Thread: Why traders must accept losses?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Rimsha112 is on a distinguished road Rimsha112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend, you are absolutely right. Los and profits are part of this business. We earn good profits by working hard in it. If we lose, we should not take tension, but do good work.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Naziakanwal is a jewel in the rough Naziakanwal is a jewel in the rough Naziakanwal is a jewel in the rough Naziakanwal is a jewel in the rough Naziakanwal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      465 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning Dear friend I hope you would be good. Dear loss no one can accept but when market is going in loss and it's increasing for a long time then it would be close . one cannot escape loses,even in the first entry of a trade,a trader must record a minus in his account which is called a spread ,not to talk about other aspect of forex operation such as missing of good of direction of the market.

Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,002 Times in 4,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by othox79     
      Refusing losses, that means he wants to run away from reality. Even though at every opportunity, loss will come to you at any time. No one can escape loss, because this is part of this business. As long as we accept all these things, and have to correct what mistakes make us experience this, then we will quickly adapt to these conditions, and can continue to continue to fight for our aspirations in forex.
      I like your statement and that is true. When in forex trading we cannot accept loss then we run away from reality, this will not provide a solution for our trade. All traders certainly know if in forex trading, we actually will not only get profit but also sometimes get loss. This loss also has benefits as a parameter for our skills and experience in analyzing market conditions. Accepting loss then the trader will return again to learn and correct mistakes to improve analytical skills. So whatever happens in our trade, we must be able to accept everything including loss.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ayisha is just really nice Ayisha is just really nice Ayisha is just really nice Ayisha is just really nice Ayisha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      294 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear friend profit and loss is part of any business and trading is a huge business so all trader accept loss in this business , there are many reasons of loss because no one have fully control on market all trader just trade with using their skills and get profit , if someone loss in trading its just their own mistake , if you trade with low knowledge and experience you will get loss , so always try to trade with proper analysis and knowledge .

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Zaid776 will become famous soon enough Zaid776's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Because if you will not accept loss then you will be hyper and in tension and during tension byou will take wrong decision that can cause more loss

Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,002 Times in 4,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naziakanwal     
      Good morning Dear friend I hope you would be good. Dear loss no one can accept but when market is going in loss and it's increasing for a long time then it would be close . one cannot escape loses,even in the first entry of a trade,a trader must record a minus in his account which is called a spread ,not to talk about other aspect of forex operation such as missing of good of direction of the market.
      How you can say no one will accept loss? Traders will never be able to avoid losses in trading, therefore loss must be acceptable even though the trader doesn't like it. Accept loss in trade is not a bad thing because we will realize the shortcomings of our skills and knowledge. Indeed, many say loss will only give pain because in the trade loses some balance or equity.Behind that in fact there will be wisdom for traders to be better by learning losses in trading and improving skills.

Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9