• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 99 of 99 ... 94 97 98 99

Thread: USD/CAD (part 30)

1. #981 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The USDCAD currency pair is showing negative dynamics and is trading at 1.3545. Technical indicators on the 4-hour chart indicate a possible decline: the Metro indicator lines are below the white line, the direction line is colored red, the laguerre is falling below 0.15 and quotes are trading below the daily pivot level. Resistance Levels: 1.3586, 1.3626. Support Levels: 1.3545, 1.3504. I consider short positions below the level of 1.3545 with the target of 1.3504. An alternative scenario is relevant above the resistance level of 1.3586.
      Name: USDCAD04072020.png Views: 9 Size: 167.4 KB

3. TOP MESSAGES
      2020-07-06   09:52
      Best post today #1
      Accrued payments  0 USD

Hello and good day!
      The US dollar seems to be in a downward spiral at present as demand for it continues to decline. This scenario has affected the dynamics of the USD/CAD currency pair. The pressure continues on the side of the sellers as they attempt to pull the pair downwards from the level of 1.3546 (Murray 3.8). So far, there is no assurance and confirmation of a potential consolidation below this level. However, the Tenkan and Kijun lines on the H4 chart signals a continuous downward trend, thus we are so far seeing the probability of this consolidation. The target for the short-term trend is at the level of 1.3426 (Murray 2.8). The foundation of the 35th figure serves as the support. Well, letís see what happens further. I wish everyone success in trading and good profits ahead!
      Attachment 223859

The attachment
      ŌūŚ‚ŁĢ
    4. #982 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Oliver1983 is on a distinguished road Oliver1983's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello and good day!

The US dollar seems to be in a downward spiral at present as demand for it continues to decline. This scenario has affected the dynamics of the USD/CAD currency pair. The pressure continues on the side of the sellers as they attempt to pull the pair downwards from the level of 1.3546 (Murray 3.8). So far, there is no assurance and confirmation of a potential consolidation below this level. However, the Tenkan and Kijun lines on the H4 chart signals a continuous downward trend, thus we are so far seeing the probability of this consolidation. The target for the short-term trend is at the level of 1.3426 (Murray 2.8). The foundation of the 35th figure serves as the support. Well, letís see what happens further. I wish everyone success in trading and good profits ahead!

Name: 3.PNG Views: 9 Size: 45.1 KB

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliver1983 For This Useful Post:

abd85 (Yesterday)

6. #983 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The USDCAD currency pair is showing a negative trend and is trading at 1.3548. Technical indicators on the 4-hour chart indicate a possible decline: the Metro indicator lines are below the white line, the direction line is colored red, the laguerre is falling below 0.15 and quotes are trading above the daily pivot. Resistance Levels: 1.3586, 1.3626. Support Levels: 1.3545, 1.3504. I consider short positions below the resistance level of 1.3586 with the target of 1.3545, 1.3504. An alternative scenario is relevant above the resistance level of 1.3586.
      Name: USDCAD07072020.png Views: 7 Size: 152.5 KB

7. #984 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

CelestineJones03 will become famous soon enough CelestineJones03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good day to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Letís discuss the current situation of the US dollar/Canadian dollar currency pair:

The level of 1.370 is at risk of having a false breakdown and thus, we should focus our attention to this immediately. Limit losses are needed to be at the top of this level. The forecast is long-term, due to the fact that the absorption signal is also very huge and is clearly evident on the monthly charts. Moreover, following the dollarís increase, we started to sharply decline; nevertheless, this decline only formed an absorption from the maximums. After such situations, the majority of intelligent traders started to take action in the market. We can take oil as an example. Following the sharp collapse of oil, everyone was not prepared to buy it, thus, it was only bought by wealthy people who already know what they are doing. The same thing is happening here. The dollar absorbed the money of the crowd, who considered themselves the smartest and averaged on the daily and weekly charts. However, it was the banks and other big oligarchs who made money from it. At the moment, there is a movement in the opposite direction, but any signals for a pullback were seen. The trend is weekly, long-term. Even in the best case, we will decline for at least two months before the reversal. In turn, the dollar will be kept negative in favor of the Canadian dollar. There is less population density, less negative consequences from coronavirus and more opportunities for economic growth in our time.

Name: tutj.png Views: 6 Size: 93.7 KB

8. #985 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

dboy930309 is on a distinguished road dboy930309's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone! Letís see the situation on the charts of the USD/CAD pair.

As we can see in the H1 chart, a buy signal is being indicated, in which the position may be opened from the support level at 1.3600, or from 1.3570, aiming a profit to the resistance level 1.3630, and stop loss at 1.3550. Other indicators are also signalling buy, including the lower time frames such as the M15 trading chart.

Name: ds1.gif Views: 5 Size: 45.8 KB

In the M15 time frame, a buy signal is also being indicated, which can be considered from the level of 1.3590. Stop loss can be set at the level of 1.3570, and the target can be set at 1.3620. These factors give light that it is best to buy the pair in both time periods to get more profit.

Name: ds2.gif Views: 5 Size: 42.4 KB

9. #986 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The USDCAD currency pair is showing positive dynamics and is trading at 1.3603. Technical indicators on the 4-hour chart indicate a likely growth: the Metro indicator lines are above the white line, the direction line is colored blue, the laguerre is rising above 0.75 and quotes are trading above the daily pivot. Resistance Levels: 1.3626, 1.3665. Support Levels: 1.3586, 1.3545. I consider long positions above the support level of 1.3586 with the target of 1.3626, 1.3665. An alternative scenario is relevant below the support level of 1.3586.
      Name: USDCAD08072020.png Views: 4 Size: 157.7 KB

10. #987 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The USDCAD currency pair shows a negative trend and is trading at 1.3500. Technical indicators on the 4-hour chart indicate a possible decline: the Metro indicator lines are below the white line, the direction line is colored red, the laguerre is falling below 0.45 and quotes are trading below the daily pivot level. Resistance Levels: 1.3504, 1.3545. Support Levels: 1.3464, 1.3428. I consider short positions below the resistance level of 1.3504 with the target of 1.3460, 1.3428. An alternative scenario is relevant above the resistance level of 1.3545.
      Name: USDCAD09072020.png Views: 2 Size: 156.7 KB

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Macliodor For This Useful Post:

abd85 (Yesterday)

12. #988 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

abd85 is an unknown quantity at this point abd85's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello
      The USD/CAD pair is trading in a tight range on Thursday in the absence of significant fundamental drivers. As of writing, the pair was virtually unchanged on a daily basis at 1.3508.
      Ichimoku analysis (1-day chart)
      Tenken-Sen- 1.3597
      Kijun-Sen- 1.3515
      Relative Strength Index(14):41
      Stochastic oscillator (6.3.3) :31
      Ma 10:1.3575
      On Friday, Statistics Canada will reveal the labour market report. Markets expect the Unemployment Rate to retreat to 12% from 13.7% in May. A better-than-expected reading could help the CAD end the week on a strong note against its rivals.
      Supports Levels:
      S1:1.3462
      S2:1.3412
      S3:1.3331
      Resistance Levels
      R1:1.3593
      R2:1.3674
      R3:1.3724

Good luck for all. Thanks

Attached Images  

Reply to thread
    Page 99 of 99 ... 94 97 98 99