• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: questions about pamm account

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

rayeswahbi has a spectacular aura about rayeswahbi has a spectacular aura about rayeswahbi has a spectacular aura about rayeswahbi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default questions about pamm account

hello everyone how are you ?
      i have a questions about pamm account :
      1- can i open pamm account using instaforex bonus ?
      2- can i open pamm account demo ? or need deposit
      3- are there any conditions on trading strategy in pamm account ?? or im free
      thank you

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to rayeswahbi for this useful post.

moneygrows (08-20-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,627 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rayeswahbi     
      hello everyone how are you ?
      i have a questions about pamm account :
      1- can i open pamm account using instaforex bonus ?
      2- can i open pamm account demo ? or need deposit
      3- are there any conditions on trading strategy in pamm account ?? or im free
      thank you
      1. you cannot use the forum bonus for pamm.
      2. you can only use real account for pamm and need minimum $1
      3. all the conditions and trading strategy the same for any trading account with Instaforex

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

moneygrows (08-20-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,904 Times in 5,606 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      1. you cannot use the forum bonus for pamm.
      2. you can only use real account for pamm and need minimum $1
      3. all the conditions and trading strategy the same for any trading account with Instaforex
      Yup, thats about it. Standard Instaforex TOS applies for any pamm or forexcopy running.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

rayeswahbi has a spectacular aura about rayeswahbi has a spectacular aura about rayeswahbi has a spectacular aura about rayeswahbi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      Yup, thats about it. Standard Instaforex TOS applies for any pamm or forexcopy running.
      thank you for your answer but i have other question about this forum i know that the maximum post is 10 post per day buy i want to know how much the maximum comments per day (paid)
      sorry i have not find the answer

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

thank you for your answer but i have other question about this forum i know that the maximum post is 10 post per day buy i want to know how much the maximum comments per day (paid)
      sorry i have not find the answer
      Posts,comments, reply, discussion are all the same and all the answers are already in the Support Section. Just use the search function and you will find it.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Posts,comments, reply, discussion are all the same and all the answers are already in the Support Section. Just use the search function and you will find it.
      Does this mean that maximum daily posts(thread and comments) is 10 per day ? or the maximum is 10 per day for post + maximum 10 per day for comments im sorry i dont know what do you mean

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rayeswahbi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Does this mean that maximum daily posts(thread and comments) is 10 per day ? or the maximum is 10 per day for post + maximum 10 per day for comments im sorry i dont know what do you mean

brother what is so hard to understand? 10 postings daily is 10 postings. Doesnt matter what you call it thread, comments whatever there are all still consider as posting. Also the moderator already tell that informations available in the support section http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...Portal-Support so go and search there or ask there if still cannot find answer

13. The Following User Says Thank You to grrla For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (09-06-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I know we can use the forum bonus with forexcopy previously but im not sure if that is possible anymore. You need to check it yourself via the Instaforex client cabinet directly.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (09-07-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,627 Times in 608 Posts

I know we can use the forum bonus with forexcopy previously but im not sure if that is possible anymore. You need to check it yourself via the Instaforex client cabinet directly.
      yes we can use the bonus account we get from this forum for the forexcopy service i also do before when i get new bonus i want to try again. Hope one day can use with pamm as well too

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      yes we can use the bonus account we get from this forum for the forexcopy service i also do before when i get new bonus i want to try again. Hope one day can use with pamm as well too

i last time tried to use the forexcopy with forum bonus and it worked very well just need to find managers that take fees from profit only.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3