Expected trading range for today is between 108.00 support and 109.33 resistance

7. #756 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

rheka98 is an unknown quantity at this point rheka98's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello and good day!

Despite yesterday’s positive activity between the USD/JPY currency pair, both climbed up and started to bargain inside the lateral movement of 108.956 to 108.500. Thus, from below the level of 108.500, a signal of no return was delivered resulted in the price to move higher, although not as high as yesterday with 108.986 which followed a down signal. And although it was not promptly received, the price was then forced to decline to 108.665, and from this level, another preliminary signal also provokes a continuous downward movement to 108.500. And with the issue of unemployment in the US, this might bring shock and surprise towards them. Anyhow, the dollar will not be able to move above 108.769 before lunchtime, and we welcome the flat next week in an estimated range of 500 points. That sums up my notion for this day so far. May we all have a profitable day ahead!

Name:  rheka.png
Views: 6
Size:  181.5 KB

8. #757 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Bree09 will become famous soon enough Bree09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Let’s talk about the US dollar/Japanese yen currency pair:

For this pair, it is seen trading at the level of 108.66 and around the opening level of the day particularly to the level of 108.70. Considering that the price moves over the level of 108.80, then it is expected to continue to the level of 109.00 and perhaps, to the level of 109.23. On the other hand, in case that the price moves under the level of 108.65, it is then anticipated to move to the level of 108,40, and maybe to the level of 108.10.

Based on the chart, the price is currently under the daily pivot and main trend line moving average 72 (MA72). At the same time, the indicators on the fifteen-minute chart demonstrates a downward movement, therefore, it is recommended to move downside. Nevertheless, we should wait for the pair to exit from the triangle first and to break through the level of 109.65. Or else, a pullback can be expected.

Name:  Screenshot_49.png
Views: 4
Size:  193.7 KB

9. #758 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Fine

nemprodutor is an unknown quantity at this point nemprodutor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi My Friends, Let's Profit?
      USDJPY

• Long-term trend: temporary uncertainty. The maximum accumulation of volumes of the current contract is located in the range, of quotations 108.497-108.642. At the moment, the pair is trading higher, indicating the strength of buyers.

• Medium-term trend: goes long. The maximum accumulation of volumes of medium-term trend is located in the range, of quotations 108.528-108.607. At the moment, the pair is trading higher, indicating the strength of buyers.

• The area of profitable prices for buy in terms of marginal cover is located between zones 1/4 and 1/2 constructed from the maximum 02.12.2019.

• Quotation of the higher boundary of the zone 1/4-109.183.

• Quotation of the higher boundary of the zone 1/2–108. 673

• Intraday objectives: update the highs from 02.12.2019-109.697.

• Medium-term objectives: test the lower bound of GWCZ –110.741.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to nemprodutor for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

11. #759 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

arslanrizvi1 is just really nice arslanrizvi1 is just really nice arslanrizvi1 is just really nice arslanrizvi1 is just really nice arslanrizvi1 is just really nice arslanrizvi1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The USDJPY pair is technically bearish, according to the four hour chart, as it's below bearish 20SMA, which extends its decline below the larger ones. The momentum indicator heads marginally lower around its mid-line, while the RSI eases within negative levels, at around 39. Additional declines are likely on a break below 108.45 triggered by a dismal US employment report. Support levels are 108.45, 108.10, 107.75.
      While resistance levels are at 109.00, 109.30, 109.60.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to arslanrizvi1 for this useful post.

Baghi (Today), Hanjra005 (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 76 of 76 ... 71 74 75 76