• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Can internet banking be done from internet cafe or private computers ?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

oluwafemi has a spectacular aura about oluwafemi has a spectacular aura about oluwafemi has a spectacular aura about oluwafemi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      182 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Can internet banking be done from internet cafe or private computers ?

Internet banking is safe when you use a safe internet connection and your computer is secure firewall protection against virus that attempt to cause damage and from problem such as hackers. While most people constantly discover them useful when traveling to advanced countries. Limit your privacy settings by means of block all web cookie and to deactivate search saving, login information retrieval and location tracking. Internet cafes should be used careful due to shared usefulness and possible unauthorized. Online banking activities show or upload documents and likely be carry out on a computer you know to be safe and secure.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

AHT is a splendid one to behold AHT is a splendid one to behold AHT is a splendid one to behold AHT is a splendid one to behold AHT is a splendid one to behold AHT is a splendid one to behold AHT is a splendid one to behold AHT is a splendid one to behold AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      774 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,097 Times in 566 Posts

Internet banking is one kinds of banking activities done by internet connection. From any where a account holder can do his operation from internet. Internet café or privet computer is not factor here. For internet banking we need internet connection.and our bank account need to connect with internet banking. This type of banking is so much popular day by day and we think if we can make best use of this internet banking then it will be very good for us. Internet banking saves our time and spend. Internet banking is modern banking system and we believe very soon all bank will provide this facilities. Any people from any where can use this banking system and do his banking activities from any place.

3. For the posts posted after 26.04.19 the likes will be displayed after 26.06.19.
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      454 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,883 Times in 671 Posts

It is very dangerous and unsafe to do Internet banking from a public cafe because you don't know who is watching your account and ready to do identity theft without your knowledge, the best way to enter your account details and do transaction safely is to use private connections which is something you have paid for, the data connection on your phone is better for many reasons, using a public connection or computer is the most unsafe act that we can do as regards our online transaction.

Someone that does this, risk being exposed to many negative things which includes getting hacked or someone else is using your information to carry out unauthorised transactions which can cause you losses.

5. For the posts posted after 26.04.19 the likes will be displayed after 26.06.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      565 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,279 Times in 494 Posts

You don't need to be doing your Internet banking from a public cafe or even using a public WiFi because from a video enlightenment that I saw yesterday, someone that is wanting to hack anything from you can create a free WiFi and then you will connect without knowing that the fact that it is free means someone wants something from you, the sad part is that whatever you do with your laptop or phone while you are connected to that free WiFi connection is monitored.

The person that is watching you can steal any documents and even send anything to your phone or laptop without your knowledge, so doing your banking in the Internet from anything public is very dangerous.

7. For the posts posted after 26.04.19 the likes will be displayed after 26.06.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4865 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,616 Times in 990 Posts

I don't think it is proper to use any public Internet to carry out a transaction that is very sensitive, it is important for you to have a personal connection for your banking transaction that is private, this will make your bank account details to be safe from anyone that has a plan to steal from you.

Sometimes, we can be so careless about Internet that we use whatever free browsing connections that we see, this can undoubtedly expose our accounts to the activities of people that don't mean well for us, the phone or laptop that you are using must be well secured because someone might be waiting for you to make a mistake in order for them to take advantage and hack your money.

9. For the posts posted after 26.04.19 the likes will be displayed after 26.06.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5141 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,777 Times in 3,785 Posts

The safest place to do your Internet banking is with your phone because connected device is through your personal subscription, but doing this outside is not good at all because you might face many issues especially from the unscrupulous elements that are planning on swooping on your account details, whatever you need to do must be private because that is the safest place, somehow we need to ensure that we are not being watched by anyone, hence the use of a virtual keyboard is advised if we are using a computer to access our account, Internet banking is highly sensitive, information you input can he used against you later.

11. For the posts posted after 26.04.19 the likes will be displayed after 26.06.19.
    Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3