• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23 26 27 28

Thread: USD/CAD (part 30)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,867 Times in 377 Posts

Expected scenario: The pivot remains as we mentioned previously 1.3370 and throughout the price below this figure we will remain negative expectations for the pair to target the levels of 1.3240, which was targeted in contact and succeeded in rebounding by the prices again and any breach of 1.3240 levels will open the area to fall back to the levels of 1.3110,
      Inverse scenario: In this case it will breach the 1.3370 pivot levels and in this case we will rise again again to 1.3470 and break the pair to 1.3565

2. The Following User Says Thank You to android For This Useful Post:

KFUEIT (Yesterday)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Clarence04 is on a distinguished road Clarence04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello to all traders and speculators!

The Federal Reserve is taking measures to reduce the cost of the dollar for the second time around, following the discontentment of President Donald Trump with the expensive dollar, regardless of how Jerome Powell says about his freedom from Trump.

The fact that the statement will signal a slowdown in the economic growth - wherein the forecast for the GDP growth for the year 2019 was changed to 2.1% which was previously 2.3% in December and the repetition of the patient approach’s theme to raising interest rates was all expected.

Nevertheless, the cancellation of plans for one or two increases this year, considering that the rate is already at the neutral level (it appears to be near these levels before). In addition, the announcement of intentions to curtail the balance reduction program will be held in May, which was previously in December - this was the impulse for the decline of the US dollar.

Yet again, the price broke through the level of lows last March 14-15 at the end of the Fed’s meeting. However, it did not reach the previous level which is 1.3250. Despite the fact that the development of the oil movement could have been stronger, the economy of Canada is much closely bonded with United States.

Regarding the correction of the USD/CAD pair, the price went back just beyond the level of this support, and thus, there is no reason for another decline. Most probably, it will work out as a type of “double bottom”. We expect a return to about the upper limit of the previous range of movement which is around the level of 1.3330-1.3350.

Name:  USD_CAD_21_03.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  149.0 KB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Clarence04 For This Useful Post:

KFUEIT (Yesterday)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,171 Times in 599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mats View Post
      Good Day .. Hope you all are good, on Monday I made a short trade on CADUSD as US dollar was weak and I made that trade because US dollar give high impact on USDCAD, because of that my profit level achieved and price came back from where it opens on monday. Again I made a sell order as I know price will fall again in near future. If we look at US dollar index it does not climb as much as we can see on CADUSD that mean price will fall again on the pair.

Just check out how the price fall as per my analysis its just because dollar does not gain any strength after FOMC. the price fall on USDCAD as dollar falls, I already take my profit and out from trades, I wont make any further trade on this week as we might see a pull back where price climb 1st we will have to look on USDx chart where we can see the price is over sold and might not fall further more only chance is for Dollar is to climb back.

USDCAD :

See the USDCAD price is trying to climb that is risky to take short or to go long at the moment as mostly trades book their profit and leave market for no direction.

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,867 Times in 377 Posts

Expected scenario: No change until now as the price moves horizontally between 1.3240 and 1.3370 until one of the two crosses is breached and as long as the pivot is down 1.3370 our outlook will remain close to the negative and 1.3240 will continue to drop the pair to reach 1.3110 levels and break through it will go for a new base during the next period
      Opposite scenario: In case of a break above 1.3370, which failed to penetrate three times in this case, we will see the pair rise to the 1.3470 levels and breaching it will complete the pair to 1.3565

7. The Following User Says Thank You to android For This Useful Post:

KFUEIT (Yesterday)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheerful

KFUEIT will become famous soon enough KFUEIT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USD/CAD daily chart

USD/CAD is trading in a bull trend above the 200-day simple moving averages (SMA).
      USD/CAD 4-hour chart

USD/CAD is trading above its main SMAs suggesting bullish momentum in the medium-term.

USD/CAD 30-minute chart

USD/CAD is trading above its main SMAs suggesting bullish momentum in the short-term.
      The break above 1.3370 can lead to 1.3440 resistance.
      Supports are at 1.3370 and 1.3300 figure.
      Attached Images  

Reply to thread
    Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23 26 27 28