• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Which one is better? A job with a monthly salary or our private business?

Hybrid View

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,571 Times in 1,966 Posts

Default Which one is better? A job with a monthly salary or our private business?

Most of people work with Monthly And they always use their salary for paying all The live expenses and at the end of the month they always find that their balance became zero so these people always work for years and years Then at the end they don't make big capital can secure their future .

But Most of rich people started their private business then they Growth it step by step until it became very big business then they collected big balance from their own businesses if we compared the person who have private business with the employer we will see that there are a big difference between then in the level and in other more things .

So from your view What is the best the working all our life in a job with small salary or starting our Private business For improving our Income ?

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to elssayed for this useful post.

6sh (12-14-2018), blackberry10 (09-07-2018), taifon (08-19-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,605 Times in 1,064 Posts

Everyone has different abilities and skills and therefore each person has their own choice
      If you look at the monthly salary you will find that the advantage here is that you have a lasting and continuous profit but a specific size only increases every long period
      Your role in this work is just a part of the work thus less in the effort or fatigue of the private work
      As for private work, it gives you a bigger profit, but you are responsible for all this work and therefore exert more effort and have a key role in this work
      Each choice has advantages and disadvantages and therefore you must choose according to your personal preferences, abilities and skills
      I chose your job and found it more suitable

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to taifon for this useful post.

elssayed (08-19-2018), maxiipus (08-19-2018), Shollybright (12-12-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,677 Times in 1,131 Posts

personally i prefer to do both, making our private business is a risky thing and there is a possibility hen wee are unable to run the business well and we loss the business, so it will be better if we have our main job as our source on income and doing other business as an extra income or investment. wee can do this step in the early stage when we still see that our business still have an unclear future. only when our own business has a certain future and able to survive and grow well i think we can start doing the business full time and giving a 110% effort to grow our business.it is just like hanging on a tree branch where we cannot let our grip off unless we have a strong grip with the other hand.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to maxiipus for this useful post.

dtvade (09-06-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ahm Ahm is just really nice Ahm Ahm is just really nice Ahm Ahm is just really nice Ahm Ahm is just really nice Ahm Ahm is just really nice Ahm Ahm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think its really tough to answer this question because everybody doing what is good for him/her. There is a huge number of traders in this business and they are earning good profits at regular basis. Many from them are part time traders and others are full time traders. Actually peoples are entering in this business slowly slowly, those who are trading as part time maybe totally involve in future when they think that this is perfect for them.
      If you are currently a job holder then its better to start trading as a part time because success and profits are not come in one day. You need to spend proper time in market and also need lot of knowledge about trading. In future you can start trading here as a full time trader and make your career here. Leave job immediately and start trading as full time trader is not a good idea because if you failed then you have nothing nor job or trading. I'm also a part time trader here but i never think that i will be a part time forever. Maybe in some years i totally involve in trading and Forex Trading become everything for me. Anything is possible here, so keep learning, keep practicing ( Demo and as part time in Real) and one day will come when you realize that which option is better for you and how you can do it.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Ahm Ahm for this useful post.

I'm Trader (08-20-2018), Unregistered (1), Zeeshan Ahmed (08-21-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,124 Times in 501 Posts

It's a matter of perspective some people prefer business over a full time job of monthly salary and I have seen so many people even though they have the opportunity to do job but instead they went for business which is uncertain but they preferred it. Some people also prefer jobs even though they can do business because they think it's secure and safe to do business. So there is no best between two choices but I would tell some pros and cons about both.

Job with monthly salary
      • It's secure becasue you don't have to think about money at the end of the month.
      • You will have less stress but it varies between jobs.
      • You will get a good amount of pension and paid leave.
      • It's convenient for people who don't want to involved in anything risky like business.
      • It gives social status to individual.
      • There are also some disadvantages like less job security in some private jobs and doing job one can't be affluent.

Private Business
      • Doing private business apparently seems risky but if anyone can ace it then sky becomes the limit.
      • There are risk involved in business but the reward is also prolific if anyone can do it properly.
      • Doing business people can become millioniare even billionaire which a job can't let you.
      • It's the business which creates more job and it's helping the economy and that's why it's profitable to do it.
      • Now a days businessman are doing everything and they are even getting the leadership position like the President of US Donald Trump who used to be a businessman.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexaddict for this useful post.

fanatic (08-19-2018), Shollybright (12-12-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,499 Times in 3,017 Posts

We can start from any business we like actually because all depends upon the individual and for that people have to choose their business as per their experience and the knowledge in that .Frankly we should love that business from heart and if that happens from any field we can shine and can make some handsome amount in a consistent basis .

Suppose me ,i am actually doing offline Govt Work and for that me getting monthly salary and as that is a 9 to 6 work ,i hardly get time to invest in other business but yes i have a lot of passion for Forex and i always invest some 1-2 hours here because this business gave me lots of things i wanted in my life and helped me to make some good extra income .So its upto you that how you will think of the business and in what way you can tackle that properly.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

forexaddict (08-19-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,055 Times in 4,701 Posts

In my opinion, this depends on the monthly salary received by each person because not all monthly salaries for each person will always be the same. Receiving monthly salary from work and receiving money from private business is equally good. Personally maybe i tend to want to do private business because i can do everything i want without the need to interfere with others. I prefer to work for myself than i have to work for others to make money. Being a worker cannot make you rich because you will only make your boss rich and you are only paid monthly. All successful people do private business and rarely can get rich with monthly salary unless your monthly salary is 5000 USD.

14. The following 9 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

forexaddict (08-19-2018), Unregistered (8)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,404 Times in 718 Posts

Job with monthly salary and private business, both have their up an down sides. The one that appeals to you depends on your individual preference and financial disposition. Monthly salary may be more suitable for those that do not have adequate capital to start their own business. It is an obvious fact that you can hardly become fabulously rich through monthly salary alone.

Private business will generate profits or loss to you according to your inputs, and unforeseen circumstances. It will also afford you the freedom that cannot be matched by salaried job. If you have adequate investment capital, a sound business idea and proper management, then private business can generate much more returns than any salaried job can dream of.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fanatic For This Useful Post:

Omar012 (08-19-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Omar012 is just really nice Omar012 is just really nice Omar012 is just really nice Omar012 is just really nice Omar012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Everyone has different abilities and skills and therefore each person has their own choice
      If you look at the monthly salary you will find that the advantage here is that you have a lasting and continuous profit but a specific size only increases every long period
      Your role in this work is just a part of the work thus less in the effort or fatigue of the private work
      As for private work, it gives you a bigger profit, but you are responsible for all this work and therefore exert more effort and have a key role in this work

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,693 Times in 1,669 Posts

: What is the best The Job with Monthly Salary or Making our Private Business ? Monthly salary job as it sounds is engaging oneself in a job that attract salary every month. Some organisations even pay every week ,making four payments within a month.Graduates ,certificate holder, unskilled laborers, casual workers started off from monthly paid jobs.Many of these workers are with the organisations until they retire.Sincerely speaking ,most monthly paid jobs are not adequately remunerated ,hence ,their monthly salary will never be sufficient to meet their needs.Many of these organisations pay their workers peanuts only for up-keeps.Unless such worker so decided to break from such bondage ,he will continue to cope with low standard of living.There is nothing compared to having your private biz ,starting small and growing gradually until it is full fledged .Although ,there is need for capital to get started ,feasibility study on biz of interest ,relevant experience with proper planning that will support a smooth take off/running of your business with strong determination to surmount challenges and succeed. All these features require diligence and complete dedication for desired success to be in view.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...