• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: i need this expert can you help me ?

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

gerrykirsten is an unknown quantity at this point gerrykirsten's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default HP Printer Support

HP Printer Support is active helpline that is available round the clock to resolve Hp printer problems. If you face any problem with your printer like device is not working properly, paper jamming issue, cable wire problem and others then reach experts of HP Printer Support and get instant help.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

bradhart01 is an unknown quantity at this point bradhart01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 800 customer service number

800 customer service numbers is a one-stop solution for all your technical issue related to any product. We have a team of highly skilled experts that work 24x7
      800 customer support number

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

We will secure all of your systems with the help of the installation of Avast antivirus. Get In Touch with our avast antivirus support number for help.
      avast antivirus support phone number

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Kaspersky†Customer†Support†Number satisfy their security needs and also to help them prevent their apparatus from all sorts of viruses, frauds, online threats.
      kaspersky antivirus support phone number

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Antivirus plays a vital role in managing the safety of data. Any installation error gets our technician from Bitdefender support phone number
      bitdefender antivirus support phone number

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

The stability and dedication with our expert tackle the problem have our service. At phone, our McAfee†Customer†Service†Number is to get options for your problems.
      mcafee antivirus support phone number

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

We've got a team of highly skilled And talented engineers that eliminate all happening issues in Norton Customer Service Number
      norton antivirus support phone number

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ronnieko is an unknown quantity at this point ronnieko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you read Joseph's blog it explains in detail the troubleshooting problem as well. Joseph's Bloglovin

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

webrootsupport is an unknown quantity at this point webrootsupport's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you want protection with your PC, download install Webroot SecureAnyWhere. We provide 24/7 support, call and install Webroot SecureAnyWhere.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

I am grateful for the blog. Keep sharing more. If you want to secure your system, contact our experts and go with Webroot Download. We would help 24/7 for Webroot Download.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

The information you shared was useful. For help with antivirus, dial Webroot Support Phone Number and get best assistance from our experts. We are active 24/7.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

For help with antivirus and PC security, Dial Webroot Phone Number and get best help. Webroot Phone Number is active 24/7. Call our experts they will provide best help.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

If you are facing problem with Webroot antivirus, contact our experts for Webroot Customer Support. For best help, call experts at Webroot Customer Support.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Your Webroot Expired? Contact our experts for instant support and activation. We give best solution for Webroot Expired software.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rayeswahbi View Post
      hello i have strategy but i cant follow this strategy all day .
      i need someone to creat expert for this strategy .

for example :
      i buy manually eurusd from 1.4500 and my tp is 1.4500 and no sl
      if the price go down (-50)(selected) to 1.4450 the expert open new position with tp (selected)

and every 50 down pips expert open new trade with tp 50 pips

is this possible ?
      I dont luke EA thats full nam is expert advisor. It is not good for trading. I think mannual trading is better than expert advisor. So dont try to use expert advisor. If you use it than i must tell that you will lost your capital. So try to use a good strategy to trade mannualy.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Techsupport606 is an unknown quantity at this point Techsupport606's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The Norton Tech Support Number gives all-around insurance that additionally goes past the Norton Antivirus. Our services incorporate antivirus setup, activation, and renewal.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Do you have an HP printer in which you face a lot of issues like low connectivity? Many times users face common error like the printer stops printing even though the cartridge is full. For any such technical support call the 24×7 helpline at HP Printer Offline.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Are you facing issues with your Canon printer but finding no tech support? Ring us at our 24×7 available Canon Printer Tech Support. Our experienced and well-equipped experts are ready to help at your one call.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

airlinesreservations is an unknown quantity at this point airlinesreservations's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dial Virgin Airlines Reservations number and get best offers and deals on booking cheap reservations. We are available all day to help you book flight tickets at Virgin Airlines Reservations.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

gerrykirsten is an unknown quantity at this point gerrykirsten's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default AVG Support

AVG Support helps the troubled customers who are having issues with there antivirus software. Also the experts working at the AVG Support Number are accessible 24/7 to rescue every user.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

happywheelsgame is an unknown quantity at this point happywheelsgame's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

->happy wheels
      Kiss me, what are you waiting for. May be happy regardless of everywhere. Just have each other ...

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref is just really nice Zeref is just really nice Zeref is just really nice Zeref is just really nice Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At a glance I read from your information, I can conclude that the EA you need is EA with averanging work system, if the lot value per transaction is the same. To find the type of EA averanging you can do with the help of search engines like Google and others. One EA with the type of averanging is EA "shell umbrella", For TP settings you can usually reset it to your liking.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3