• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Why Pakistani Traders low in earning?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

mussawer143 is on a distinguished road mussawer143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why Pakistani Traders low in earning?

What is the reason behind low earning of pakistani traders is this is because of their low accuracy in trade or they isn't understand trade of forex till now please friends comments.......!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,257 Times in 5,545 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mussawer143     
      What is the reason behind low earning of pakistani traders is this is because of their low accuracy in trade or they isn't understand trade of forex till now please friends comments.......!
      Do you have any statistic about of your statement ?

And if you have what is your source ?

I think most traders in general are losers not just in Pakistan but in the whole word.

I don't know which countries have good or bad traders though but rich traders are richer in the west or Australia compared in Asia I think.

Still, Asia is a good target for brokers as there are a lot of traders.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

hwaleed (12-05-2013)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      882 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,115 Times in 401 Posts

Hey country mate how did you analyze that pakistani traders are not good? Is forex is for some specific countries? I have seen many traders and signal providers on Zulutrade which belongs to pakistan and they are good traders actually forex trading is complex business and we need really sharp mind and some good knowledge for understand it properly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaleed For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (12-06-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,048 Times in 2,024 Posts

That is totally wrong like all above said what basis are you saying that? i don't think its true and without any fact making this kind of thread is not right i hope the owner replies to what exact reason he made this thread.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mussawer143     
      Do you mean low earning are loss in trading? or low in profits but consistently...and safe in equity?
      I think about low earnings is not be distinguished by citizens, but by individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
      That is totally wrong like all above said what basis are you saying that? i don't think its true and without any fact making this kind of thread is not right i hope the owner replies to what exact reason he made this thread.
      Perhaps the thread maker has a particular reason in this case, but I do not understand what the purpose of this topic. I guess we can not make conclusions without statistical data ..

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,257 Times in 5,545 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by samurai3x     
      Do you mean low earning are loss in trading? or low in profits but consistently...and safe in equity?
      I think about low earnings is not be distinguished by citizens, but by individuals.

Perhaps the thread maker has a particular reason in this case, but I do not understand what the purpose of this topic. I guess we can not make conclusions without statistical data ..
      Well, maybe he is Pakistani himself and see some failed traders around him so he assumes that and he hasn't realized yet that actually not only Pakistani traders that are failed but most traders in this business while the successful ones are the very minority so we don't see them too often.

Most of my country traders are failed too.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

merkel is on a distinguished road merkel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

at the begginning a lot of begginner like me think forex is a quick way to become rich, so i really eager to make a huge profit in an instant time by using super big lots on my transaction, this ussually end up with margin call..hahaha

Because of thats now i prefer to use ultra tight money managemen, so my account will not get margin call and still generate profit, although small but consistent.

I hope i will not suffer margin call again in the future.

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,542 Times in 8,479 Posts

hahahaha... probably he hasn't yet meet other Pakistani members who made killer dollars every month.
      that's usually the case.

many years ago i don't believe that people can make money by looking at ugly charts until i see my supervisor made $400 in 5 minutes trading GBPUSD lol
      since then i learn this business diligently hoping to make that kind of money someday.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

aftab12 (03-18-2014), Bao Long (12-09-2013), merkel (12-09-2013)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

merkel is on a distinguished road merkel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      hahahaha... probably he hasn't yet meet other Pakistani members who made killer dollars every month.
      that's usually the case.

many years ago i don't believe that people can make money by looking at ugly charts until i see my supervisor made $400 in 5 minutes trading GBPUSD lol
      since then i learn this business diligently hoping to make that kind of money someday.
      Earn $400 on 5 minutes is not imposible in this bussiness , I also ever earn $500 profit when I am trade on NFP just in 5 minutes....

Sadly thats was happend on demo account.,..

I hope in the future i will earn $500 on real account...

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to merkel for this useful post.

bimasakti (12-09-2013), PhantomTrader79 (12-10-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merkel     
      Earn $400 on 5 minutes is not imposible in this bussiness , I also ever earn $500 profit when I am trade on NFP just in 5 minutes....

Sadly thats was happend on demo account.,..

I hope in the future i will earn $500 on real account...
      hello dude, but in instaforex the amount that allowed to gain in the news trade max is only 10% mate,

and for the topic, i hope pakistani traders can earn a lot of money in the next, maybe the problem isn't about the pakistani, the problem is only trading with forex market isn't easy, and all people arround the world feel it's hard
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ...