• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Exness Review (Part 2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      I think floating spread i s good and bad depend on the trader style. If the style is goo d with floating then make money.
      If not suitable with floating then the trader is not use the account type.
      Maybe ECN is for floating spread trader.
      A trader can open as many account as he wants and he can use any broker he wants. So the solution is to have a floating spread account and a fixed spread account, then you can choose the suitable account for your trading system!

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (04-19-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,025 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      A trader can open as many account as he wants and he can use any broker he wants. So the solution is to have a floating spread account and a fixed spread account, then you can choose the suitable account for your trading system!
      Yes I agree with you, there is no one that can prevent us from making a lot of trading account in this business.
      I think today there is a lot of broker that offer both ECN account type and regular account type.
      You only need to choose.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

tfbtrader is an unknown quantity at this point tfbtrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is an objective and insightful exness review on this web site. I did not know that they are offering trading in cryptocurrencies

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to tfbtrader for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,375 Times in 548 Posts

I never trade with them with real account. What I did is to use some contest account to play and try my luck. Execution speed is good. Also they provide fast withdraw as I saw some local forum in my country claiming it.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One of my friends used to trade with this broker back in the past. Initially, they were good but then later they started increasing their spreads, specially during the news time. My friend once told me that the spread during a news release was around 25 pips on GBP USD which is way too high for normal trading. They used to have fast withdrawals but that fluctuating spread is a killer and would never convince me to try them.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Abhi302 is on a distinguished road Abhi302's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All the brokers from the market have huge spread on the opening of market i never saw any broker who have less spread at that time even zero spread broker also so important for us is that dont trade on that time just wait to stable the market well according to me exness is good broker the good thing about them is they give payment to us without verification and also their withdraw process is very fast just like instaforex but for me instaforex is good broker for trading because of their fix spread which is very essential at volitile market situations

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ya instaforex is very good broker at volitile market specially when there is some big news is coming i use octafx before use instaforex and i get very surprised they increase spreads of eurusd about 12 pips at the time of news release i just get shocked when i see this immediately i release that broker and come here and now i feel very happy with instaforex

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      375 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Exness is also good broker i was created account on exness few years ago and i traded for some time. No doubt exness is also goo brokr with less spread and provide high leverge and also providing fast deposits and withdrawals but we should not foget insta also .

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Powter is an unknown quantity at this point Powter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I trade here. What I'm not happy with is that they block my EA activity, while they say allow EA scalping to work. But, for other brokers, EA still works normally

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2