• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Which one is better? A job with a monthly salary or our private business?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Lonely

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5054 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,653 Times in 2,461 Posts

What is the best The Job with Monthly Salary or Making our Private Business ?
      Definitely private business is the best than doing job with small salary or high salary. This is because-

1. In business, you have a freedom to do anything at any time. But in job life you are being sold by the company. Your movement will be monitored strictly.

2. In business there has a huge possibility to earn extra profit through hard work. But in job, it's almost fixed.

3. The value of a businessman is much more higher than a job holder in the society.

There are some disadvantages of business also with compare to job. Such as-

1. Business is risky but official job is very safe. Although some private job has no job security.

2. Responsibility in business is higher but in official job it's almost fixed.

3. Mental and physical pressure is always there in business but in official job it's varies.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

madiha415 (08-19-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

madiha415 will become famous soon enough madiha415 will become famous soon enough madiha415's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Best Salary Job or Private Business :

I explaining you both benefits monthly salary job and our own private business which is best for us. Detailed here :

Monthly Salary Job:
      Monthly salary job is best source of a person for running their home and own expenses without any tension because He know that He receive monthly fixed salary. Monthly salary job have different types jobs.

1- Government Jobs :
      In Government job person avail all facilities with some work of their duty and stay away and easily manage their all expenses with having small family. Government job not hard and person spend some time at duty and long time in other activities.

2- Private Jobs :
      Private job is difficult because in private job person's boss need job work strictly and after completion of correct working person receive their monthly salary. Private job is good for single person not better for whole family.

AND now I explain you about private business.

Private Business:

Private business is popular in everyone and everyone wish for having their own private business. And person make huge income from private business. Private business gives good benefits when person work hard in their private business and make proper setup of business. I like private business because I work in my own business without any tension and earn good.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to madiha415 for this useful post.

I'm Trader (08-20-2018), sonibark (08-21-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

MasumT88 has a spectacular aura about MasumT88 has a spectacular aura about MasumT88's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Nothing is bigger than independence

In this world, nothing is bigger than independence for human being. Doing a job means being bound to the order and will of another people. The most pathetic matter is that you don't get what is earned by you. You really get a small amount from what you have earned for another people. Can you think, your wife or children is sick and whether you can bring them to hospital depends on the will of another people!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1718 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,674 Times in 1,130 Posts

there will be good side and also bad side for each choice. when we decide that have to work and get a monthly salary, i think that our life will always be on the safe side. we will never learn and also experience the process in building our business and also how to manage our self.but when we decide to build our own business we will spend so much time managing it and also think about the way to develop our business and in some cases there will be a harsh time to build and make our business survive. so every step and also choice we made will have it's on consequences.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to maxiipus for this useful post.

mikehenley (08-21-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2111 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,876 Times in 1,681 Posts

Its depend on people that how they are living their lives. Monthly Salary jobs are good for those who just earn and then spend. In this way peoples can't save enough money regularly which mean there is no big returns of their savings. Monthly basis salaries are not enough for many peoples.

In other hand we know that there is Independence in our own businesses where we can do what we want. Forex Trading is very good option for peoples to invest their money because the return rate is very high. Currently if you are job holder and not have enough knowledge about this business then its better to stay there until you get proper knowledge. You can start trading with Job as a part time trader and when you think that you have good knowledge and experience then you can leave that job and start trading as full time trader. Here you can make your career and become rich in some time.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

mikehenley (08-21-2018), Zeeshan Ahmed (08-21-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      291 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

a job my sound as a better option to making money compared to trading Forex or owning your own business but one thing you most now is this if you continue to work for people without building your own buses you will remain a slave to money for for ever so if you want to be in command of money then you most build your own business and Forex trading is the best business that can take you to unlimited wealth if you hive it all it requires.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blessing76 For This Useful Post:

mikehenley (08-21-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1326 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,307 Times in 684 Posts

For me it is still really better to have a private business rather than a corporate slave who only earn a fixed income monthly, just like what I have right now. If you have a monthly salary you are employed, and most of the employees trade time to just to earn money. Most employee works for an 8-5, and sometimes extended and the monthly salary is based on hours and days you have work.
      This is the downside of being an employee, since we are trading time for money, employees have limited time therefore limited income, we only have 12hrs work daily, if you want to work 24hrs, then your health will sacrifice.

But having a private business either traditional or an online business, your income will be limitless, you have the control of your time.
      Most business earn profit because they solve problems, they gave value in return to a profit, business trade "value" over money.
      They solve a lot of problems, example of traditional business like "restaurant", what do they solve? Since most of the member of the families have work everyday, they probably do not have time to cook their own dinner, so the tendency is they will just eat on the restaurant, problem solve.
      Another example, social media like Facebook, what do they solve? they establish a social network platform that every person in the world could reach each other. and How much do facebook worth right now? see..?

Having a business is far better than a corporate slave.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to mikehenley for this useful post.

qlink (08-23-2018), Zeeshan Ahmed (08-21-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Kajoo has a spectacular aura about Kajoo has a spectacular aura about Kajoo has a spectacular aura about Kajoo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      274 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear, it depends on the nature of the person whether he likes job or business. Business is better in any condition than a job because job is employment, service that will served to any other by you and then whether you will be rewarded in a right way or not. The second negative factor with job is that you will never flourish and will never grow having a job. In a job you are not independent, you are a just like slave. You are bound to boss orders only whether you will like or not, you will have to accept the orders and you will have to do according to your boss whether it will be right or wrong. In your private business you are free and independent, you are your own boss. You r hardworking will reward you more time better than job. Their are a lot of chances and opportunities to grow and flourish with your business.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,682 Times in 1,082 Posts

Which one is better? A job with a monthly salary or our private business?

when it comes to these two, they are both ways of making a living in life, so both can be precious to every individual that get have one or both of them.
      so if ask to choose between a salary work and a business, i think business is probably the one every one will choose because
      1. a business man or woman get to be independent, and dont have to answer to any one , because they get to be the boss of their selves.
      2. many people with a good salary work, even end up building up their own personal business because the profit from a business most of the time is always bigger than the salary
      3. a business can be a lifetime endeavor where salary earner dont have the grace for this, they will get retired or most time get fired from the work, but if a business is manage well it can survive a lifetime with good profit

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to adex19 for this useful post.

sonibark (08-21-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,856 Times in 999 Posts

The bottom line in here is regular income for us to take care of our daily needs. Both of them have advantages and disadvantages. The monthly income is surer than the private business unless the private business has grown to a point of stability.
      Summarily if the private business has become very stable, then it is better. If not I will prefer to stay with the job with a monthly salary and look for a way to be running the private business till it become very stable. When the business gets to that point I will recommend that one should consider leaving the monthly job bearing in mind that one could bet sacked or at worst has to retire one day

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to dtvade for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4