My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

dboy930309 is on a distinguished road dboy930309's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone!
      The bulls managed to overcome the resistance level yesterday, but the bears did not let the quotes to move further, using every possible way to lower it again. Thus, the quotes rolled back to the lower border and formed a side channel. Nevertheless, the trend remains upward as before, because the advantage is on the side of the bulls, which is confirmed by the strength of movements and the pullbacks within the upward trend. A further increase seems likely in this instrument today.

Based on the USD / CAD chart below, several scenarios can occur:

A further increase will be achieved, provided that the quotes breakout of the upper border of the side channel around 1.3660. If they manage to consolidate above it, the chances to continue the upward trend will be high. However, bears are quite active so meeting a resistance is very likely, at which a breakdown of support in the price area of ​​1.3627 should not be excluded. In such a case, the bears will take a favorable position which will enable them to stop the growth and begin a pullback down.

Name: USD CAD.png Views: 12 Size: 197.7 KB

Nevertheless, the main trend today is still upwards, so buy positions are the most favorable today. Open transactions after the quotes breakout of the support level or from the rollback.
      Have a nice day everyone and successful trading!

2. #962 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The USDCAD currency pair is showing positive dynamics and is trading at 1.3641. Technical indicators on the 4-hour chart indicate a likely increase: Metro indicator lines are above the white line, the direction line is colored blue, the laguerre is rising above 0.75 and quotes are trading above the daily pivot. Resistance Levels: 1.3665, 1.3705. Support Levels: 1.3626, 1.3586. I consider long positions above the support level of 1.3626 with the target of 1.3665, 1.3705. An alternative scenario is relevant below the support level of 1.3626.
      Name: USDCAD26062020.png Views: 11 Size: 195.6 KB

3. #963 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Oliver1983 is on a distinguished road Oliver1983's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings everyone!

As can be observed from the chart, the pair is currently trading above the pivot point of 1.3636. Based on the technical indicator, the Genesis matrix already signals for purchases. The quotes of the pair are trading above the middle line of the Bollinger band indicator and the purchase signal is also supported by the stochastic oscillator which is now moving upwards. The first target of purchases will be at the level of 1.3791 and if growth continues, the next target will be at the level of 1.3938. Stop should be set below the significant pivot level.

Another possible scenario is a downward trend, that is if the price consolidates below the pivot point, which also signals to open sales with the target at the level of 1.3544 and below. Well, let's see what happens. I wish everyone success in trading and good profits ahead!

Name: 4.png Views: 10 Size: 173.8 KB

4. #964 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Elvis Cardenas is on a distinguished road Elvis Cardenas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

US Dollar Index stays below 97.50 ahead of key data releases.
      WTI posts modest daily losses, trades below $39.
      The USD/CAD pair is fluctuating in a tight range for the second straight day on Friday. After advancing to a session high of 1.3663, the pair pares its gains and was last seen trading near 1.3640, where it was virtually unchanged on a daily basis.

DXY goes into consolidation on Friday
      Investors seem to be opting out to stay on the sidelines ahead of key macroeconomic data releases from the US. In its monthly report, the US Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) will release Personal Spending and Personal Income figures for May. Later in the day, the University of Michigan's (UoM) Consumer Sentiment Index for June (final) will be featured in the economic docket as well.

Ahead of these data releases, the US Dollar Index (DXY), which closed the previous two days in the positive territory, is posting small daily losses at 97.35.

Meanwhile, the barrel of West Texas Intermediate (WTI) seems to be having g a difficult time building on Thursday's gains amid worries over the growing number of coronavirus cases negatively impacting the demand outlook. With the WTI trading in the red below $39, the commodity-sensitive loonie struggles to gather strength the USD. Baker Hughes' weekly US Oil Rig Count data could be the last catalyst for the WTI ahead of the weekend.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Elvis Cardenas For This Useful Post:

Shan55 (06-29-2020)

6. #965 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Oliver1983 is on a distinguished road Oliver1983's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello and good day!

Here is my analysis for this pair today based on my indicators:
      As of this moment, the long-term trend is still indefinite, but the price is currently located at the level of 162 EMA. The medium-trend, on the other hand, is now trading upwards and the price is located above 34 EMA. Meanwhile, the stochastic in the parameters of 20, 3, and 8 are moving downward and is overbought. I assume that 162 EMA functions as the resistance level for the price and we may also expect a decline in the pair in the near future. If this happens, the target will be at the level of 1.3605 and upon breaking through this level, the downward trend may continue with the next target of 1.3557. Let’s see how things will unfold today. I wish everyone success in trading and good profits ahead!

Name: O.png Views: 7 Size: 134.3 KB

7. #966 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Shan55 is on a distinguished road Shan55's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Pivot, Resistance Levels and Support Levels for USD / CAD For Stop Loss and Trading Targets
      Calculation For Trading:
      Resistance Level (R1): 1.372
      Resistance Level (R2): 1.371
      Resistance Level (R3): 1.369

Pivot Point: 1.368

Support Level (S1): 1.367
      Support Level (S2): 1.366
      Support Level (S3): 1.364
      Attached Images  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shan55 For This Useful Post:

Khanasif11 (06-30-2020)

9. #967 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The USDCAD currency pair is showing positive dynamics and is trading at 1.3654. Technical indicators on the 4-hour chart indicate a possible decline: the Metro indicator lines are above the white line, the direction line is blue, the laguerre is above 0.75 and quotes are trading below the daily pivot level. Resistance Levels: 1.3665, 1.3705. Support Levels: 1.3626, 1.3587. I am considering long positions above the level of 1.3665 with the target of 1.3705. An alternative scenario is relevant below the level of 1.3626.
      Name: USDCAD29062020.png Views: 7 Size: 167.6 KB

10. #968 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

dboy930309 is on a distinguished road dboy930309's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone! An analysis of the USD/CAD pair.

Based on the candles formed in each chart, here are trading ideas for June 30,2020:

In the daily chart, buy the pair from 1.4667 and above, or sell from 1.3201 and below.
      Name: r1.gif Views: 6 Size: 24.2 KB

For more trading positions, look at the four-hour chart and place buy orders from 1.3715 and above, or sell orders from 1.3315 and below.
      Name: r2.gif Views: 6 Size: 26.1 KB

If you prefer quick entries, buy positions from 1.3715 and above, or sell positions from 1.3527 and below in the hourly chart. Enter the market only at the close of the hourly candle and exit by TP or SL else, profit will decrease while expenses will increase.
      For buy: Stop Loss - 1.3615 Take Profit - 1.4015
      For sell: Stop Loss - 1.3627 Take Profit - 1.3227
      Name: r3.gif Views: 6 Size: 26.4 KB

The Accelerator Oscillator also indicate possible trading positions in each chart. Green bar means buy while red bar means sell.

11. #969 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Khanasif11 will become famous soon enough Khanasif11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USD/CAD
      AMEX:USD/LSE:CAD

USD
      +0.39 (+1.92%)
      MARKET CLOSED (JUN 29 15:59 UTC-4)
      PREV
      OPEN
      VOLUME
      19.55 — 20.50
      DAY'S RANGE

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Khanasif11 For This Useful Post:

Shan55 (06-30-2020)

13. #970 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The USDCAD currency pair is showing positive dynamics and is trading at 1.3677. Technical indicators on the 4-hour chart indicate a likely increase: Metro indicator lines are above the white line, the direction line is colored blue, the laguerre is rising above 0.75 and quotes are trading above the daily pivot. Resistance Levels: 1.3704, 1.3747. Support Levels: 1.3665, 1.3626. I consider long positions above the support level of 1.3665 with the target of 1.3704, 1.3747. An alternative scenario is relevant below the support level of 1.3665.
      Name: USDCAD30062020.png Views: 4 Size: 170.9 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 97 of 99 ... 92 95 96 97 98 99

Subscribed to this Thread : 6