Thread: Why traders must accept losses?

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Inspired

Darote is on a distinguished road Darote's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends profit and loss both are the true pictures of business.A good trader work hard and earn profit,if he failed to earn good profit due to his mistake,he learn an unforgettable lesson from mistakes and never repeat it again in future.patience is the main weapon of trader during trading.Thanks

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Usman Mushtaq will become famous soon enough Usman Mushtaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Unfortunately, losses are an inevitable part of forex trading and you cannot improve your trades or become a consistently profitable trader if you can't accept that. There is no point in obsessing over a high winning percentage; instead you need to focus on cultivating your trading skills and seeing the bigger picture.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Rimsh33 has a spectacular aura about Rimsh33 has a spectacular aura about Rimsh33's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend you ate absoutely riight that many people face loss because they do not have a good knowledge of forex trading, so they lose them because they want to practice first and then get knowledge of women's experience, then red You can get good profits by placing it.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ExtraAmeer86 will become famous soon enough ExtraAmeer86 will become famous soon enough ExtraAmeer86's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you ate absolutely right that many people face loss because they do not have a good knowledge of Forex trading, so they lose.There is no point in obsessing over a high winning percentage; instead you need to focus on cultivating.one can trade for full long time and have no registered losses in their trading, All traders must experience losses at some points.It arises from our mistakes and poor decisions to lack of understanding and experiences required in executing a trade.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheerful

rizwanshahid will become famous soon enough rizwanshahid will become famous soon enough rizwanshahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      712 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nice post i have an experience in my last trade actually it happens when we accept losses we must avoid trade for next three to four hours just to calm down ourselvesjust warch this chart which i have uploaded it just helps me to avoid trade when u suffer loss at downing triangles trend.Name:  20190530_161247.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  110.6 KBName:  20190530_161247.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  110.6 KB
      Trust only on Allah

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Royoct will become famous soon enough Royoct will become famous soon enough Royoct's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Profit and losses are all part of forex trading and they are part of every business. One must learn to accept losses if not offer in any business and forex trading as well. Losses helps us grow in the sense that will make mistakes and try to avoid them next time. Will become better Traders and with them grow to become successful. So when there is a loss a trader should take time out and strategize or plan on how else to enter the market.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

MariaMario is a glorious beacon of light MariaMario is a glorious beacon of light MariaMario is a glorious beacon of light MariaMario is a glorious beacon of light MariaMario is a glorious beacon of light MariaMario is a glorious beacon of light MariaMario's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes learning trading instrument one by one is good enough we learn alot from it we shouldd have to learn every stratergies of forex buisness for doing best job in this platform Amd you will get the best profit and bonus from this platform so come on this platform and enjoy your best trading

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaMario For This Useful Post:

sam143 (05-30-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

stoneage is on a distinguished road stoneage's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Losses are part of the business and one should accept this as they accept the profit in order to stabilize the flow of trading. We experience losses because of our own fault and the big mistake that we do is we see this business as a money making machine and that is why we become impatient when experience losses. I have my own previous experience that whenever I am greedy I lose my profitable trade and I become more unstable because someway or other I fail to accept the loss. The day I started to accept the loss I am progressing slowly to success.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Komal112 will become famous soon enough Komal112 will become famous soon enough Komal112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Friends forex is a good online business if the trader gets loss then they should be accepted as why loss and profit business so we loss it then we should face it Forex is very profitable business

Reply to thread
    Page 11 of 11 ... 6 9 10 11