• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Which one is better? A job with a monthly salary or our private business?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

zianuha is a splendid one to behold zianuha is a splendid one to behold zianuha is a splendid one to behold zianuha is a splendid one to behold zianuha is a splendid one to behold zianuha is a splendid one to behold zianuha is a splendid one to behold zianuha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,836 Times in 560 Posts

This is a very interesting question, which is better with a monthly salary or with a private business, in my opinion also depends on the amount of salary received, if the salary is large and can meet all the needs in life then this should also be grateful for still getting a fortune who can meet the needs

However, if you have to choose of course having a private business is a good thing, because there is nothing to manage in running your business, and if the business can grow rapidly, it is very possible to become rich through private business

Being a forex trader is also a promising online business branch, if we are able to manage this business well, it can also be used as a source of income to meet the needs of life

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zianuha For This Useful Post:

radex78 (09-07-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1244 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,165 Times in 3,148 Posts

Default Re: Which one is better? A job with a monthly salary or our private business?

personal, i believe that both means of making money is good . when it comes to building up our own business this at the beginner may not be as profitable as a monthly salary job, an entrepreneur or a business men and women, will endure pretty much when they first start a business, because their major concern will be on how to develop and grow the business. and yes there will be times where we wont even make profit at all. but when the business has grow very well, we will be the ones paying other salaries, so a business requires more patient, so technically i will prefer starting a business than relying a payed salary, where before the month end the salary must have been exhausted.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hayzee19 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,462 Times in 2,534 Posts

Default Re: Which one is better? A job with a monthly salary or our private business?

nowadays, we cannot just depend on a single job to support our needs, we all need an extra plan to support our need or investment because like it or not we will experience what we call a pension and having other business or investment will be really useful for our future investment and also if we depend only on a single source of income, just in case something bad happen to us or our employer, we will not be able to survive and having a good life, so this is when the private business or investment needed, because it is an extra plan just incase something bad happen so that we can really plan our life really well and there will be no bad things that can easily effect our life and also family condition, so i think we need to have both monthly salary job and also private owned business. because everything bad can happen these days, and we need to have a good escape plan to help us.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

jidan is just really nice jidan is just really nice jidan is just really nice jidan is just really nice jidan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1508 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Job and business both are good. But I think its depend on peoples mind. Some people do not want to take risk and want to remain risk free. For them monthly salary based job are perfect. And who do not like dependent job and want to be a good earner from his own business. They like to be independent.and they choose privet business. This type of business gives us loss and also profit. In business we can make profit as well as loss. So I suggest all before join in any business or job try to understand what your mind want to do. If u really want to be a good business man then u should go for it and if u want to do job and do not want to take any kinds of risk then monthly salary based job are best for u. I think both are good. Just choice is yours.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Shollybright has much to be proud of Shollybright has much to be proud of Shollybright has much to be proud of Shollybright has much to be proud of Shollybright has much to be proud of Shollybright has much to be proud of Shollybright has much to be proud of Shollybright has much to be proud of Shollybright has much to be proud of Shollybright has much to be proud of Shollybright's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,649 Times in 792 Posts

It is a matter of choice, and discovery of oneself by knowing what works for you. Different strokes for different folks. What rocks the boat of Mr A might sink the boat of Mr B. Not everyone has the ability and courage to start a private owned business, hence they stick to working for someone or for a company, and earn salary at the end of the month. While others wish to start their personal business but are handicapped by the CAPITAL to kick off. Then, there are some people who have everything to start their business (money, courage, knowledge etc) but are not just interested because they are ok with what they are doing. This mostly happens to career people. They are addicted to their professions.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Shollybright for this useful post.

6sh (12-14-2018), GhostMode (12-12-2018), Skipolala94 (12-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,279 Times in 960 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elssayed     
      Most of people work with Monthly And they always use their salary for paying all The live expenses and at the end of the month they always find that their balance became zero so these people always work for years and years Then at the end they don't make big capital can secure their future .

But Most of rich people started their private business then they Growth it step by step until it became very big business then they collected big balance from their own businesses if we compared the person who have private business with the employer we will see that there are a big difference between then in the level and in other more things .

So from your view What is the best the working all our life in a job with small salary or starting our Private business For improving our Income ?
      everyone have this question in their mind because they are totally confused. if you go for job, after some time you will fell that business is better. vice versa if you go for business, after some unsuccessful attempts... you will feel that job is better. all depends on your passion n' love towards work. if you want to be financially freedom, only choice is business. if you want to be settled in life, fear to fail, donít want to take any risks... then go for job. itís up to you what to choose.
      bit by bit, over time... it will accumulate into a mountain..!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 6sh For This Useful Post:

y2sm4n (01-11-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MZK is a jewel in the rough MZK is a jewel in the rough MZK is a jewel in the rough MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      497 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elssayed     
      Most of people work with Monthly And they always use their salary for paying all The live expenses and at the end of the month they always find that their balance became zero so these people always work for years and years Then at the end they don't make big capital can secure their future .

But Most of rich people started their private business then they Growth it step by step until it became very big business then they collected big balance from their own businesses if we compared the person who have private business with the employer we will see that there are a big difference between then in the level and in other more things .

So from your view What is the best the working all our life in a job with small salary or starting our Private business For improving our Income ?
      it's always better to have your own business than to have a job because with the help of job you earned fixed amount of money with it you never fulfill your all requirements while in business no fixed income no lit of making money and which you earned with job in year that you earned in month with business so business is better than job.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

running our own business not that easy like everyone like to think, it is far more easier to just work for others and earn monthly salary. But if we can afford to run our own business then we should give it a try because the opportunity is great

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Greta is on a distinguished road Greta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It depends on personal strengths and capabilities to start anything. In my opinion always personal business is good and long lasting. For monthly job people can afford monthly expensis but there isnt any job security in any sector nowadays. But being a businessman everyone is struggling more n more to grow his/her business and generate maximum profit and can secure his/her upcoming generations by own business.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Wallky is an unknown quantity at this point Wallky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When I make a profit, I choose my business, when I lose money, I miss a stable salary.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4